Honey's thread...

Honey123 said:
Don't make me cry again...it rained....now it's just CRAPPY
Yep.....you need to try some new Chex snack mix....they have tropical or apple cinnamon flavors now......they make you smile and go...mmmmmm yummy.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Yep.....you need to try some new Chex snack mix....they have tropical or apple cinnamon flavors now......they make you smile and go...mmmmmm yummy.


I had two marshmallows... :rolleyes:
 
eric shawn listo said:
Oh, the things you find when searching for a rhyme...

???

Do tell...

Hey, I really got to get going now....I might not be back on. I'll talk to you guys later!!

Abs, my love, thank you for dropping by....miss posting with you. {{hugs}}

Eric...have fun with your Bologna... ;)
 
Honey123 said:
???

Do tell...

Hey, I really got to get going now....I might not be back on. I'll talk to you guys later!!

Abs, my love, thank you for dropping by....miss posting with you. {{hugs}}

Eric...have fun with your Bologna... ;)


Bye bye Hon...sigh...left with my bologna again...naturally...
 
eric shawn listo said:
Was on my summer hiatus...missed you too...how ya been?
I've been very good thank you. I'm in a happy place....even my surly is happy. :)
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I've been very good thank you. I'm in a happy place....even my surly is happy. :)


'Tis true! There's even a rumor going around that she is....wait for it......NICE! :eek:


How ya' doing, darlin'?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I've been very good thank you. I'm in a happy place....even my surly is happy. :)
That's good. I'd hate to meet your Surley in a dark alley.

Hi Abs. Always happy to see you.
 
eric shawn listo said:
There's no issue. Just stating the obvious. :rolleyes:

Yes, she could...
I could tell you I took it last time we all got together at her house, but we swore we'd never tell you about that. And it would also be a lie. :)

Let's just pretend it is her, until she gets back. That's pretty pathetic, isn't it?
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
I could tell you I took it last time we all got together at her house, but we swore we'd never tell you about that. And it would also be a lie. :)

Let's just pretend it is her, until she gets back. That's pretty pathetic, isn't it?


yep...
 
Howdy...

...just another pathetic admirer hanging out. Where's Honey? Did her meeting go well?
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
I could tell you I took it last time we all got together at her house, but we swore we'd never tell you about that. And it would also be a lie. :)

Let's just pretend it is her, until she gets back. That's pretty pathetic, isn't it?

I wouldn't mind looking like that...so I'll play along as well... ;)
 
Back
Top