Honey's thread...

eric shawn listo said:
Practically everywhere...if I was gonna wear that bikini...

You OK?


I wish I had a full bathing suit for your to wear, that way you don't get those nasty little bumps...


I'll be fine...just someone in my family who has taken ill...
 
eric shawn listo said:
Practically everywhere...if I was gonna wear that bikini...
How does one gouge out an mental eye giving images like that?

Honey, hope everything is okay.

Now that your other acolytes are here, I have to flee. Back briefly, later.
 
Honey123 said:
I wish I had a full bathing suit for your to wear, that way you don't get those nasty little bumps...


I'll be fine...just someone in my family who has taken ill...


Sorry to hear it darlin'

...but you can watch me shave... :eek:
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
How does one gouge out an mental eye giving images like that?

Honey, hope everything is okay.

Now that your other acolytes are here, I have to flee. Back briefly, later.


You have eric on Cam??

Bye, Ted....I'll miss you. :kiss:
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
How does one gouge out an mental eye giving images like that?

Honey, hope everything is okay.

Now that your other acolytes are here, I have to flee. Back briefly, later.


Bye Ted.
 
eric shawn listo said:
What?...and become one of those internet sensations like Lonelygirl15...


lol...

hey I have to go...gotta get to the hospital... talk with you later...
 
Back
Top