eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 25, 2004
- Posts
- 6,454
Ted-E-Bare said:"To our wives and girlfriends...and may they never meet."
Morning Honey.
Mark Twain and Samuel Clemmens?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ted-E-Bare said:"To our wives and girlfriends...and may they never meet."
Morning Honey.
eric shawn listo said:Mark Twain and Samuel Clemmens?
THE Gay couple of the 19th century.eric shawn listo said:Mark Twain and Samuel Clemmens?
Ted-E-Bare said:THE Gay couple of the 19th century.
Ted-E-Bare said:THE Gay couple of the 19th century.
eric shawn listo said:More like self love I think...and with Sylvester a little beastiality..
You two have fun. back later.eric shawn listo said:LOL...ouch!!
bye, Ted... {{hugs}}Ted-E-Bare said:You two have fun. back later.
eric shawn listo said:LOL...ouch!!
Honey123 said:
Come on...did you think I wouldn't have said that?

eric shawn listo said:Bye, Ted...
No...I expected you to say it...that's what's scary....![]()
Honey123 said:I'm such a man's girl, huh? Sit at the bar, have a beer and talk dirty....

eric shawn listo said:Talk dirty some more....![]()
Honey123 said:Ok..here's a question:
Do you talk dirty during sex?
eric shawn listo said:My wife doesn't always care for it...so I do dirty sign language in the dark...
Honey123 said:LMAO..........
Do you use hand puppets as well? Or just dress up your penis?
eric shawn listo said:The little man has a large collection of hats...
Honey123 said:See, you should've said, the large man as a collection of small hats...
eric shawn listo said:HHHHOOOOONNNNEEEYYY!!!!!
Morning...
Honey123 said:Duuuuuuddddddeeeeeee.......
How are you today?
eric shawn listo said:Dud-dee?
Good...only here for a bit this am...back around noon hopefully...
And You?
Morning Honey. Sorry I missed you.Honey123 said:and where'd ya go?
Off and on today...hospital and stuff..
Honey123 said:and where'd ya go?
Off and on today...hospital and stuff..