Honey's thread...

Honey123 said:
Not even close to any of your AV's Ted...
Bullshit. Mine are 20 something girls showing off their youth.

Yours are artwork.

I thought a great writer, Bash said it best :

bashfull said:
mklk;andk;flna;ldknggg


<drool>


Mlkaa;dfja;ldsfjk
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Bullshit. Mine are 20 something girls showing off their youth.

Yours are artwork.

I thought a great writer, Bash said it best :


Nah...look at yours!!! Damn...I wish had had one ounce of that....one cup of that boob would make my two at least a B!
 
Honey123 said:
Nah...look at yours!!! Damn...I wish had had one ounce of that....one cup of that boob would make my two at least a B!
More than a mouth's a waste, Honey.
 
lil_elvis_lover said:
Thanks...I hope. :eek:


They are fantastic!!!

Those shots are really fab...I wish I had the guts to do that!!! Man, what went through your mind when you first put up the thread?? Did you get scared? Where you nervous?
 
Honey123 said:
They are fantastic!!!

Those shots are really fab...I wish I had the guts to do that!!! Man, what went through your mind when you first put up the thread?? Did you get scared? Where you nervous?

Nervous? Me? Never!

my pulse @ 120 and inability to type without correcting every word were just coincidental
 
lil_elvis_lover said:
Nervous? Me? Never!

my pulse @ 120 and inability to type without correcting every word were just coincidental


LOL....

Well, hopefully these guys will check you (I mean it) out!!! ;)
 
Honey123 said:
LOL....

Well, hopefully these guys will check you (I mean it) out!!! ;)
I did, and it's beautiful. Now where are Honey's pics???
 
S-Des said:
I did, and it's beautiful. Now where are Honey's pics???


Honey don't do that....she's scared..and has to get paid.. :D...joking about that last one...

I think she did an amazing job with the photos...I love that she is that confident of herself...I saw in another thread she is a bit apprehensive...I hope it's not because of the thread..or my blurt that I that it was great...

I think she is lovely. That's what makes a person beautiful..their confidence, their inner glow
 
EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!

hmmm...

Hey, I'm outta here for the evening...

Bye peoples....love ya...kisses and hugs....and whatever else you'd like me to give you...oh...wait, bad choice of words... :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!

hmmm...

Hey, I'm outta here for the evening...

Bye peoples....love ya...kisses and hugs....and whatever else you'd like me to give you...oh...wait, bad choice of words... :rolleyes:


Ooohhhh I soooo wanna say something! I'll leave it to the others though!
 
bashfull said:
Ooohhhh I soooo wanna say something! I'll leave it to the others though!


Oh just say it..

At least I will get to read something when I return in the am
 
Honey123 said:
Oh just say it..

At least I will get to read something when I return in the am


I'd blush waaaaayyyy too much. Can't say that kinda' stuff in public!


**kicks TEd and Eric...*** These guys can, though!
 
can a honey be
as sweet as thee

making nector
to tantalize the tongue

can I lick your fingers
when your done <bigrin'

"Hope you have a quality day!" (~_*)
 
Morning, ya'll. Still raining but supposed to clear up tomorrow. Looks like Honey is gonna have to wash the car again!
 
bashfull said:
Looks like Honey is gonna have to wash the car again!
Orders a keg, dries off the bleachers.

"Tickets, get your tickets here. Only $5!"
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Orders a keg, dries off the bleachers.

"Tickets, get your tickets here. Only $5!"


Geez...I went down to $5.00???


Bash, fine... I'll wash the car again do you guys mind if my hair gets all wet....and the soap trickles down my tummy???
 
Honey123 said:
:)

Yes...cell phone pic...not so good...quality kinda sucks...and I cut out most of the nudie parts.. ;)
Oh, I think it's cool - has that cinema verite' look - gritty and real. It's like, wow, if she looks that good in a cell phone picture, real life must be :D :kiss: :D (eyes bug out)!
 
Roxanne Appleby said:
Oh, I think it's cool - has that cinema verite' look - gritty and real. It's like, wow, if she looks that good in a cell phone picture, real life must be :D :kiss: :D (eyes bug out)!


LMAO...thanks Rox...there have been some who have seen me in Person...ask Vanna...and Femme...and once they stop laughing....perhaps they'll tell you.. :D
 
Back
Top