Honey's thread...

Dropping in to say hi to Honey, just caught up with your thread hun. Looks good. I will be back more often.

Ciao B
 
bmw1080 said:
Dropping in to say hi to Honey, just caught up with your thread hun. Looks good. I will be back more often.

Ciao B

A big hug and kiss!!!

Been a long long time!
 
Well my darlings I am outta here....

It's Friday!!! It's the Weekend!!!!

I leave you with this: An Anatomy of an Orgasm....


I want to feel your hands slide up my legs, fingertips tracing my panties. I want your fingers to slide over my mound, to hold my breath in anticipation of what you will do next. I want you to stroke me beneath the silky cloth, touching me...teasing me.

I want to feel your finger slid under, touch me...my lips are wet, waiting. Will you continue to tease me? Or will you attack?

We look into each other’s eyes, no words are needed now. I watch as you move...your mouth inches away...you blow softly onto my crotch. I close my eyes...moaning. My hips arch out to you, wanting more...please...I hear your muffled laughter as your mouth covers my clothed sex. I can feel your breath...your tongue pressing in...I can feel the warmth of your mouth.

I move against you as your hand slides again into my panties...two fingers slip into me...I move my hips down, pushing against you...your lips move to my stomach...slowly you remove my panties. I feel you lean into me. My legs separate, hips arching...I feel your tongue reach for my clit, touching softly...gently at first. I push against you begging for more.

“Yes..” I moan as you suck my clit, mashing it, licking it. Your fingers search and locate my wet hole and you push them inside me. I feel you move your tongue closer over my slick lips, flicking back and forth.

“Please!” I whisper as you fingertips trace along the globes of my ass, pulling me forward, closer. Your tongue, moving to the front of my slit, begins to slowly lap up the juices you have created. My body becomes rigid as your fingers pump in and out of me. My thighs squeezing against your cheeks, holding you steadfast..hands gripping sheets...hips arching...thrusting.

I feel your mouth grab my clit, sucking on it now...yes...the tip of your tongue flicking back and forth..please...my mound grinding against you...now...faster...yes..
 
Last edited:
Quick Sunday afternoon lustful . . . uhm . . . I mean lively thoughts to the most exhaulted Honeyrificus-Rex.
 
Good morning, Sweet Honey :p and good morning fellow Honey lovers. Monday morning and time for most of us to go back to work. Honey, have I told you lately how luscious and :p sexy you look?
 
Boxlicker101 said:
Good morning, Sweet Honey :p and good morning fellow Honey lovers. Monday morning and time for most of us to go back to work. Honey, have I told you lately how luscious and :p sexy you look?


:)
BOX!

Not since Friday!!!!

Thank you!!!
 
Back
Top