Aurora Black
Professional Dreamer
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2005
- Posts
- 14,318
bashfull said:Damn....and everyone says I'm quick! Cute ass, though, darlin'.![]()
Glad you like it, but it doesn't hold a candle to Honey's.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bashfull said:Damn....and everyone says I'm quick! Cute ass, though, darlin'.![]()

Boxlicker101 said:That does sound like fun, but why not take off her panties? The taste and texture and aroma would all be better.
eric shawn listo said:Mmmooorrrnnnnniiiinnngg Hhhooonnnneeeyyyy!!!!
Aurora Black said:Glad you like it, but it doesn't hold a candle to Honey's.![]()
bashfull said:Hmmm...
Well, I'll hold something firm and extended to your ass....guess what it is...
Honey123 said:ERRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How you doin' sweet thang?
eric shawn listo said:I'm doin' fine.
Now is this candle for better lighting or what?![]()

eric shawn listo said:Good...cause lighting is very important....![]()
Honey123 said:Candlelight is very forgiving...so is black and white...so is the dark...hmmm...NO CANDLES!!!
eric shawn listo said:~furiously blowing out candles~
Honey123 said:LMAO
with you MOUTH I hope??
Honey123 said:DOES MY ASS NEED EXFOLIATION????????
Honey123 said:LMAO
with you MOUTH I hope??
bashfull said:Hey now...no offense, but I don't want Eric's mouth anywhere near my candle!