Honey123
creatively challenged....
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2003
- Posts
- 52,397
bashfull said:Now make me grin...and moan.![]()
Well, that would entail stripping....dancing....masturbating...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bashfull said:Now make me grin...and moan.![]()
Honey123 said:Well, that would entail stripping....dancing....masturbating...
Honey123 said:Eric!!!
Zeb and I are trying to be disgusting on the Word Association thread....![]()
bashfull said:<gulp> uh huh....please...yes ma'am!...**drooling*** when and where?
eric shawn listo said:Where?
Oh, is there going to be stripping and masturbation?
Honey123 said:No...not there....
Do you strip and masturbate?
Honey123 said:That's only done on Tuesdays...hence the name.
eric shawn listo said:I didn't know it was a participitory event.
Query: don't you have to be alone to masturbate? technically?
bashfull said:**opens calendar** Can do...but will you?
Honey123 said:Where's the fun in that?
bashfull said:Edited...
Honey123 said:Could only hope this was dirty...or naughty ~~![]()
Running off on me again...do I scare you?
bashfull said:It wasn't polite darlin', is all. As for scaring me, no...amazing me, yes.
Honey123 said:<shrugs>
I think the man hates me...![]()
eric shawn listo said:I don't think so....
bashfull said:Never...do you really want me to repost it?
eric shawn listo said:Silly human..
Honey123 said:Too late...I'm sitting at my desk crying....
bashfull said:You are not!! Don't make me feel bad...and I will repost it hon, if you wish. Just didn't want to offend you.
Honey123 said:*sniff* *Sniff*
It's ok Bash...why in the world would you want a woman like me stripping, dancing and then masturbating for you?