Honey123
creatively challenged....
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2003
- Posts
- 52,397
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aurora Black said:I have to go. I have a rehearsal, and I don't want to go out in the cold.
Bye for now.

bashfull said:Afternoon, ya'll. Sheesh...it's been a hectic week.
Honey~
s ladies
^5 guys
Bash
Honey123 said:Hey, Bash...
hope your day will be better.
Sweet sweet wild honey bee
Eat up eat up eat up honey
Mama I'm tellin' you as sure as I'm standing here
She's my girl and that's the way I'm keeping it now mama dear
No good will it do you to stand there and frown at me
The girl's got my heart and my love's coming down on me
My love's coming down since I got a taste of wild honey
You know she's got the sweetness of a honey bee
Wild honey
She got it on and stung me good yes sirree
With all the other stud bees buzzing all around her hive
She singled me out single handed took me alive
Well can you can you gonna take my life eating up her wild honey
(Sweet sweet wild honey bee)
(Eat up eat up eat up honey)
Oh mama she's sweeter
Gettin' sweeter
Sweeter sweeter
Sweet
Wild honey
Let me tell you how she really got to my soul
It ain't funny
The way she make wanna sing a little rock 'n' roll
There's nothing quite nice as a kiss of wild honey
I break my back workin' just to save me some money
So I can spend my life with her
Sock it to me wild honey
Wild honey she's mine
Wild honey she's mine
Honey123 said:gotta earn it...![]()
bashfull said:Hmmmm...what can i do to earn it? I'm a hard worker.
bashfull said:You have but to ask of me, my dear...

Honey123 said:asking is one thing, Bash...being able to get it, well....![]()
bashfull said:Ahhh...I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't willing to give it, darlin'.
eric shawn listo said:Good afternoon, Honey.