Honey's thread...

Evil Alpaca said:
Maybe. Do they have a book on "How to Please Honey-rificus" on tape?
:D


Well, be assured..it's not on the Top Ten list... :rolleyes:

8 :kiss: 8
 
My Erotic Trail said:
Honey;
an enriched flavor
that inflames
desires
when taste buds
are saturated
with the slow,
thick,
creamy fluid.

Sending signals
to the brain
equivelent
to orgasmic sensations.

Sweet passion
toys on flesh
inviting
a lapping tongue
to catch the trail of liquid
over the skin
slowly running.

Honey!

(Thanks for the inspiration)

Art...absolutely LOVELY!!!! Thank you! :heart:
 
eric shawn listo said:
HHHHOOOOONNNNNEEEEYYYYY!!!!!

HI Rora.


ERRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!


It's Friday...I don't have to pretend today!!! :nana:

*I'm not that easy.... :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
ERRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!


It's Friday...I don't have to pretend today!!! :nana:

*I'm not that easy.... :rolleyes:


No pretend Friday!!!

No, you're not...but you are other worldly....
 
Honey123 said:
Yup 'n I'm raring to goooooo :devil:

Alas, I have a full weekend of work ahead of me. Rehearsal today, concert tomorrow followed by a brief rest and then another rehearsal for Tuesday's gig... *sigh* ;)
 
Aurora Black said:
Alas, I have a full weekend of work ahead of me. Rehearsal today, concert tomorrow followed by a brief rest and then another rehearsal for Tuesday's gig... *sigh* ;)

I think that's wonderful!!!

Do we get to hear you sing?
 
eric shawn listo said:
Nope....just me...lucky shot...


lol...

Not "just" you, Eric....it's EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!

See, how special you are? :kiss:
 
Honey! Honey!

Wild honey
She got it on and stung me good yes sirree
With all the other stud bees buzzing all around her hive
She singled me out single handed took me alive
Well can you can you gonna take my life eating up her wild honey
(Sweet sweet wild honey bee)
(Eat up eat up eat up honey)
Oh mama she's sweeter
Gettin' sweeter
Sweeter sweeter
Sweet
Wild honey
:nana:
 
zeb1094 said:
Honey! Honey!

Wild honey
She got it on and stung me good yes sirree
With all the other stud bees buzzing all around her hive
She singled me out single handed took me alive
Well can you can you gonna take my life eating up her wild honey
(Sweet sweet wild honey bee)
(Eat up eat up eat up honey)
Oh mama she's sweeter
Gettin' sweeter
Sweeter sweeter
Sweet
Wild honey
:nana:


LOL....what?!?! Is that a song?
 
Honey123 said:
I think that's wonderful!!!

Do we get to hear you sing?

What, literally? The recording I made yesterday turned out to be pure @^$# (at least by my standards - I'm a perfectionist), so I don't know when I'll have something to share. *shrug*
 
Aurora Black said:
What, literally? The recording I made yesterday turned out to be pure @^$# (at least by my standards - I'm a perfectionist), so I don't know when I'll have something to share. *shrug*

Too bad...but I'm sure it sounded lovely.
 
Back
Top