Honey's thread...

bashfull said:
I can't believe you said that! Ok...basically, you asked if I was pencilling you in...to which I replied that if I did, would you say yes to us having a "HOT" meeting? so there..sheesh.


OOOOH...I can't believe you could be so impolite to ask me to post an answer to such a question!!!

What do you think I am, huh? Huh?????


*ok...what time?*
 
Honey123 said:
OOOOH...I can't believe you could be so impolite to ask me to post an answer to such a question!!!

What do you think I am, huh? Huh?????


*ok...what time?*


:rose: Abs...

Well, darlin', I think you are adorable, sexy, sultry, sensual, sensuous, hot as all get up, arousing, alluring, demure, sparkling....and the list continues.


thinking around 10?
 
bashfull said:
:rose: Abs...

Well, darlin', I think you are adorable, sexy, sultry, sensual, sensuous, hot as all get up, arousing, alluring, demure, sparkling....and the list continues.


thinking around 10?
Hey babe. :kiss:

don't forget witty. ;)
 
bashfull said:
:rose: Abs...

Well, darlin', I think you are adorable, sexy, sultry, sensual, sensuous, hot as all get up, arousing, alluring, demure, sparkling....and the list continues.


thinking around 10?


Yeah..yeah....blah blah...

another meeting????
 
Honey123 said:
:nana:

I'll dress accordingly ;)


yanno...while I'm in that early meeting, it would be a great time to ahhh...take some pics. ;)

I know...I'm a pervert. lol
 
Honey, :kiss: I just want to say that I like your newer closeup :p AV. However, I wish you had extended it a little farther so I could see more of your ass. :p

I admire your for your mind and charming personality but I also think you are really hot. :nana:
 
bashfull said:
yanno...while I'm in that early meeting, it would be a great time to ahhh...take some pics. ;)

I know...I'm a pervert. lol

you really don't want more pics of me...do you???? The guy at the Kodak processing desk has been giving me all these learing looks lately...do you think he looks at the pics as well???
 
Boxlicker101 said:
Honey, :kiss: I just want to say that I like your newer closeup :p AV. However, I wish you had extended it a little farther so I could see more of your ass. :p

I admire your for your mind and charming personality but I also think you are really hot. :nana:


LMAO

what...the one I had up prior to this showed lots and lots of ass....and my butt too... :D
 
Honey123 said:
YOU!!!!!!!!!

:kiss:

DId I get you this time???
♪♫♪♫
Girl, you really got me goin'
You got me so I don't know what I'm doin'
 
Liar said:
♪♫♪♫
Girl, you really got me goin'
You got me so I don't know what I'm doin'

:)

Oh, yeah...you really got me now..you got me so I don't where I'm goin'

Ramones?
 
Back
Top