Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bashfull said:I can't believe you said that! Ok...basically, you asked if I was pencilling you in...to which I replied that if I did, would you say yes to us having a "HOT" meeting? so there..sheesh.
ABSTRUSE said:I just stopped by to stare at your ass.
Thank you.![]()
No to me you're like pricless art.Honey123 said:![]()
Am I just a piece of meat???

Honey123 said:OOOOH...I can't believe you could be so impolite to ask me to post an answer to such a question!!!
What do you think I am, huh? Huh?????
*ok...what time?*
Abs...Hey babe.bashfull said:Abs...
Well, darlin', I think you are adorable, sexy, sultry, sensual, sensuous, hot as all get up, arousing, alluring, demure, sparkling....and the list continues.
thinking around 10?
bashfull said:Abs...
Well, darlin', I think you are adorable, sexy, sultry, sensual, sensuous, hot as all get up, arousing, alluring, demure, sparkling....and the list continues.
thinking around 10?
ABSTRUSE said:Hey babe.![]()
don't forget witty.![]()
Honey123 said:Yeah..yeah....blah blah...
another meeting????

bashfull said:Early meeting, but keeping 10 open...for you.![]()
Honey123 said:![]()
I'll dress accordingly![]()
I just want to say that I like your newer closeup
AV. However, I wish you had extended it a little farther so I could see more of your ass.

bashfull said:yanno...while I'm in that early meeting, it would be a great time to ahhh...take some pics.
I know...I'm a pervert. lol
Aye. It's a splendid angle.Boxlicker101 said:Honey,I just want to say that I like your newer closeup
AV.
Boxlicker101 said:Honey,I just want to say that I like your newer closeup
AV. However, I wish you had extended it a little farther so I could see more of your ass.
![]()
I admire your for your mind and charming personality but I also think you are really hot.![]()

♪♫♪♫Honey123 said:YOU!!!!!!!!!
DId I get you this time???
Liar said:♪♫♪♫
Girl, you really got me goin'
You got me so I don't know what I'm doin'
Yea, the Yardbirds!Liar said:♪♫♪♫
Girl, you really got me goin'
You got me so I don't know what I'm doin'
Nopes.Honey123 said:Ramones?
Niether.zeb1094 said:Yea, the Yardbirds!
