Honey's thread...

Honey123 said:
Right...like you're blushing!!!! :D

I think it's more like flushing...are you getting hot under the collar??


If I told you I was getting cold under the collar, would you warm me with your thighs?
 
bashfull said:
If I told you I was getting cold under the collar, would you warm me with your thighs?

yes, but they're not all I would warm you with... :devil:
 
bashfull said:
Oh? you know I am suddenly feeling chillier on my chest...


:rolleyes:

I must be losing my sex appeal...I thought I'd be making you warmer :eek:
 
Honey123 said:
:rolleyes:

I must be losing my sex appeal...I thought I'd be making you warmer :eek:


Was hoping you would start sliding your body over my cold spots. ;)
 
Honey123 said:
Tell you what, let's start by taking your clothes off :devil:
no, no he's cold...here, give him my shirt...now give him yours, let me help you with that...no, he's still cold, take off those slacks Honey...
 
Belegon said:
no, no he's cold...here, give him my shirt...now give him yours, let me help you with that...no, he's still cold, take off those slacks Honey...


You trying to get me naked?? ;)
 
Honey123 said:
doing peachy keen...

*said in my pretend southern slang.* :D
Well, y'all better be darlin', as I have plans fer y'all over ta my place! :D

*not so good texan drawl*
 
Honey123 said:
doing peachy keen...

*said in my pretend southern slang.* :D

If you ever want to perfect that accent, I know a place down south (literally and figuratively) that you are always welcome to stay. ;) :D

:rose:
 
Evil Alpaca said:
If you ever want to perfect that accent, I know a place down south (literally and figuratively) that you are always welcome to stay. ;) :D

:rose:


as long as you have neough chips and salsa to keep me happy, you got a deal!!!
 
Honey123 said:
as long as you have neough chips and salsa to keep me happy, you got a deal!!!

I happen to have a large bag and new jar (respectively). Shall I start cleaning up for your visit?

*HUGS*
 
Evil Alpaca said:
I happen to have a large bag and new jar (respectively). Shall I start cleaning up for your visit?

*HUGS*


Nah..my clothes will just end up on the floor anyways...

Large bag of Scoops????????
 
Honey123 said:
Nah..my clothes will just end up on the floor anyways...

Large bag of Scoops????????

Be still my beating heart! :heart:

I've got Tostitos, but I'll get you a bag of anything you want. Because that's my bag, baby!
 
Evil Alpaca said:
Be still my beating heart! :heart:

I've got Tostitos, but I'll get you a bag of anything you want. Because that's my bag, baby!


:rolleyes:

stingy!!
 
Back
Top