Honey123
creatively challenged....
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2003
- Posts
- 52,397
bashfull said:No...but I love the taste of Honey.
<blush>
and how does Honey taste???
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bashfull said:No...but I love the taste of Honey.
Honey123 said:<blush>
and how does Honey taste???
bashfull said:Sweet...Succulent...nectar flowing on my lips, my chin, my tongue...lingering...
Honey123 said:***stamping feet, hands on hips*** So what Honey you been tasting???????
bashfull said:**looks around*** There is but one HONEY, darlin'.


Honey123 said:
aww, Bash..if only...![]()
![]()
![]()
bashfull said:<shrugs> Don't think anyone on here would disagree with me, darlin'.
bashfulll said:Sweet...Succulent...nectar flowing on my lips, my chin, my tongue...lingering...
Honey123 said:I meant if
could ever be true....
bashfull said:Hey...a guy can dream, can't he?
Honey123 said:so can a girl, yes???
*so long as you're dreaming about me...![]()
nothing wrong with double posting when that av goes with it...Honey123 said:double post....![]()
bashfull said:Darlin', something tells me that you are *dreamt* about by many a man and woman...
Belegon said:nothing wrong with double posting when that av goes with it...
Honey123 said:![]()
I guess...*sigh*
bashfull said:Tis true I tell ya! I know I do....and does being awake while having some of those fantas...I mean dreams! count?
eric shawn listo said:HHHHOOOOONNNNEEEYYYY!!!
Missed ya yestidy....![]()

Honey123 said:I missed you too
Where you been???![]()
eric shawn listo said:Kind of a nonesense week. Holidays, snowdays blah blah blah...
How's sweet Honey?
Honey123 said:Well you were sorely missed....
I'VE BEEN OK ~
eric shawn listo said:I like the playing you've done to your AV.