Honey's thread...

bashfull said:
Oh, did we lose Honey?

Perhaps she heard my face was leaving in 10 minutes and was rushing to be on it?

<groan> Can't believe I posted that line...


Sorry...

Boss is being a total asshole ~ and I am a bit annoyed

Anyone need a secretary?

(** hmmm your face is leaving? LMAO)
 
Honey123 said:
Sorry...

Boss is being a total asshole ~ and I am a bit annoyed

Anyone need a secretary?

(** hmmm your face is leaving? LMAO)


I could use one...how's your *ahem* dicTation?
 
Honey123 said:
Let's see...travel to and from where I am to where you are.....

DO I get reimbursed for travel time?


Hmmm...I'll make it up to you in comp's! :D
 
bashfull said:
ahhhh...YEAH! hope you don't mind. :D


Oh..you just think I'm one of those naughty secretaries that wear sexy clothes and write erotic stories.... :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
Oh..you just think I'm one of those naughty secretaries that wear sexy clothes and write erotic stories.... :rolleyes:


Hmmm....that sounds like an interesting character for a story....
 
Morning!!!!!
YAY...it's Thursday!!!!

Eric I do have a story like that... ;)
 
Morning, darlin' (looks at watch...still have one minute left to say morning!)
 
bashfull said:
Morning, darlin' (looks at watch...still have one minute left to say morning!)


Hey!!!! This is a surprise...I didn't think I would hear from you!! :kiss:

How's the "work" stuff coming along?
 
Honey123 said:
Hey!!!! This is a surprise...I didn't think I would hear from you!! :kiss:

How's the "work" stuff coming along?


Couldn't stay away from ya, hon. And it's working...How are you doing today, darlin'?
 
bashfull said:
Couldn't stay away from ya, hon. And it's working...How are you doing today, darlin'?

aah..so - so...

I need to go find something....will be back in a bit - hopefully you'll still be on.
 
I'm back! **looks around** Sigh...guess she didn't find what she was seeking yet.
 
bashfull said:
I'm back! **looks around** Sigh...guess she didn't find what she was seeking yet.

I'm back as well...

Had to look for some documents...cut my fingers while digging into the files!!!!
 
Honey123 said:
I'm back as well...

Had to look for some documents...cut my fingers while digging into the files!!!!


Awwww...want me to kiss em and make em better?
 
Back
Top