Honey's thread...

bashfull said:
You must be a clockmaker...cause my pants have your face all over 'em.


lol

Do you have a Bandaid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
A women asks, "Excuse me, do you have the time?" You: "Sure... but do you have the energy?" :devil:


lol...

Excuse me...I just bet my friend that your lipstick taste like strawberry...mind helping me win?
 
bashfull said:
Hmmm...but you are googling these!


Oh..come on...please let me??


Ok..here's one I have heard...


Him: So did it hurt?

Her: When?

Him: When you fell from heaven.
 
bashfull said:
lol...

Excuse me...I just bet my friend that your lipstick taste like strawberry...mind helping me win?


Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you wanna go upstairs and talk. :devil:
 
Honey123 said:
Oh..come on...please let me??


Ok..here's one I have heard...


Him: So did it hurt?

Her: When?

Him: When you fell from heaven.


(Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
(Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.

I like that one!!
 
And the ultimateliest chessiest line of all:

The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to fuck you on the floor.

:devil:
 
Nirvanadragones said:
And the ultimateliest chessiest line of all:

The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to fuck you on the floor.

:devil:
HAHAHAHA that one made me smile today
 
Nirvanadragones said:
And the ultimateliest chessiest line of all:

The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to fuck you on the floor.

:devil:


LOL...

I love that one too!!!
 
woodnymph_O said:
HAHAHAHA that one made me smile today

My, oh my... what a lovely AV you have there Nymph... (Sorry i've just posted all the pick-up lines I know so i'll have to just be myself) :rose:
 
Nirvanadragones said:
My, oh my... what a lovely AV you have there Nymph... (Sorry i've just posted all the pick-up lines I know so i'll have to just be myself) :rose:
LMAO thats twice you made me laugh, and thanks for the blush that went with it , today I'm in a mood though so just over look me darlin
 
Nirvanadragones said:
My, oh my... what a lovely AV you have there Nymph... (Sorry i've just posted all the pick-up lines I know so i'll have to just be myself) :rose:


But we like you as you are, darlin'.
 
woodnymph_O said:
LMAO thats twice you made me laugh, and thanks for the blush that went with it , today I'm in a mood though so just over look me darlin


(Shakes head slowly from side to side and licks lips provocatively...) Overlook you? That won't be possible i am sorry. Anything else you would rather request from me? :kiss:

(Looks at Honey with disbelief) Honey, why have you not invited your friend over before? ;)
 
Nirvanadragones said:
And the ultimateliest chessiest line of all:

The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to fuck you on the floor.

:devil:

Here's a cheesier one: That sure is a nice shirt/dress/blouse/etc. I bet it would look a lot better lying in the floor by my bed. :D
 
Nirvanadragones said:
(Shakes head slowly from side to side and licks lips provocatively...) Overlook you? That won't be possible i am sorry. Anything else you would rather request from me? :kiss:

(Looks at Honey with disbelief) Honey, why have you not invited your friend over before? ;)
she knows I only pop in to gaze jealously at her butt and wish I had one to compare. :catroar:
 
woodnymph_O said:
she knows I only pop in to gaze jealously at her butt and wish I had one to compare. :catroar:


I always thought the butt in your AV was yours...so, if anything, I get to gaze jealously at yours...as I am sure we all do :eek:
 
woodnymph_O said:
she knows I only pop in to gaze jealously at her butt and wish I had one to compare. :catroar:

Nymphy, the last thing you shouold ever be is jealous of someone's butt. :p
 
Honey123 said:
I always thought the butt in your AV was yours...so, if anything, I get to gaze jealously at yours...as I am sure we all do :eek:

I don't gaze jealously; I gaze lustfully. :p At yours too, Honey. :kiss:
 
Oh, did we lose Honey?

Perhaps she heard my face was leaving in 10 minutes and was rushing to be on it?

<groan> Can't believe I posted that line...
 
Back
Top