Honey's thread...

Honey123 said:
Not me....Nirvanadragon..

She did an excellent job. I have a few others that she did for me as well...

She's not only sexy and beautiful..she's smart!!!!


Well let the kudos fall where they may...i likey...

Had any naugthy thoughts lately?
 
eric shawn listo said:
Well let the kudos fall where they may...i likey...

Had any naugthy thoughts lately?

I always have naughty thoughts...it's just getting them down on paper that has been the problem....


I was thinking of doing a story about people meeting on a train...whaddya think???



Zebb-a- deb-deb ~ How are you?
 
Honey123 said:
I always have naughty thoughts...it's just getting them down on paper that has been the problem....


I was thinking of doing a story about people meeting on a train...whaddya think???



Zebb-a- deb-deb ~ How are you?
Okie Dokie, and you babe!
 
Honey123 said:
I always have naughty thoughts...it's just getting them down on paper that has been the problem....


I was thinking of doing a story about people meeting on a train...whaddya think???



Zebb-a- deb-deb ~ How are you?


Now see I love catching someone's eye on a train...someone I don't know... and just flirting with the eyes for the length of the trip....

Shit, I gotta get back to the city...
 
eric shawn listo said:
Now see I love catching someone's eye on a train...someone I don't know... and just flirting with the eyes for the length of the trip....

Shit, I gotta get back to the city...


So maybe it would be good?
 
Good morning, :kiss: Sweet Honey :kiss: and all the :p Honey lovers. Today is the first day of the rest of your lives, as well as being the first day to post entries in the Valentine's Day Contest. :D
 
eric shawn listo said:
Do we always think good sex thru? I think not...just write. :kiss:


I need the sex in my stories to give me an orgasm....if they don't, the stories get trashed.

It's not worth writing if I don't feel it...


HEY Box!!!
 
Honey123 said:
I need the sex in my stories to give me an orgasm....if they don't, the stories get trashed.

It's not worth writing if I don't feel it...


HEY Box!!!


Does it ahve to give you an orgasm while you write it? and edit it? and reread it?

Or just one of the above?
 
Honey123 said:
I need the sex in my stories to give me an orgasm....if they don't, the stories get trashed.

It's not worth writing if I don't feel it...


HEY Box!!!

How do you like the sex in my stories, especially the one about you and me and Mrs. Giggles?
 
eric shawn listo said:
Does it ahve to give you an orgasm while you write it? and edit it? and reread it?

Or just one of the above?


Ok..here is my "writing" style...

A story will pop into my head...it has to give me stirrings in my stomach...at that point I know it will be interesting...

I start to daydream it...fantasize it happening to me....I take away the story and try to bring in the sex...see if it will get to me. If it doesn't bring me to an orgasm (at least a multiple on) it's gone
 
Boxlicker101 said:
How do you like the sex in my stories, especially the one about you and me and Mrs. Giggles?


Well, there were a bunch of people in that one!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101
How do you like the sex in my stories, especially the one about you and me and Mrs. Giggles?


Honey123 said:
Well, there were a bunch of people in that one!!

I know, but you :nana: and I and Mrs. Giggles were sort of featured.
 
bashfull said:
I'd rather <blush> get some Honey cum. :D :p


Right...like you're blushing!!!! :D

I think it's more like flushing...are you getting hot under the collar??
 
Back
Top