eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 25, 2004
- Posts
- 6,454
Honey?
Honey?
HHHHHOOOOOONNNNEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!
Honey?
HHHHHOOOOOONNNNEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where are you, Honey? I need a taste
of your sweetness before I become an old sourpuss.
I really hate to face the day without a glimple of you and Aurora.
Now I can continue writing smut. Boxlicker101 said:Okay, that's better.I really hate to face the day withoug a glimple of you and Aurora.
Now I can continue writing smut.
![]()
Honey123 said:RORAAAAAAAAAAAA
Gotta love hat av!!
Liar said:Just cuz I said I'd drop by. Yo.![]()
Boxlicker101 said:Okay, that's better.I really hate to face the day withoug a glimple of you and Aurora.
Now I can continue writing smut.
![]()
Salvor-Hardon said:She really does have great taste in avatars.
you both do!
bashfull said:*stumbling in...having been mentally beaten up***
Howdy, darlin'. Always lovely to see you.
![]()
Boxlicker101 said:Okay, that's better.I really hate to face the day withoug a glimple of you and Aurora.
Now I can continue writing smut.
![]()

Honey123 said:so stick around and let me make you mentally relaxed....or something like tha...![]()
Salvor-Hardon said:She really does have great taste in avatars.
you both do!

bashfull said:I could really use a massage...a rest.
Salvor-Hardon said:My pleasure. I'm a sucker for a hot av![]()
Honey123 said:Well, if there are no takers....I am sure I can handle you.![]()
Honey123 said:Perhaps I should make mine hotter??

Honey123 said:Perhaps I should make mine hotter??
point them out so the rest of us can beat the stuffings out of them. 