Her!

I glanced at Jake as he took my hand and began to walk around the park in the dark. It was very nice and I was throughly enjoying it. When he asked about what I do and even guessed he was right about modeling I couldn't help but laugh. "No nothing as fancy as that. I am actually a manager of a small web design company, so nothing as nice as modeling. I never tried to model, I always thought I was not skinny enough, not fat enough, hair not as silky as it needed to be or nose just right, much less my body."

Glancing over at Jake I saw him checking out everything I had mentioned and felt a blush creeping up into my face. "What? It is true, there is always something wrong with me to model." Leaning closer to him, "I have tried before and was rejected." Staying where I was, brushing along his side, "So what is it you do? Besides rescuing women from being a total ass to you?"

We continued to walk through the park and I didn't even realize that we had walked the whole length and was headed back. That was way too short for me as I was enjoying myself and didn't want the walk to end.
 
I couldn't believe I was wrong, she was insanely hot and to hear that she'd been rejected was mindboggling. "I don't believe that. You're so perfect I think you might have been airbrushed. Hell I'm actually wondering if you are even real." I shook my head and glanced up seeing that we had made it back to our picnic.

We stopped at the spot and I let go of her hand. Though I thought that maybe she tried to keep a hold of me for an extra moment longer. "So Abby, can I take you home again tonight?"

I stepped closer to her, until our bodies were almost touching. "Maybe if I treated you good enough tonight, I can get a kiss goodnight...or second base." I winked and took her back to the car.
 
Jake was being flattering and it was working. It made me feel good to find someone who thought I was so beautiful. Yeah most of the time the guys thought I was hot but only because they wanted in my pants yet here was Jake. He made it obvious but still no pressure. When he stepped closer to me and asked me to take me home I didn't realize I was holding my breath until he stepped away.

On the way back to my place I was a bit confused. Jake seemed interested and yet he had yet to try anything besides hold my hand. Pulling up we slipped from the car and headed up to the door, the same place he left me the night before. Before we even got to it I slid my hand into his and touched the card to the lock and opened the door, pulling him in, "This time you will take a drink before you leave. Besides when we get there you can give me your number again."

Leading him to my door I let my hand slip from his before I opened the door. Ushering him inside I closed the door, "So what shall it be?" Setting down my things before heading into the kitchen, I grabbed two beers and headed into the living room as he looked around. Plopping down on the couch I held out the beer and waited for him to take a seat beside me. Moving closer to him I took a long pull from the beer before setting it on the table and sat back. Turning I threw everything into the wind, I leaned over and pressed my lips to his.

His lips were so soft and the feel of them pressed to mine made me melt slowly. My lips parted as my tongue teased over his lips. My hands moving up to cradle his face as my head tilted and the kiss deepened. The feel of his tongue sliding over mine pulled a soft moan from me. I wanted to keep the kiss going but the positioning on the couch wasn't what I was hoping for. Breaking the kiss I pulled back enough to turn my body toward him. Taking a deep breath I knew this was going to start things but it was the best I could think of at that very moment. I slipped my shoes off and turned, sliding my leg behind him, scooting closer to him I touched his cheeks again, pressing my lips to his and sighing softly.
 
I was surprised to her boldness. Her lips on mine quickly had me melting for her. My heart began to race and she broke the kiss only once to shift closer to me. I was in heaven with her lips. She smelt of her sweet perfume and softness. Her skin so wonderful against mine. I felt excitement course through me.

I decided to do the boldest thing I've ever done with her and I pulled her into my lap so that she stratled me. I knew right away she was able to feel my erection through my pants but she didn't pull away.

I broke the kiss long enough to ask her, "Didn't want to have a drink?" in a teasing tone.

She looks at me, her hair hung around her face in such a sexy way that I shivered. She had no clue what she did to me. Fuck just thinking about her was nearly having me cum in my pants. "Jesus your so stunning." I whispered unable to trust my voice.
 
The feel of his hands on me, pulling me into his lap pulled another soft moan that was caught in his mouth. I settled in his lap and felt his hardness pressing to my mound, causing me to grow wetter. Before I could stop myself I felt myself grinding on him as he broke the kiss and tried for a joke about the drinks.

My eyes locked with his even as he whispered how he saw me. That was the reason why I felt myself move my hands down onto his chest, teasing his skin under his shirt. "You know the right thing to say Jake, make me feel so good with every word." I lean back in to his lips as my hands fought with the shirt, wanting to feel his skin under my fingers.

My hips continued to grind me on that hard bulge in his pants, bringing pants and moans of pleasure from me. The longer we were like that the hotter I became, the more I wanted to feel him inside of me. Breaking the kiss again I panted softly against his lips even as my hands began to pull his shirt up and off of his head, "I want you Jake." When his shirt was free from his head I tossed it off into the floor, my fingers moving quickly back to his chest to brush over his skin. I shivered in his hands, wanting to feel him touching my skin, almost burning with the need of it.
 
I felt her hands on my chest, I felt her grinding on my crotch, rubbing herself against my bulge. I shivered as her breathing increased, the movement of her hands on my chest became more frantic. She finally gave into her need and yanked my shirt over my head.

The warmth of her hands on my bare chest was amazing. She ran her fingers up and down as if wanting to pull me into her. Her lips met mine again and I began to realize that this actually might go all the way. It had been so long since I had sex that I was scared of it. Nervous that I would be horrible.

I put my hands on her hips and wondered how incredible she would look naked. My fingers found the hem of her blouse and I slipped my hand under the cloth to tease across her belly.

"I want to see you undress." I breathed against her lips.
 
When his fingers brushed over my skin, my belly jumped and my whole body tightened, the need burning brighter within me. His words put a smile on my lips as I gave him one more quick kiss before sliding from his lap, standing before him. My hands moved to the bottom of my shirt and I began to slip it up over my head. As it slipped past my head I let it fall to the floor before my hands moved to my pants.

Slowly unbuttoning them and unzipping them I begin to wiggle my hips from the material, pushing them down my legs before slipping them from my legs. I stood before Jake in just my black lace bra and panties and felt the goosebumps slide over my skin. Moving back to him, my knees touching his as I stood before him feeling his heated gaze rake over my skin.

Licking my lips slowly I leaned down and gripped his hand, pulling him up in front of me. I pressed my body to his half naked form and sighed softly, "Your turn but you have a choice, you can finish me or undress yourself." I couldn't help the smile that spread on my lips as I saw his mind running wild behind his eyes.
 
Holy shit is the only thing that came to mind. Her body was amazing, easily matching her beauty. I could not see a wrinkle, blemish, mark, scar or nothing on her. She looked like she'd been carved from stone. She pulled me to my feet and pressed herself against me, her soft firm breasts mashing against my chest.

I wanted to touch her all over, wanted to run my hands over her every curve. My hands came around and cupped her ass. It was firm and I felt her tense her muscles under me. I squeezed her cheeks and felt her moan against me. I buried my face in her neck and kissed her.

"I keep expecting you to vanish. You're too beautiful to be real." I breathed in the scent of her hair.

Gently I pushed her back and let my hands slip from her ass to her hips, then up slowly to cup her breast. I pulled one hand away to unfasten my pants and the jeans simply fell to my ankles.

"Abby, I think you should know that....That I haven't had sex in nearly three years. I'm afraid i'm rusty."
 
His hands on my ass made me tighten it for him. When his lips rushed to my neck my head tilted back and a moan escaped my lips. Just the feel of his body this close, his lips brushing over my skin and his hands on my ass made me want him even more. When he pushed me back I lowered my head to look at him.

My belly jerked as his hands moved up to cup my breast and that made my back arch. My eyes lowered as his hand worked on his pants, letting them slip down his legs. His words brought my attention back up to him and I couldn't help but smile softly, "Then I take that as more than once tonight would be good then?"

My hands reached out, my fingers brushed over his belly but moved lower to his boxers. My fingers teased along the seam of them as my tongue flicked out over my lips. Jake made me feel beautiful and sexy and for that I wanted to treat him to something I didn't normally do, at least not on the first time together. I dropped to my knees and pulled him by the band on his boxers, closer to me. My lips met his belly and I kissed his skin softly as my fingers wrapped in his boxers and began to pull them down his legs, freeing his hard shaft.

My hand snaked up to cup his balls as my other one wrapped around the base of his cock, giving him a soft squeeze before my mouth lowered toward the head. My lips brushed over him before I slipped him into my mouth. The feel of his hardness sliding into my mouth has my body tighten and my wetness increase. I let my mouth and hand slid up and down his length in a slow movement as my other hand massages over his balls.
 
I was trembling as she released me from my boxers, her hands touching me lovingly and carefully. She caressed my balls as if they were precious to her and it made me sigh in happiness. I wanted more and she rewarded me by getting to her knees.

I knew what was coming next, though when her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock I grunted. Her tongue lapped over my sensitive tip as she took me into her mouth. Paradise is her, and she cared for me gently. She was amazing, able to give me pleasure without pushing me over the edge, though my shaft pulsed in her mouth.

I felt her tongue lap at the tip, scooping up my pre-cum and I was lost in pleasure. This woman was beautiful beyond my wildest dreams and she was sucking tiny bits of my seed down into her like the sweetest honey.

I jerked away from her, unable to take anymore and not wanting this to end yet. I bent over and scooped her into my arms, pausing only enough to kick away my jeans and I darted toward the hall. "Which one is the bedroom?" I asked after kicking open the bathroom by mistake.
 
His hands on my scooping me up from the floor where I was happily content with his cock in my mouth. As he moved down the hallway of my apartment he kicked open the bathroom door, then asked for which one was the bedroom. I couldn't help the giggle that came from me as I pointed to the last room at the end of the hall. He moved quickly to it and burst through the door, almost like I would disappear in his arms.

When he stopped in the room I leaned in and whispered to him, "I am not going anywhere Jake, I want this." Smiling to him a moment before he made me squeal by throwing me to the bed. Landing I felt myself bouncing softly on the bed as my eyes moved over his form just a second before he pounced on me and I couldn't help the second squeal that jumped from my lips.

I found myself laughing at how different Jake was and how much fun I was having with him. My fingers found his back and I pressed him closer to me, kissing his lips softly, enjoying the moment.
 
I laughed as I pounced on her, making both of us bounce on the bed. I pressed my naked body against hers, feeling her perfect skin against me. There was only one problem, she still had her underwear on. I reached around her, scooping her back up, arching her against me so I could pop open the clasp on her bra. She shifted under me to tear her bra away and her tits were revealed to me.

I smiled at the glorious pair of tits before me and I dove my face between them. My hands squeezed her tits together against my cheeks as I licked the space on her breastbone. My fingers tightened around her tits, making her moan as I held her.

I pulled my face up and looked down, wanting more of her skin against me. I licked her stomach, moving down over her navel, and the gentle swell of her womb. Then my fingers wrapped around the waistband of her panties. "I hope you aren't attached to these." I warned her and ripped them free.

Her pussy was bare and beautiful, against proving that there was no flaw on her at all. I kissed her lips, gently and lightly at first. Then I lapped at her, getting bolder as I continued.
 
His hands under me pulled me closer to him, my back arched and I felt my bra give. The moment the cool air of the room touched me my nipples hardened even more than they were before. He buried his face between my breast and I couldn't help the arch and the moan that slipped from me. Jake looked up and I knew I was showing him the heat of needing more.

His head lowered bathing my belly with his lips and tongue and more moans slipped from me. Feeling his fingers wrapping around my panties my breath held and I heard the material rip free from my body. I groaned as his lips moved down and brushed over my bare mound. My legs began to spread further apart for him as his tongue began to tease me.

The moment his tongue parted my lips I gasped out loud into the room, my hand moving down, my fingers diving into his hair as my hips rose up toward his mouth. It had been so long since I had a guy between my legs like this. Usually Richard would just want to fuck and that was it, no foreplay with him, which after awhile got old. Jakes tongue played over me and before I knew it I was gasping and moaning, so close to my own release, "Gods.....please....don't....stop!"
 
I buried myself in her mound. My tongue pushed into her tunnel gently, and she squeezed me with a force that excited me. I knew that her cunt would have my cock spurting in no time, she was so tight, so soft and perfect I wouldn't be able to hold it. I focused on making her cum. If I couldn't make her cum with my cock this first time, I would make sure she was satisfied anyway.

I nibbled at her clit, trailing my tongue all over her and she moaned for me. Her juices flooded my mouth, coating my chin and I felt her back shake with her release. Her tummy rippled with it, I could actually see it. Fuck if I had been inside of her while that was happening, her womb would literally drink my cum.

Holy Fuck.

I sat up and smiled down at her as she tried to catch her breath. My cock throbbed with need. I bit my lower lip and asked her, "Are you on the pill?"
 
Jake's mouth and tongue did things to me I didn't even know could be done. Before I realized it my breath gasped out as my body spasmed on the bed. My muscles clamped down even as my juices flooded my tunnel and into his mouth. My breath was panting as my orgasm slowly began to slow down.

When he pulled back from between my legs I felt my whole body still shaking. His question made me smile and I nodded my head and reached for him wanting to feel him. My fingers slipped around his back as he moved over me and even my body arched up toward his.

He teased me with the head of his cock and he had me close to begging him when he finally started to slide into me. I cried out as his cock began to spread me around him.
 
Her voice echoed in my ears. Her pleading me to fuck her, to be inside of her was like a dream come true. I pressed my tip to her entrance and pushed. She opened around me slowly, gasping as my shaft began to make it's way up into her. I watched her body take me in, savoring the warmth of a pussy once more wrapped around me.

I smiled when my hips met hers. I felt her walls quivering around me and I felt the tension of my balls awaken at the feel of a real woman once again. I watched her writhe and wiggle on the bed, soft moans coming from her lips as she got used to my cock buried inside of her.

I pulled my hips back and watched her back arch, I looked down to see her lips struggle to trap my cock within her. I loved the sight, and I pushed back inside of her, making a gentle rhythm back and forth within her. All the while I watched her body.
 
God Jake felt wonderful. He stretched me around him and every time he began to slowly slip from me, my walls couldn't help but clamp down on him, trying to pull him back into me. My body arched and danced on the bed to the feel of his cock.

My fingers slid up his back even as his slow rocking slid him in and out of me. My legs wrapping around him as my body matched each of his slow thrusts. My breath coming in gasps and soft moans that grew the higher my body climbed. I knew I wouldn't last long, not with the feel of him slowly sliding in and out of me.

"Yes Jake!" My eyes watched him watch my body and everywhere he looked I felt the fire build even more. I felt like I would explode at any moment, like I was a string drawn so tight and all it would take would be the strum of a finger and then I would be snapped in two. My body shook with the feel of his cock stroking in and out of me, pushing me to the point of no return. My fingers grip his back as I felt myself slowly pushed over that edge. My orgasm crashed over me and I cried out as my muscles spasmed around his cock. My juices flooded over his shaft and yet it wasn't even close to being done.
 
I felt her body jerk under me and her voice rose to fill the room. That was the only warning before she came around my cock. Her muscles tightened and rippled around me, it was like a tiny fist inside of her began to stroke me up and down.

It was too much and I froze as my cock erupted inside of her. Abby's body did some crazy shit that sucked the seed from my cock like a vacuum. She arms flew up and wrapped around me, her legs locked around my hips trapping me within her until my balls had given her every drop.

As the last vestige of my orgasm faded, and the final drop of my sperm swam into her womb I slumped over her. My body lay against hers and I slipped to the side to keep from smashing her into the matress.

I panted and put my hand on her stomach. "You are amazing. I've never felt anything like that."
 
As he drove into me I felt his cock erupt, filling me full of his seed. I moaned again trying to find the strength to let him go. He feel to the side of me and I turned to look at him with a smile upon my lips even as I panted for air. I closed my eyes to the memories of his body and shuttered on the bed, "God that was amazing. Thank you Jake."

My eyes opened up, looking at him as I lay there basking in the feel of the orgasm he has just given me. My hand met his on my belly and I just lay there for what seemed like forever trying to relearn how to breath.

Turning on my side I reached up and caressed over his cheek, "I hope I am not a one night stand for you. I had a lot of fun and would love to do this all over again." Smiling softly to Jake as my fingers brushed his cheek.
 
I smiled at her and made little circle motions with my hand on her belly. "You kidding? How could I never come back to have you after having you once. You are the most incredible woman I've ever met, and I'm pretty sure I just forgot how to walk after that." I said, chuckling.

I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. I was happy, and it is funny because I wasn't overly depressed too much before, but now that I had Abby in my life I felt much more fulfilled than I'd ever felt before.

We fell asleep a few minutes later.

The next morning I woke up before Abby and got out of bed to whip up breakfast for her before she awoke. I found some eggs and turkey bacon in her fridge which sucked because the only real bacon was pig bacon and turkey was a shitty attempt to be healthier.
 
Smiling at Jake I moved over and laid my head on his chest, just savoring the feel of him close to me. I relished in the memories of how we actually got to this place, naked in my bed after amazing sex. Smiling softly I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I woke the next morning still naked in bed. Stretching I smelled something cooking. Slipping from the bed I slipped on my silk robe and tied it tight around my waist. Stepping from the bedroom and down the hall I could hear the sounds of someone cooking. As I rounded the corner and seen Jake working in the kitchen another smile came to me.

"Morning," I said as I stepped into the kitchen. I walked over to him and leaned up on my toes to give him a kiss, "Did you sleep well?" Turning from him I went to the refrigerator and pulled out the orange juice. Shaking it a couple of times while getting a glass. Pouring myself a glass of it I stuck it back in the fridge and turned around, leaning against the counter, "I slept like a baby. Been a long time since I slept that good. Thank you for staying."
 
I laughed and scooped eggs onto a place for her. "You kidding? I slept like a dead man. And thank you for the sex." I winked and gave her the plate. I watched her dig in and I said, "Look Abby I really like you. Last night, last night meant a lot to me and i'd love to make this a real relationship." I explained.

I reach out and took her hand. "I have to run to work. But I took the liberty of putting my number in your cell phone. Can I come over tonight?"
 
As I started to eat the eggs he had fixed for me he mentioned a relationship. I couldn't help but look up at him as he kept going about his number now being in my cell. I nodded to his question and watched him smile and go past me, kissing my cheek as he left. I stood there a moment processing what he said.

I just got out of a relationship, I don't know if jumping right back into one would be such a hot idea. Jake was great but you just didn't go from one to another relationship, just didn't happen, not if you want relationship B to last longer than relationship A. I took a deep breath and finished my breakfast before moving back to my bathroom.

Taking a shower and changing for work I kept thinking about it. The day was long and I still didn't have an answer when I got home. I knew I told Jake to come over, but he may not be too happy with me when he got there. Moving off to my bedroom I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, something I always seemed to lounge around in the house in.

Going into the living room I plopped down on my couch and began to watch some television waiting for Jake to get there. How to tell a guy you like that you like him and yet didn't want a relationship with him since you just got out of one without hurting his feelings? You didn't.
 
I was in a good mood at work today. I mean I'd had sex the night before and I couldn't help maybe being a bit overly jolly. Who could blame me though, if anyone met the girl I was balls deep inside last night they'd cheer my name in the streets.

I couldn't wait to see her tonight. I wanted to finally be in a fully functioning relationship with someone that would have sex with me on a regular basis. Just the thought of that felt awesome to me.

To make the night different I stopped by Blockbuster on the way home and rented a movie called "the Crazies". Then I went home, showered, changed and rubbed one out. I figured by being on load number two, if we had sex I could last longer and satisfy her better. I really wanted to be the best fuck Abby ever had.

When I got to her place I knocked and waited for her to open the door. She did and I grinned holding up the movie. "I thought we could make it a Blockbuster night."

There was a look of her face that made my stomach drop to my ankles. "Oh no, what's wrong?"
 
A knock came on the door and I stood up, setting the remote down on the table before moving over to answer it. When I opened the door Jake was standing there with a movie in his hand, I tried to give him a smile but I guess it faltered when he asked what was wrong. I ushered him into the apartment before shutting the door. Grabbing his hand I moved over to the couch and took a seat, "Jake I don't want to hurt you so please hear me out before you go jumping to conclusions okay?"

I knew that wasn't the best start but it was the best I could come up with, "I just got out of the relationship with Richard, I don't know if I can get into another one. I like you...a lot Jake and I have had a blast with you the couple of times we have gone out. Last night was amazing even and I would certainly love to hang out with you, doing things and yes even having sex, but I don't know if I can lock myself down with anyone right now. I hope you understand."

By the time I was done I know I was rambling but I was trying to tell him how I felt about him and yet at the same time let him know I didn't want anything serious at the moment. I sat there looking at him while my fingers fiddled with each other, waiting for him to say something to me.
 
Back
Top