Her!

musicankane

I blew a monkey once.
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
15,638
The worse part about having a birthday on Valentine's Day, is spending it alone. How sad does one have to be to be sitting in a singles club on Valentine's Day, and your birthday all in the same night? Of course I could be hanging out with friends, then again all my friends were dealing with their girlfriends tonight. So here I sit, on the corner stool of PJ's Pub sipping Coors Light from a frosty mug, watching the other loser men trying to pick up on the stock of female cows here tonight.

PJ's was normally a cool place to hang out. Good food, good beer, big screen TV's playing whatever sports was in season. On Valentine's Day though, the local fair downgraded to douche bags with too much grease in their hair, and homely girls who couldn't get laid on any other night. The pub itself was a comfortable enough space. Long stained black oak bar, and a series of standing tables scattered throughout the rest of the room. The lighting was dim, which tonight was a blessing, and the walls were lined with random pictures of sports heroes and classic cars.

I was probably seven ounces into my fifth beer, working my way toward the twenty-six beer birthday limit. I wanted to see if I could drink enough beers to match my age. I was making good progress. Anyway I was bottoming out my seventh beer when she walked into the room. It's hard to describe what happens when someone so insanely attractive enters a room of desperate singles, but I imagine it's like suddenly becoming a giant walking asshole magnet.

When this woman walked into the bar I was sitting perched on a bar stool in my favorite spot. It gave me a great view of the only entrance into the bar. I glanced up when the door opened and the evening sunset cast a glow around her silouetted frame appeared. I didn't know what she looked like, the backlight casting a shadow on her front, but other people in the bar could see her clearly and it was quickly apparent that someone unusually pretty had walked into PJ's.

From my perch on the barstool I could hear guys cat calling this mystery woman. She brushed past them without so much as a glance, clearly she just wanted to get her business done and be left alone. Bummer really.

I turned my attention to my beer when I felt someone take up the seat next to me. It was her, I glanced over in time to see her purse fall to the floor. She made no move to get it, and didn't even seem to notice her purse had fallen. I glanced out of the corner of my eye and said, "Your purse dropped."

She jerked her head toward me, "Can you please just let me have oe fucking beer without getting hit on?"

I opened my mouth, then shut it and sighed. I bent over and scooped her purse up off the floor and set the bag on the bar between us. "I'm not hitting on you, your dropped you purse." I said calmly and went back to my drink.

What was this woman doing here? She was incredible looking. Like a model, long brown hair that shimmered in the soft light, light blue eyes, incredibly flawless skin and a perfect body. Yet here she was on Valentine's Day, alone. Just like me, only it probably wasn't her birthday.
 
I found myself steaming, I had planned a nice evening out with my boyfriend and when I showed up at his place he was fucking the next door neighbor and on Valentine's day. I stomped out of the house and headed to Pjs. I knew I would be able to drown my sorrows there, but what I failed to remember was the loses were out during this night and the longer I walked and the more offers I got the more pissed off I became.

Opening the door to Pjs I stepped inside only to hear the cat calls, the whistles and a few proposals. Trying to ignore them all I headed up to the bar and took the only open seat I saw. The guy beside me turned to me and I lost it, "Can you please just let me have one fucking beer without getting hit on?" Turning back to the bartender he looked like he didn't know if he wanted to come over or not.

I heard the guy this time, "I'm not hitting on you, your dropped you purse.", I glanced next to me and sure enough he had laid my purse down on the bar for me. Now I felt like utter shit. Here was this guy, not bad look to begin with, trying to be nice to me and I chewed his head right off. I motioned for the bartender ordering a beer for myself and whatever he was drinking, "Sorry, let me get you a drink as an apology. Just been a long shitty night already and you were just trying to be nice. Here I am taking your head off for trying to be nice, complete ass of me."

Abby
 
I shook my head and waved her offer off politely. "That's alright, I can imagine the way people must look at you everywhere you go. I don't think I need another beer. My woes have been thoroughly drowned." I burped into my fist and signaled the bartender for my tab.

I glanced at her and sighed, "Are you dealing with the glory of being single on Valentines Day like me? Oh wait," I smirked and shook my head, "I get it. You're a model or something right? Your job has you away from your husband and you just want to get a quick drink."

I pulled out a couple of twenties and set in on the bar. "Well, you have a good night. I'm going to go have a nice birthday jerk-off and pass out." I gave her a half-hearted smile and pushed away from the bar. God you gotta love feeling absolutely pathetic.
 
When he declined my off I felt even worse. My eyes moved to him as he hit the nail on the head before he smirked and thought I was some model away from the love of my life. I about choked on the comment. He slapped a couple of twenties down and began to leave. I reached out and grabbed his hand, when he turned and looked at our hands before looking up at me I give him a smile, "Please have a drink with me, I want to make up for being such an ass to you. And just so you know I caught my dumb ass boyfriend fucking his neighbor tonight."

Not sure why I blurted that last part out. He was trying to be nice to me, way different than most in the bar and yet I was such an ass to him. "I'm Abby." Trying to act like this would be any other day meeting someone, though it was the shittiest day of my life.

I turned toward him with my crossed legs and waited for him to make a decision to stay or to go, I really hoped he would stay though. I sure as hell didn't want to be left with the rest of the jerks in the bar to get hit on even more.
 
You know something? Every man dreams of a beautiful woman begging for his company and if it ever happens to him only one thing crosses his mind...Confusion. Abby burst out her situation with her boyfriend and I can't lie and say I wasn't thinking about how awesome it would be to get this incredible woman to have vengeful sex with me.

When I remembered that I wasn't a pig, I settled back into my seat and ordered another beer. I swiveled in my seat so that I could actually pay attention to Abby and opened my mouth. Then closed it. I was at a lost for words really, I never talk to hot chicks and every guy knows that you only get one chance to say something to a hot girl before she instantly decides that your penis is worthless as a possible pleasure tool.

"If it makes you feel any better, today is my birthday and I'm spending it alone because I not only have no girlfriend but all my friends are married so they have commitments today. Yay for beer." I said and chugged a bit from my glass.
 
Hearing about his situation put a frown on my lips, "I'm so sorry to hear. Maybe it will get better before the end of the night. I certainly owe you for being such a bitch to you when I came in." Tipping my beer to him before downing it and motioning for another. Opening that one I take another look over at him, "Maybe we can do something so both of our nights aren't a total bust. But I sure as hell don't want to go to some restaurant for dinner or even a crappy ass movie."

By this point I began to wonder what his name was. Taking a long look at him I tried to determine it before he told me, maybe John or Jake, hell could be Bob for all I knew. Either way though he was being nice to me which was a plus. Most guys would have been some slobbering fool trying to put their hands in places they didn't need to, but he seemed different.

Taking another long pull from my beer I smile over at him, "Want to go do something after we finish our beer? Might have to stop back by my place so I can change though. Don't want to be running around in this get up if I don't have to."
 
I smiled and looked at her outfit, both up and down, "I don't know. I kinda like what you're wearing." I teased. I set my beer on the bar and eyed the tiny amount left at the bottom and wondered if fate was knocking on my door. It certainly wasn't everyday that a beautiful woman wanted to do something with me. I would very much like to not be single anymore, then again she technically still had a boyfriend and I was getting ahead of myself.

Turning back to her I put a finger to my chin, "So you don't want dinner, or a movie...The amount of beer in me means I would be too dangerous to let have at a mini-golf course." I glanced at the clock that was kept over the bar, "If we are quick we can go see a show at the Observatory. Though that might me a little nerdy for you."

A silence passed between us and it was bordering on awkward. I bit my lip and I said, "You can always just give me head in the parking lot." I winked and turned back to finish my beer.
 
Imagining him at the mini golf course had me giggling inside. I was thinking we could eat, just nothing fancy. I didn't want to be reminded of the night, ever again. Before I could say anything though he made a comment about giving him head in the parking lot followed by a wink. I couldn't help the laughter that bubbled from me, he was funny and not in the dumb ass funny way but really comical type of way.

I couldn't resist what popped into my head next so I leaned over toward him and whispered in his ear, "If it is only head you want then it will cost you your name at least, maybe more but I will determine that later." I sat back and proceeded to say what I had planned on before his mention of giving him head, "Nerdy hell, I love that place. I wouldn't mind going to see a show there. We can grab pizza on the way or even hot dogs if you want."

I downed the rest of my beer and turned back to him to see him processing what I had said to him. Again I couldn't help the laughter that came from my lips, "Come on silly, the night is wasting away and I want something to do."
 
I was really starting to like this woman. She was fucking beautiful, and she had a sense of humor. Thank God for this gift of beauty and a personality. I followed took her hand and said, "I'm Jake Scott, it is very nice to meet someone who can laugh at a joke."

So off we went, her smile making the gloom of my evening disappear. She was so amazingly hot, her ice blue eyes seemed to promise things, erotic things. I wondered if she was sent to me from above to make my night wonderful. Though it remained to be seen what the night still held.

There was no place to get pizza or hotdogs on the way to the Observatory, but we did stop at a McDonalds and stocked up on Mcnuggets on the way. We made it just in time for the Celestial show and hurried into the domb to make the final showing of the night.

It was funny, the night started in sorrow, and suddenly here I was on an almost date with the hottest woman I'd ever seen.
 
Jake....didn't I say Jake? I couldn't help the smiles and laughs as we made our way from the bar to McDonald's, now that is a place to be on Valentine's day with a new friend. Stocking up we headed toward the Observatory and got in just before the show got good. Finding a place we plopped down and I glanced over to Jake and gave him a brilliant smile, loving that I was there.

The thought about how I ended up there with him flashed through my mind and I was rather thankful that I stepped into that bar for that beer. Meeting Jake actually made my night a bit brighter than how it started out to be.

Watching the show, which I loved, was again amazing and never grew old. From time to time we found ourselves leaned over whispering to each other. It was actually nice to be with someone and not feel pressured to put out. Though I am rather sure it crossed his mind a few times by now, but he didn't let it show.

After the show I stayed where I was while people filed out. Turning to him, "So what's next Jake? Video games at the mall or maybe something a bit more athletic, like paint ball fight?" I couldn't help but laugh at the idea, though I really would have to stop by my place to change. I wasn't about to be running around trying to get the best shot off in heels.
 
I smiled at her and though her suggestions sounded fun, it was 11pm and most places would be closed by this time of night. I patted her knee gently and shrugged, "As cool as that would be, that stuff is closed right now. So we could get another drink or I can take you home and be the perfect gentleman." I told her.

I raise a finger in her face, and said, "But the gentleman part is a coin toss." I winked and stood, holding out my hand to help her up. We went out to the car and she gave me directions to her place, a very nice high rise apartment building. It should have figured that this girl would have some cash and it was a little unnerving to really see it.

I took her up to the door to her building which required a card key to get past and stopped to face her. I took out a card from my wallet and jotted my phone number on it. I gave her the card and said, "I know we had a short night, but you really made my birthday much better than it would have been without you. Here's my number and you know, call me if you want to hang out again."
 
As he patted my knee I gave him a pout, not liking that everything was closed already. When he mentioned being a gentleman I couldn't help the laugh that burst from me. Jake was a lot of fun to hang around with and I was glad to have met him on this shitty night.

Walking me up to the door he turned toward me and pulled out a card, writing something on it. He stood there explaining it was his number and to give him a call if I wanted to hang out again. I take the card but step in front of him before he leaves, blocking his way, "You didn't want to come up for that drink?"

When he declined my offer I was shocked. He left and I watched him walk away, I didn't know what else to say to him. He just won major brownie points with me. I honestly was still standing there after he was long gone, still shocked that he didn't come in. Digging in my purse I pulled out my key card and held it up to hear the door buzz. I get to my apartment and go inside, seeing I had a ton of messages I started the first one. It was Rick, my EX- boyfriend, trying to explain why his dick was in the neighbor when I showed up. I just hit delete twice and deleted every message on my machine. I decided it might be best just to go to bed.
 
Last edited:
I spent the next day at work, though I honestly couldn't get much done. I was thinking about Abby too much, the incredible beauty I had met last night. My time with her felt like a dream and I kind of wished I ended the night with at least a kiss.

I was confident she would call me back though. I had played my cards perfectly, not pushing a kiss or joining her up in her apartment would make her curious about me. Every guy that she probably dated was after her pussy and would have jumped on her the minute they went to her place.

I played it like a pimp, I think. I knew that she expected me to try for something like that from her, and I avoided it. As such I spent the entire day checking my phone over and over.

* * * *

Rick knocked on Abby's door the next morning. When she opened it he spread his arms and gave her a sorry smile. "Babe, hey look about last night. I don't know what I was doing, I'm sorry. It was just that I was helping Sarah move and i dunno how it happened. Come on I don't care about her, I love you Abby." He explained, his eyes wondered her apartment. Suddenly he caught the card on the table by the phone. It was within reach of the front door and he picked it up. "Jake? What the fuck is this Abby. You run off on me last night?"
 
The next morning I crawled out of bed and began to get ready for work. A knock come on my door and without thinking I went to it and opened it. Rick was standing there giving me his bullshit line of apologies. I stepped back and blinked at him like I couldn't believe he just did that to me, after being caught with his dick in her and he was going to tell me that?!?

He leaned forward for the table and I glanced seeing Jake's card as he grabbed it up. I stepped forward holding my hand out for the card, "For starters, after last night it isn't any of your business. Give it back before you piss me off even more Rick. You made it rather clear last night that I wasn't on the top of your thinking list or you wouldn't have been fucking her."

I could see the look in his eye like he wasn't going to give it back so I stepped even closer, "Rick you have no right to keep it, now hand it over. At least he was more concerned about my well being then getting in my pants, not like I can say that about you anymore." I reached for the card, determined to get it back from Rick. I had planned on calling Jake up later that day to see if he wanted to get together and do something like a nice paint ball fight, since we didn't get to last night.
 
Rick smirked and held the card away from her. "I see how it is, ok for you to cheat but not me. Tell you what..." From his pocket he produced a lighter and burned the card. "Fuck it."

He saw the horror on her face and grinned, then turned and walked away.

* * * * *

So she didn't call me. Figures. Perhaps I overestimated my luck. Oh, well life moves on. I once more sat at the bar at PJ's and munched on some chili fries.

I was probably being hard on myself, after all it hadn't even been 24 hours since I dropped her off. Maybe she was busy, after all she probably had a life and a job that didn't let her go out every night.

Still I got this heavy feeling in my stomach that she was never going to call me.
 
I couldn't believe Rick would do that, after all he put me through. I didn't have time to deal with it at the moment. I grabbed my things and headed to work wondering how it was I would be able to track Jake down.

At the end of the day I headed home, still thinking on ways to find Jake, to let him know it wasn't that I didn't want to call him, but that my fuck head ex burnt his number up in front of me. I changed clothes and headed down to where I met him the night before, at PJ's.

Stepping into the bar I glanced around hoping he would be there. I started to feel like I was wasting my time when my eyes ran across him. A smile sprang to my lips and I quickly moved over toward where he was. As I got closer I notice he had some chili fries and a beer. I motioned to the bartender for two beers and plopped down besides him, "Come here often?"

I turned to him and smiled, "Sorry about not calling, seems your number is now a pile of ashes at my doorstep thanks to a certain dick head. Glad I caught you here though, I was worried you wouldn't be here."
 
I was paying attention to my food when I felt someone sit down next to me. Her voice snapped my head up and I glanced at her with wide excited eyes. I couldn't believe she was here, again. It was like last night all over again. This time a slow smile spread across my face.

"Boyfriend troubles huh?" I took a sip of the beer she brought me and smirked, "Now I wonder if I'll see you here tomorrow night." I shifted in my seat in order to face her.

"If you want to go on a date with me, I must warn you. I wont be such a gentleman at the end of this night." I said with a wink. I glanced at my watch and said, "Well we can catch that movie you were talking about yesterday." I took her hand and brought her fingertips to my lips kissing them softly.
 
Smirking at his comment about boyfriend troubles, "No, no trouble now that he is gone for good." I couldn't help but laugh at his prediction about seeing me there again tomorrow night, "Well this time I hope to have your number in a safer location so I don't have to track you down."

Laughing again at his comment I found myself touching his arm, "Jake I would not expect anything less, you are a man after all." I lean forward, "But that doesn't mean I have to say yes on the first date either." I gave him a wink before sitting back in my seat.

He offered to take me to a movie and since it wasn't Valentine's day I figure there was no harm this time. Taking his hand we left PJs and headed to the theater. I was rather curious what he would do once he got me in a dark theater but then again he had been a perfect gentleman so it was up in the air. I could feel that he wanted to do something, anything but seemed like he was a bit afraid to do anything. This time though I was going to take it slow. Tired of having men pop into my life only to want a good fuck and then fuck me over in the end.
 
We decided on a movie that we figured wouldn't be to terrible and got some snacks at the snackbar. I led her to the back of the theater to continue to play this little game with her. It was funny, I had such a good time with Abby. I normal was a stuttering fool when I was around a girl I thought was attractive. Abby was so out of my league that I found myself able to withhold all interest in her and be just a suave guy.

I didn't want to spoil it. Make no mistake I seriously wanted to bury my man-pole deep into her sexy little body. Fuck she was incredible.

Once the movie started and the lights went low. I did the most incredibly devious thing I'd ever done. I reached over and held her hand, enterwining our fingers and smiling in the darkness.
 
As he lead me to the back of the theater I couldn't help the smirked that played along my lips. Figured he would want to be in the far back of a dark theater. Settling down I glanced over to him a moment before the movie began. Turning my attention back to the screen I felt his hand slipping over to mine, intertwining his fingers with mine. I turned and he gave me a smile before looking back at the screen.

It had been such a long time since I had just held hands at a movie. I was starting to feel like I was back in high school. I did one better, while holding his hand I leaned my head over and rested it on his shoulder, whispering to him, "Thank you Jake." He probably didn't know how much the little things meant to me, especially after such a fucked up relationship I just got out of.

Sitting quietly with my head on his shoulder and my fingers wrapped around his I found this to be one of the best movies I had seen in a long time and it was all because of Jake. Taking a deep breath as the movie ended I slowly began to lift my head and turned to look at him. It just so happened he turned to look at me at the same time and our lips brushed. It was just for an instant but it was enough to notice. My hand moved up to his cheek as I cradled it and leaned back in to kiss him. Just something soft and rather chaste, but very nice.
 
The brush of her lips, oh it did things to me. I felt my head swim with need, but I couldn't push it. Then her hand was on my cheek and she kissed me for real. Well, maybe not totally for real. She kept the kiss simple, no tongue, just lips and innocence.

Though the kiss was simple there was something more meaningful in that kiss than any tongue wrestling spit swapping kiss. I smiled as she met my gaze and I ran my fingers through her hair. "Careful, I'm not that kind of guy. A girl has to buy me flowers and take me to dinner before I put out." I teased.

We left the theater and got in my car. Before I turned the car on I looked her way and asked, "So Abby where to next? Can I watch you take a shower?"
 
I laughed lightly at his tease about dinner and flowers, "Well if you want we can get some dinner and maybe stop by the flower shop." Giving him another wink. It was fun being teased by Jake. I kinda knew he was serious and yet he wasn't making a big deal out of me not stripping my clothes off and jumping into bed with him.

When we got out to the car he turned and asked what was next, then to top it off added a question about seeing me take a shower. I couldn't help the laughter that filled me, "Jake you are too funny. It will take a lot of dinners and flowers for that, or maybe just a few hundred dollar bills." I certainly wasn't serious about the money or even the dinners and flowers. "I want to do something you don't normally do on a night out with a girl."

I sat there a moment trying to think of something you wouldn't do on a normal date and was coming up blank, but then again I was busy thinking on the kiss too and how good it felt for something so simple to be done. I wonder how many more simple things Jake planned or would happen and how good they would all feel.
 
I blinked at her request and chuckled, "Well I normally don't get laid. If you want we can try that." Then I started laughing in almost sadness. It had been years since I'd gotten any poon and thinking back on it sucked worse that a kick in the balls.

Once I got a control of myself I had a brilliant panty dropping idea. I fired up the car and peeled out. Abby asked me where I was taking her and I said it was a surprise. I pulled up to a Vons, but told her to stay in the car to keep the surprise.

I bought us stuff for a picnic in the dark, sandwiches, candles, chips and sodas. It was juvenile and romantic and hilarious.

We got to the park and sat by a tree. I raised my hand and gestured around. "Ok imagine this is daytime and we aren't alone in the park." I gave her a sandwich and a coke. "Condoms are at the bottom of the bag in case you're wondering. I am prepared for anything."
 
As Jake took off I asked where we were going and he said it was a surprise. I sat back and watched as the scenery past by. We stopped and he told me to stay put and I did. My hands in my lap as I watched for him to reappear after going into a store. I wondered what he had in mind.

We left and headed out toward the park. It was dark so the only thing that came to mind was parking and I was beginning to be shocked at Jake, but as he pulled up he got out and it made me raise my eyebrow at that. I slipped from the car and followed him and found he making a small picnic under a tree.

Taking a seat I took the sandwich and the coke smiling. This was something unique I had to admit to myself. Glancing around at the empty park my eyes found their way up to the stars. I started to eat my sandwich and drinking my coke, just letting the night slowly pass by.

I glanced over to Jake and smiled as I finished up the last of my coke, "Thank you Jake. I would have to admit that this is even a first for me." Standing up I stepped out from under the trees and took a look up at the sky again. Feeling the small breeze begin to blow over me I couldn't help but raise my arms out at my side and close my eyes. Taking a deep breath of the night air and letting out a soft sight.
 
I smiled and watched her enjoy the night. It assured me that she had not had an experience like this and that would score me some more points. I had never been so attracted to a girl before, but at the same time, I never wanted a girl to like me as much as I wanted her to like me. Of course I wanted to hump the shit out of her, but more than that, I wanted her to want me to fuck her.

I never had a woman actively want me and if I continued to be romantic, then maybe Abby would my first. I chewed on my sandwich and smirked at her. "I'm glad you are having a good time. I can honestly say I've never enjoyed the company of a more beautiful woman before." I gave her a wink and stood slowly.

I held out my hand to her and said, "Come on, we have to take our romantic stroll around the park or it doesn't count."

We started walking and I held her hand the whole way. "So what do you do for a living? Was I right when I said modeling last night?"
 
Back
Top