Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colanders and pudding basins!

Indeed... and if anyone ever paints my portrait, I shall aim to look as grumpy as possible... aren’t I lucky to have spent my lunchbreak with art? :cattail:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Grumpy Allia? Unless you get deprived of wanking, is that likely to happen?

That portrait needs to have some kind of dialogue written about it

Grumpy Allia can surface at any time... like when she’s alone in a hotel bed on Valentine’s Day. I need to get up...

Laters, x

But without knowing what her tits actually looked like in real life how can you judge his accuracy?

Admit we're pretty good at colanders....

There are not enough colanders in art!

Do kids know what colanders are?

And I put colanders in the same bracket as tea cosy's ... Never trust a man who left alone in a room, doesn't put a tea cosy on his head. (For mash get smash???)

(As I've said before, I'd never get out of a mental institution if I was sent)

Happy Valentine massacre everyone

And I put colanders in the same bracket as tea cosy's ... Never trust a man who left alone in a room, doesn't put a tea cosy on his head. (For mash get smash???)

Happy hallmark’s commercial nonsense day :heart:

I told my other half this morning where he could find his card (You’re not Tom Hardy but you’ll do...) and his ‘Is it unicorny to say I love you’ M&S sweets. I have nothing except his awkward guilt... which is a great present and ensures I will almost certainly get something lovely Friday night (I better anyway - or they’ll be proper sulking...)

In other news I have an all day workshop today, and am wearing new superhero knickers featuring Wonder Woman, supergirl and cat woman. I shall have to be careful when scribbling on the white board, that as I reach up my sweater doesn’t lift - because the band on the knickers reads ‘girl boss’ :D:D

Let's dress up for today with a tea cosy and matching knitted Willy warmer

Let's dress up for today with a tea cosy and matching knitted Willy warmer

No fair - I wanna a willy warmer... I have a nice cock to keep warm remember...

In other news, I need to check whether my old hotels rates are back under my budget yet because I can’t be doing with squeezing past dodgy politicians in the lifts anymore - it’s disconcerting...

No fair - I wanna a willy warmer... I have a nice cock to keep warm remember...

In other news, I need to check whether my old hotels rates are back under my budget yet because I can’t be doing with squeezing past dodgy politicians in the lifts anymore - it’s disconcerting...

Alec Salmon won't be around soon. Wearing silver bracelets, staying at Her Maj Pleasure...

Although you are getting cunt wanker material... And more I once shared a lift stories.
Besides 'the management' inviting you to a Valentine's reception and having uber lift arrangements with political letchers, what else is this hotel doing wrong?

Besides 'the management' inviting you to a Valentine's reception and having uber lift arrangements with political letchers, what else is this hotel doing wrong?

They upgraded my room and I have one with a nespresso machine with complimentary capsules. I normally get a mix. Today they are all decaf.

Get the fucking violins out :D

They upgraded my room and I have one with a nespresso machine with complimentary capsules. I normally get a mix. Today they are all decaf.

Get the fucking violins out :D
Omg! Submit 'the management' to the Spanish Inquisition to establish how, when and why this occured

I actually live quite close to where that event occurred.

So I was a very good girl last year and santa still didn’t get me one of these... neither did Cupid... if the Easter bunny doesn’t come up trumps, he’s going in the pot...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was a very good girl last year and santa still didn’t get me one of these... neither did Cupid... if the Easter bunny doesn’t come up trumps, he’s going in the pot...

attachment.php
I am wondering where exactly that subwoofer would be concealed or do I just need my mind washed out with soap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back