Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On page one we beat everyone (by a long shot) EXCEPT married and looking by area code.

Those cheating bastards

It’ll get killed at 5k posts - we need a plan for our new home... I’m not losing you lot, :heart:

Hello from London! 2.0
Still from London!

Just throwing out some ideas. Someone more creative than me is welcome to jump in.

This thread is lovely. You’re all lovely. I didn’t vote either. Don’t do popularity contests; they give me a complex. I’m comfortably part of the outcrowd. It’s like the ITCrowd with more awkwardness.

I forgot to chime in on the places to visit bit.

Voting is all political anyway - like Eurovision (our appalling placements are nothing at all to do with the dross we continually enter - political voting I say...)

Side note - I fucking love Eurovision, one of these years I’m gonna go and see it live... not this year, because it’s Israel and I couldn’t find anyone willing to come to Israel with me... scaredy cats that they are...

Extra portion of side note - Mr D, you were nominated you know.. best male newcomer... not bad at all... you’re a winner to me :kiss:

Voting is all political anyway - like Eurovision (our appalling placements are nothing at all to do with the dross we continually enter - political voting I say...)

Side note - I fucking love Eurovision, one of these years I’m gonna go and see it live... not this year, because it’s Israel and I couldn’t find anyone willing to come to Israel with me... scaredy cats that they are...

Extra portion of side note - Mr D, you were nominated you know.. best male newcomer... not bad at all... you’re a winner to me :kiss:

where do i find the litties?

Never had much interest, but after all the upset with BBC banning Euro flags, I might support it. No idea what it’s all about.

I was nominated?! Thank you! Not feeling nomination material at all.

Never had much interest, but after all the upset with BBC banning Euro flags, I might support it. No idea what it’s all about.

I was nominated?! Thank you! Not feeling nomination material at all.

Well you bloody are :heart:

This thread is lovely. You’re all lovely. I didn’t vote either. Don’t do popularity contests; they give me a complex. I’m comfortably part of the outcrowd. It’s like the ITCrowd with more awkwardness.

I forgot to chime in on the places to visit bit.
Dang! And I voted for you.

Eeek I just don't have time to go through that lot!Did anyone we know win anyhtthing?

Na.

Allia did well.

I have quite a few dick pic 10x8 if you want one. (Was meant to be a bribe, didn't work)

And yes, not worth wading through the whole thing. It's like the Oscars, just wait for the controversy on the news headlines.

Na.

Allia did well.

I have quite a few dick pic 10x8 if you want one. (Was meant to be a bribe, didn't work)

And yes, not worth wading through the whole thing. It's like the Oscars, just wait for the controversy on the news headlines.
I thought you were making origami vages with them?

New books today.

Anyone like to guess/know what English word is the only one starting with a silent B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back