Have Your Cake....and Eat It, Too

Cupcakes for everyone! :)

Cupcake+tower+black.jpg

I make a mean flourless chocolate cake! With a raspberry icing to boot!

I'm sorry I can't use your nick names on here, but Joy I wanted to let you know I actually had birthday cake last night and I thought of you during each bite;):D:devil:

I was actually just excited about the whore part!
G' mornin JD
G'mornin Lexi

I'm sorry I can't use your nick names on here, but Joy I wanted to let you know I actually had birthday cake last night and I thought of you during each bite;):D:devil:

didja now? get any on ya? ;)

G' mornin JD
G'mornin Lexi
lol..of course you were! lol!

I am fond of carrot cake with butter cream frosting. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

What kind of birthday cake? Buttercream icing? :devil:

G' mornin JD
G'mornin Lexi

How'd you end up nicknamed Pottymouth?

it was a thin sheet pan cake, chocolate in flavor, very moist for a 1" cake actually. The icing was chocolate as well (not my favorite) it was old, kind of stale (the icing, not the cake) but it was still edible.

The cake was not made for me, it was left overs from a catering event my best friend did.

Edit to tell you my son did a party foul, he dropped his second piece of cake on the floor:eek:

Good boy that he is, he quickly picked it up, swept up the crumbs, then ate what he picked up, LOL.

I hope he doesn't do that with drinks later on in life:eek::eek:

How the hell did I miss cake whore thread?!?

Sorry girls but I've got a foot in each camp! Enter the pecan pie cake...

pecanpiecake7.jpg

Oh hummm I'm so torn. I love cake, but if I have this as an option I'm so having a slice!

Key+Lime+Pie.jpg

I have to laugh because I'm like the yogurt commercial. I have Boston cream, key lime pie, red velvet, and lemon custard in my fridge. I'm not splurging on plain old strawberry lol! So I just got done eating red velvet "cake" and i'm satisfied. ;):D

Since there are so many lovely ladies on here...I made some more!

Last edited:
Back