Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I am pretty straight-forward and if I want more, I will say so. It's a virtue.

HYE not asked for sex because you didn't want to deal with rejection, only to be later told that they were waiting for you to ask/make your move?
I have...I have a terrible fear of rejection!!!

HYE put yourself out there and been rejected?

No. I am pretty straight-forward and if I want more, I will say so. It's a virtue.

HYE not asked for sex because you didn't want to deal with rejection, only to be later told that they were waiting for you to ask/make your move?

Yes and it really sucked because I didn't really have the opportunity to go back and remedy the situation.

HYE thought the person you were with expected sex and they didn't?

Yes and it really sucked because I didn't really have the opportunity to go back and remedy the situation.

HYE thought the person you were with expected sex and they didn't?

Yes :(

HYE Been with someone of the same sex who expected sex, but you didn't?

HYE Been with someone of the same sex who expected sex, but you didn't?

If she did, she didn't mention it.

Have you ever had an orgasm that you were determined to resist having at all (as opposed to simply delaying)?

If she did, she didn't mention it.

Have you ever had an orgasm that you were determined to resist having at all (as opposed to simply delaying)?

Yes. My SO was teasing me while we waiting for a wedding. We had gotten there early and so were making out in the car. I kept saying "if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum..." and she finally whispered "cum for me" and even though I was really trying not to...I did...
I had to get some paper towel to keep the wet spot from seeping through to my dress pants...
She kept laughing at me...

HYE wanted to cum so badly, but had to resist because of where you were?

Yes. My SO was teasing me while we waiting for a wedding. We had gotten there early and so were making out in the car. I kept saying "if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum..." and she finally whispered "cum for me" and even though I was really trying not to...I did...
I had to get some paper towel to keep the wet spot from seeping through to my dress pants...
She kept laughing at me...

Luckily, I've had very understanding partners who are willing to muffle the sounds for me.. very giving men

HYE overheard a public orgasm that the other person thought was silent?

Luckily, I've had very understanding partners who are willing to muffle the sounds for me.. very giving men

Maybe...it's hard to tell. She kind of whimpered...but it may have just been her singing to her ipod, or something. Hard to tell.

HYE exposed yourself to a stranger in public?

EDIT. No, Have you?

Nope. :(

:p

Have you ever fallen asleep standing up?

EDIT. No, Have you?

Have you ever fallen asleep standing up?

no.. but I had a friend who used to fall asleep in nursing school.. while standing.

Have you ever been so tired that you found a bedroom at someone else's house and left the party area to sleep?

no.. but I had a friend who used to fall asleep in nursing school.. while standing.

Have you ever been so tired that you found a bedroom at someone else's house and left the party area to sleep?

LOL....no....I'm never that tired.
I did once fall asleep on the couch at the party...they woke me when my snoring became loud enough that it was interrupting conversation.

HYE woken someone who fell asleep somewhere like that with sexual teasing?

If I wanted to, I almost certainly would. I mean, it's not as if I'm going to run out of orgasms. There have been some rare occasions when I've been close to coming but stopped because I didn't want to do so there for whatever reason.

Have you ever had a decade or longer gap between sex acts with a particular person?

If I wanted to, I almost certainly would. I mean, it's not as if I'm going to run out of orgasms. There have been some rare occasions when I've been close to coming but stopped because I didn't want to do so there for whatever reason.

Have you ever had a decade or longer gap between sex acts with a particular person?

No...not even a year actually.

HYE had sex with someone because you were bored and they were there?

HYE had sex with someone because you were bored and they were there?

Yes. We had an unexpectedly long wait ahead of us, and I figured that it would make the time pass more quickly. It did. It was with a guy from who I never imagined I'd ever fool around with, but we did. I'm pretty sure it was his first time getting any action. (Two memories from that: one was that the first time he came, it was maybe ten seconds after I got him in my mouth, and the other was the striking size difference between him flaccid and hard.)

Have you ever been someone's first time?

Yes. We had an unexpectedly long wait ahead of us, and I figured that it would make the time pass more quickly. It did. It was with a guy from who I never imagined I'd ever fool around with, but we did. I'm pretty sure it was his first time getting any action. (Two memories from that: one was that the first time he came, it was maybe ten seconds after I got him in my mouth, and the other was the striking size difference between him flaccid and hard.)

Yes.. it was sweet. I don't need to ever do that again.

HYE been somebody's rebound fling?

yup...and she mine.

well, sort of...yeah. But it didn't go very far.

HYE been someone's revenge fuck?

Yes. Didn't know it at the time, but I was used to make another guy jealous.

HYE forgotten the name of the person you were having sex with, during sex?

Yes. Didn't know it at the time, but I was used to make another guy jealous.

HYE forgotten the name of the person you were having sex with, during sex?

come on now... baby.. who would ever do such a thing?... hon.

HYE been called the wrong name during sex?

Yeah, and I ignored it. He did it multiple times, too.

Have you ever had an orgasm while standing?
yes.. it's a pretty tight hold when a man can take you there when you're standing

Yes.

Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?

If so, what did you dream about on one of these occasions?

I don't know.

HYE had a sexual dream so strong that it shifted how you felt about the other person in the dream?

HYE had a sexual dream so strong that it shifted how you felt about the other person in the dream?

In college, I had a few sex dreams about girls I didn't feel overtly attracted to. I was definitely more awkward around them for a while after their respective dreams.

EDIT: No question!

HYE used food during or as foreplay?

Yep. The good ones buckle my knees.

HYE had sex in a hot tub?

Nope. :(

yes.. it's a pretty tight hold when a man can take you there when you're standing

I don't know.

Yeah. I had a dream about kissing someone I found really unattractive, when I was little. And I really enjoyed it!

Have you ever got cum in your hair and not had an opportunity to wash it out aftwards? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back