Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - LOL - more then once!

HYE had sex in one seat of the car, with another couple in the other?

Yes. (One of the hotter sexual encounters of my life was on the hood of a car).

HYE sex on the kitchen table?

---

no I haven't but have had them thrown at me while up on stage.

HYE...
had sex in the shower with an under age girl while her mother, her brother and your girlfriend were trying to break down the door before you got a nut

no I haven't but have had them thrown at me while up on stage.

HYE...
had sex in the shower with an under age girl while her mother, her brother and your girlfriend were trying to break down the door before you got a nut

No...no I think you're on you're own there...

HYE slept with a friend's/girlfriend's/boyfriend's mother/father?

No...no I think you're on you're own there...

HYE slept with a friend's/girlfriend's/boyfriend's mother/father?

Didn't go all the way with my friend's mom back in high school. But I do know she has some talents!

HYE had sex in a store changing room?

If only I had co-workers to whom I would want to send flirty texts . . . :rolleyes::D

Have you ever had a co-worker flirt with you in front of your boss?

Years ago, when I was a young guy and had no idea about what was happening. To this day, I regret not asking her out.

HYE talked in your sleep?

I guess not. :D

Regularly.

Have you ever been told by the neighbours to keep it down while you were having sex?

LOL, just had an apartment flashback. It wasn't said in exactly those words, but the meaning was clear.

HYE been caught in the act by your parents?

LOL, just had an apartment flashback. It wasn't said in exactly those words, but the meaning was clear.

HYE been caught in the act by your parents?

No – thankfully.

Have you ever been turned off so much by something your partner said or did that you stopped in the middle?

No – thankfully.

Have you ever been turned off so much by something your partner said or did that you stopped in the middle?

I can honestly say no to that one. Makes me wonder what one could say that would make you do that though :eek:

HYE got into a DIY project only to find you absolutely cannot DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back