Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the current one, no.

HYE been told someone on here is actually someone else?
Yeah, most definitely.

HYE completely avoided posting directly after said person to avoid giving him the idea that you are in any way interested?

HYE completely avoided posting directly after said person to avoid giving him the idea that you are in any way interested?

No, because I have no idea who anyone is.

Have you ever informed someone in real life that you could see some part of their body that they assumed was hidden by clothes?

No, because I have no idea who anyone is.

Have you ever informed someone in real life that you could see some part of their body that they assumed was hidden by clothes?

Yes I have...
HYE farted in bed and thrown the covers over your partners head?

Probably.

HYE intentionally viewed/read stuff that offends you, just because it feels strangely satisfying to be annoyed? (If so, what?)

HYE intentionally viewed/read stuff that offends you, just because it feels strangely satisfying to be annoyed? (If so, what?)

Yes, I frequently read the political writings of people whose ideas I despise.

Have you ever accidentally flashed someone?

Yes, I frequently read the political writings of people whose ideas I despise.

Have you ever accidentally flashed someone?

Accidentally? No. (Can't remember flashing anyone actually.)

HYE lacked proper clothes for a swim with friends and decided to go half naked?

HYE lacked proper clothes for a swim with friends and decided to go half naked?

If just bra and panties count as half-naked, then yes. It was nighttime, but I could see that they turned see-thru as soon as they got wet. (It was all-girls, btw.)

Have you ever had sex with someone because you lost a bet or a dare or something like that?

If just bra and panties count as half-naked, then yes. It was nighttime, but I could see that they turned see-thru as soon as they got wet. (It was all-girls, btw.)

Have you ever had sex with someone because you lost a bet or a dare or something like that?

Nope. I wonder if i would. If i was allowed by my partner and the person in question was hawt and into it, then maybe.

HYE by accident made someone fall for you?

Nope. I wonder if i would. If i was allowed by my partner and the person in question was hawt and into it, then maybe.

Not sure what you mean exactly by "accident" but if it's unwillingly - then yes, more than once...Not good in some cases, good in others..

HYE ever been challenged by friends to seduce someone?

Not sure what you mean exactly by "accident" but if it's unwillingly - then yes, more than once...Not good in some cases, good in others..

Not necessarily to seduce someone. It sounds like fun.

HYE wanted to be seduced by someone you didn't know?

Yes, I once had a long, very frankly sexual conversation while rather drunk with a relatively new female friend. I did not know at the time that she was bisexual, and it was years later when she confessed that she desperately wanted to have sex with me that night.

Have you ever discovered through a third party that someone you knew was surprisingly kinky in bed?

Sigh...yes. My roommate and I felt bad for a mutual guy friend who was truly unlucky in his sex life, and we decided that one of us should 'hook up' with him. We agreed that the loser of best of five coin flips would do the honors. I lost. I did it. Was rather fun. (Embarrassed about it now.)

Have you ever secretly watched a person or a couple have sex?

Sigh...yes. My roommate and I felt bad for a mutual guy friend who was truly unlucky in his sex life, and we decided that one of us should 'hook up' with him. We agreed that the loser of best of five coin flips would do the honors. I lost. I did it. Was rather fun. (Embarrassed about it now.)

Have you ever secretly watched a person or a couple have sex?
No . . . but I'd really like to . . . just feel uneasy lest I be watched watching!

Have you ever masturbated in a public place?

No . . . but I'd really like to . . . just feel uneasy lest I be watched watching!

No. Toilets in public places though. But they have locks, that don't count.

My q above.

Yes, and I've never been caught.

Have you ever had to stop in the middle of a sex act by yourself or with a partner because someone walked into the room?

Yes, and I've never been caught.

Have you ever had to stop in the middle of a sex act by yourself or with a partner because someone walked into the room?

lol, eh yes...so frustrating!

HYE had sex with someone, while other people slept in the same room?

lol, eh yes...so frustrating!

No, but I would in the right situation.

HYE, had sex with different individuals on the same day and neither party knew?

Oddly enough, no. Very nearby, but never in the same room. (I've been in the room when others have been going at it, though. Yes, I have a story about it.)

Have you ever had sex with someone after a ten or more year period of time since you last had sex with him or her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back