have you ever had sex in your workplace?

have you ever had sex in your workplace?

• yes

Votes: 647 77.7%
  • no

Votes: 186 22.3%

• Total voters
Wow seriously?! Aren't you guys worried about hr?

I thought I was taking a big risk getting grabby during elevator rides.

Hell yes

I have fucked in the office on a number of occasions. Once with a customer (female), 1 coworker and once with one of the secretaries. Not to mention numerous times with my wife :D

Wow seriously?! Aren't you guys worried about hr?

I thought I was taking a big risk getting grabby during elevator rides.

When three people in HR have used your office for dalliances, you tend NOT to worry

I have, a couple of times both with girlfriends. My wife worries too much about getting caught, even when the place is empty on the weekends.

Remodeled our offices a few years back and I had mentioned to my girlfriend that we were adding a conference room and conference room table. She said we had to have sex on this new table and well . . . when she's right she's right.

hr power trips...

as long as the hr people feel they have the edge...they will approve anything...lol...sorry to be so cynical.

Not in mine but the wife's. A small shop and everyone else was out. Brought her lunch and we decided on dessert. Bent her over some machine and not ten minutes after we finished in walked the UPS guy. I asked what she would've done if he came in while we were busy. "Hmmm." was her answer.

Couple of times

I started an office job when I was in my early 20s where the older woman at reception was hot as fuck. We got talking one slow day when everyone else was out of the office. She ended up telling me how she likes 'to be done top to bottom'. You know what happened next. Board room table. On her back and me with my trousers round my ankles like the young guy in a hurry I was. Fucked a couple more times at her place. She had a pool and wore micro bikinis. The hardest part was not cumming as soon as she opened the door!

I started an office job when I was in my early 20s where the older woman at reception was hot as fuck. We got talking one slow day when everyone else was out of the office. She ended up telling me how she likes 'to be done top to bottom'. You know what happened next. Board room table. On her back and me with my trousers round my ankles like the young guy in a hurry I was. Fucked a couple more times at her place. She had a pool and wore micro bikinis. The hardest part was not cumming as soon as she opened the door!

so cool....young guys seem like a lot of fun

Photocopier

so cool....young guys seem like a lot of fun

Thanks. I remember her fondly. I was new in town and she kept me occupied while I hit my straps. I expect she was banging the rest of the office too, but good luck to them all.

My other work sex experience is a younger woman who was having a hard time at work and personally. I was supposed to be supervising her, but that was part of her problem. Anyway, she came to me one day in an emotional state for advice and we ended up fucking in the photocopy room. She dressed a bit slutty. That was another part of her problem. I'm sure I took advantage but she asked me to, and it was a great quickie. Only happened the once and she's still talking to me. I've got my eye on a young Chinese guy at work at the moment - yes, I am a slut too. Anyone else had gay sex at work?

Fucked my wife in my office.

When I worked in a department store before I was married.
A Customer was buying some knickers I commented that they were comfy. She asked me how I knew, to which I said I was wearing a pair, I fucked her in a dressing room after showing her.;)

GOD YES!!! Many times I my office late at night after everyone else has left but me and her...totally naked in the leather chair..me between her legs as she moans for more of my mouth. And once in ex wifes teachers lounge. Her riding me in her teachers chair til she flooded it. Memories!!!

Work retail store and easy to go in back behind some boxes and have some fun especially when the shifts are light and it's with the manager :p

Back