have you ever had sex in your workplace?

have you ever had sex in your workplace?

• yes

Votes: 647 77.7%
  • no

Votes: 186 22.3%

• Total voters
I have never had sex with my wife at work. At my current job, I am secretly bi, I have men come by for oral trading, just getting blown and ever fucked a few guys when here alone. Even when I met a female a few weeks ago that wanted a threesome with me and another bi guy we had a quickie on the conference room table.

My last summer job before college (i was 18 at this point) was at a local stable, about an hour walk from my house. I would walk back exhausted every afternoon after mucking out 50+ stalls and sweeping and tidying the tack rooms.

I had found an older woman on a chat room earlier that summer, who popped my cherry and trained me up good. One day she visited me at the end of my shift, cornered me in the tack room. She was bent over an old wooden saddle rack within seconds, begging for me to bury my cock in her. She loved how I smelled when I was sweaty, so after I came inside her, we switched places and she licked the sweat off the small of my back and rimmed my ass for a few minutes until I was hard again. I was almost about to cum down her throat when someone almost caught us.

Thankfully, riding boots on concrete echo loudly and we were able to get mostly covered up by the time a boarding client came in to the tack room. Im pretty sure she could tell. She didn't say anything as I said hello pleasantly, as I always did with the boarders. There was sex stink mixed with the straw and leather smell, and we were pretty bedraggled. I was terrified that the client would rat me out and get me fired. But nothing ended up being said, as I closed out my employment there on good terms a month later.

I am an event planner, one of the hotel managers was a horny asshole who had a thing for trannies (as he delicately put it) but he was hot and I was a little high so he took me to his office and fucked me over his desk.

On another occasion the brides mum who was divorced and single got really drunk and grabby, she was dressed to the nines and trying to embarrass the ex husband while not ruining the wedding. I ended up in a disabled toilet fucking her.

My wife has a thing for managers and bosses. Staff parties are a real treat as she always ends up with a manager in a hotel room, male or female

I often have sex in my workplace. But I live in a 1 room tiny house and work from home, so that's a kind of cheat. But I love it anyway 😉

Back