Have you ever been gangbang

My girlfriend now my wife has had to five guy gangbangs. The first one was when she turn 21 and wanted to be gangbang as it had been a fantasy of hers for a long time. She plan out everything what she was going to wear who would do what, where it was going to happen. Too say the least she really enjoyed it and the next morning we gangbang her again. The second five man gangbang was at a super bowl party that my friend invited us to to meet his new MILF. When we arrived I told her that I was going to tell the men that she was a striper. She had a couple of drinks and then started flirting with the men at one point with one mans hand on her ass and another brushing up against. I told them let's take her into the bedroom. She did a strip show in the bedroom and when she was completely naked I started telling the guys lets gangbang her. We all took turns and she sucked and fucked five guys. When we got home we had great sex and she told me that she wanted to do that again. Has anyone else had a gangbang story that they would like to share?
My wife and I have done it at a BDSM club in Bangkok, with another couple and about five customers. It was wild and we will be doing it again

My girlfriend now my wife has had to five guy gangbangs. The first one was when she turn 21 and wanted to be gangbang as it had been a fantasy of hers for a long time. She plan out everything what she was going to wear who would do what, where it was going to happen. Too say the least she really enjoyed it and the next morning we gangbang her again. The second five man gangbang was at a super bowl party that my friend invited us to to meet his new MILF. When we arrived I told her that I was going to tell the men that she was a striper. She had a couple of drinks and then started flirting with the men at one point with one mans hand on her ass and another brushing up against. I told them let's take her into the bedroom. She did a strip show in the bedroom and when she was completely naked I started telling the guys lets gangbang her. We all took turns and she sucked and fucked five guys. When we got home we had great sex and she told me that she wanted to do that again. Has anyone else had a gangbang story that they would like to share?
Yes x a few in my lifetime, mostly enjoyed but last one didn't end well x x x x

I've never had the opportunity to be in a gangbang, but I hope you don't mind me sharing my fantasies here :3 <3

I have always wanted to be the center of a gangbang. I love the idea of being used to satisfy a group. I've got a special interest in being used as a bonding activity, or a "team building" activity for a large group. The thought of making guys closer as friends because they pounded my pussy together makes me so instantly wet.

I also have fantasies about being a breeding slave for a horny village. The thought of taking every single nut deep inside, each man fucking me, just to get me pregnant drives me wild. I love to think about the frenzy to get inside me and nut. There's something so hot and primal about imagining it.

Never in a forced gang bang but one occasion I had been chatting with three guys. I gave the three my hotel room number thinking that only one would probably showed. All three came to my room and I was center of their attention sucking and being fucked. It was a very slutty experience.
Awesome story - love to hear more on pm

Have been gangbanged numerous times by up to 8 guys at one time. I enjoyed every minute!
When you do this, do the participants wear condoms? I’m not judging or anything, I’m just really curious. My wife has 5 lovers right now, but she hasn’t ever had more than one at a time. I’d love for her to have all five of them at the same time, but I doubt that would ever happen.

No. And, being real, it’ll never happen. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t fantasized about it…
Just can’t even imagine…

I just enjoy a very erotic and exciting encounter with 4 online friends and promised I’d post the after photo so here it is. M😊https://ibb.co/mRf53ZV

As someone who has been the only girl at many, many parties I have just one question: Where's the mess?!!

Did you make one of them clean you up?

If so, bravo. It's great when we can own our power isn't it? :rose::heart:

When you do this, do the participants wear condoms? I’m not judging or anything, I’m just really curious. My wife has 5 lovers right now, but she hasn’t ever had more than one at a time. I’d love for her to have all five of them at the same time, but I doubt that would ever happen.
No they don't

Back