Pegging: Pleasure or Punishment?

I get tremendous pleasure from being punished with a very large strapon. At least 8 inches and 2.5 thick. Hurts so good.

I'm sure it could be Pleasure or punishment all what you want , need and the giver does...Not into pain so ...

It can go both ways. I prefer it to be pleasurable and most of the time when I've been pegged it has been. The woman who introduced me to pegging long ago occasionally used me very hard when I was a bad boy, and then I'd have to make it up to her.

I told him it didn't make him gay, or even bi, but just loser to his wife

Wow that's an interesting take! I could imagine how that may have made the guy feel even worse if he may have been upset at being told he was now gay, or bi after you had him. That's one thing, but being told that his wife would only see him as a loser after the fact, that's pretty powerful.

I get intense pleasure from anal penetration, proper multiple orgasms, and the more tender it is the better. That being said, there is something mind meltingly erotic about being controlled, bent over, and fucked hard. The perfect session, for me, has elements of both. Either way, there is always pleasure for me.

Back