Pegging: Pleasure or Punishment?

My cuckold and I attended a fetish fayre recently, where we met and chatted to another HotWife. She told me that when she got home she was going to peg her cuckold, who had, at some point during the morning, annoyed her. She said that her cuckold hated being pegged. Pegging is something my cuckold and I indulge in regularly. We both enjoy it. My conversation with my fellow HotWife got me thinking. Is pegging a pleasure or a pain in the arse?

My cuckold and I attended a fetish fayre recently, where we met and chatted to another HotWife. She told me that when she got home she was going to peg her cuckold, who had, at some point during the morning, annoyed her. She said that her cuckold hated being pegged. Pegging is something my cuckold and I indulge in regularly. We both enjoy it. My conversation with my fellow HotWife got me thinking. Is pegging a pleasure or a pain in the arse?
I am also not a cuckold. For me, pegging is an exquisite pleasure. But it must be done slowly, gently and with lots of lube, gradually building up.

No hint of punishment--and only the smallest hints of power exchange for me. I've nurtured a pegging fantasy for, well hell--a long damn time. A lot of that made its way into my one and only story. So actually meeting a co-generational woman who liked getting anal and was open to experimenting turned into the best of all worlds! Man--we explored all sorts of kinks, pegging included. Loved it! Feeling her pelvis pound my ass and her she-cock pushing inside was over the top fabulous! To boot, I found I was OK with swinging a crop and belt! Impact play doesn't have to leave marks, I learned, and a good time was had by all.

I enjoy it when my wife does it to me. ..A little bit of pain initially but that's not the kink for either of us. For me, it's the thrill of being penetrated by the beautiful woman who has allowed me to penetrate thousands of time. Ditto, but in reverse for me wife :)

I am not a cuckold! Pegging is not about cuckolding! Pegging is a pleasure for me, for sure. Wish my Goddess (FWB) did it more often.
I didn't say that pegging was unique to the HotWife/cuckold lifestyle. As you and your Goddess prove. I'm sure lots of vanilla couples indulge too. As I stated in my original post, my cuckold and I do it regularly. (It's the only penetrative sex he's allowed! Lol!)

I didn't say that pegging was unique to the HotWife/cuckold lifestyle. As you and your Goddess prove. I'm sure lots of vanilla couples indulge too. As I stated in my original post, my cuckold and I do it regularly. (It's the only penetrative sex he's allowed! Lol!)
does your husband watch you peg him?

I think the answer would be pleasure but I don’t speak from experience. Do you peg any of your dates, or just your husband?

Pleasure all the way for me. It's something my wife does for me, not to me, and I ride on top in the dominant position so I can get the deepest penetration and really feel like I'm being fucked but stay in control too. Plus I get to cum like a dom and spray it all over her belly and tits, and face if I shoot hard enough 😉

more about you please, like where are you from age desire,previous experience etc??

I have never tried pegging but it is definitely on my fantasy list. I find just the thought of being fucked by a women incredibly erotic.

i would like to do it. but the time to stop before the rectum is damaged???

It would be like a lot of kinks and depend on how it wants to be used/taken. A sub who hates it would see it as punishment. A sub who likes it would not and might get bratty if their domme used it as punishment.

Same as cuckolding, does the cuck have to be humiliated or forced to perform gay , have to watch his woman with someone else etc or can the cuck just support his lady while she goes out and has fun with others and he never watches?

I don’t think there is a right or wrong way.

I like being pegged but can also see it as humiliating. But I like the humiliation…

You are talking two different genres here. The punishment pegging belongs in either Fetish or BDSM. Pegging for pleasure brings back some good memories. I was the bull (I hate that term) in several relationships, where the wife had been pegging her husband and whispering in his ear that a fake cock was nothing like the real thing. She asked me to fuck him. I did, and tried to make it as pleasurable as possible for him. He came without touching so i guess I did a good job. She had a monstrous orgasm watching her husband get fucked. I told him it didn't make him gay, or even bi, but just closer to his wife

Last edited:
Great question! The short answer is it can be both as others have mentioned in this thread. If it is something that both of you enjoy then it is for pleasure. If it is something that the husband does not enjoy then it can be used for punishment.

The long answer is if the woman is good at pegging she can make it very pleasurable or painful to her partner. I don't mean painful in a manner that causes internal damage. For example, @HottieOlwen In your situation above your wife could peg you to give her pleasure but not allow yours. She brings you to the edge and stops or just fucks you with little or no regard for your pleasure. That could be considered punishment, especially if normally have great orgasms from it.

For a woman pegging a man who is not into pegging, sure that could be punishment. Similar to being told to wear women's lingerie for a man who is not into that or embarrassed by it. Pegging can be painful, especially the initial part so enduring the pain is certainly punishment. Just 30 min of pegging can seem to last a long time.

If he reacts to the pegging like leaking prostate fluid, an erection, or even orgasm it still might be considered punishment because of the teasing/humiliation aspect. Some guys would be very humiliated and upset if their body reacted positively.
ES

Pegging is 100% pleasure and any guy who has been pegged knows it, if it’s used as a punishment then the guy will cross that line every time because he wants to be pegged.

I have only been pegged once and it was not part of a cuckold scene. Physical, it did not feel great and hurt a bit. But the power exchange turned me on so much I was rock hard. I think being "punished" with a pegging would turn me on a lot actually....

Back