An Unexpected Pleasure?

StrongMaster7

Literotica Guru
I'm sure some of you are tired of hearing me bitch about the skimpy quantity and limited menu of sex with my wife. Sorry.

Well, we had an anniversary recently and she booked a night at a very, very high-end resort an hour and a half away. It was very nice, but I was surprised that my wife seemed very interested in the outdoor, private 'hot tub', which turned out to be an over-sized (long, wide, and deep) bathtub, with plenty of room for two. She mentioned it as a feature when we were planning the trip and I thought little of it. But she mentioned it a few times more. After a glass of champagne, she was ready to give the tub a try. I drew a tubful of warm water. We both stripped like a couple of young'uns and put on the resort-supplied robes and slippers. Out on the deck, I noted the screen that completely concealed the tub from two sides. Our room was the third side and the fourth side was open to the salt pond and ocean, but configured as to not be visible from any of the areas people could be in (without water- or aircraft).

I peeled off my robe, kicked off my slippers and got in. What happened next seemed like slow-motion. I saw my wife of 30+ years take of her robe exposing her gorgeous, big tits and those perfect big aureole and big nipples while out in the open air. I have never seen her expose herself anywhere but in a bedroom, usually darkened. As she moved toward me and our bodies interlocked in the warm water, I felt the kind of romantic sexual rush I hadn't felt in a long time. We cuddled and played and enjoyed the tub for a while and then we both needed a release. It was a quick trip back inside the room and towel off and jump into bed. Yes, it was the usual stuff from the same limited menu as we've had for years, and yes, it was done in about the usual 11 minutes. But it was so exciting to see her doing something new and spontaneous that was part of our sexlife after so long.

While there is life there is hope.

Have any of you gotten a sexy surprise from your partner?

I'm sure some of you are tired of hearing me bitch about the skimpy quantity and limited menu of sex with my wife. Sorry.

Well, we had an anniversary recently and she booked a night at a very, very high-end resort an hour and a half away. It was very nice, but I was surprised that my wife seemed very interested in the outdoor, private 'hot tub', which turned out to be an over-sized (long, wide, and deep) bathtub, with plenty of room for two. She mentioned it as a feature when we were planning the trip and I thought little of it. But she mentioned it a few times more. After a glass of champagne, she was ready to give the tub a try. I drew a tubful of warm water. We both stripped like a couple of young'uns and put on the resort-supplied robes and slippers. Out on the deck, I noted the screen that completely concealed the tub from two sides. Our room was the third side and the fourth side was open to the salt pond and ocean, but configured as to not be visible from any of the areas people could be in (without water- or aircraft).

I peeled off my robe, kicked off my slippers and got in. What happened next seemed like slow-motion. I saw my wife of 30+ years take of her robe exposing her gorgeous, big tits and those perfect big aureole and big nipples while out in the open air. I have never seen her expose herself anywhere but in a bedroom, usually darkened. As she moved toward me and our bodies interlocked in the warm water, I felt the kind of romantic sexual rush I hadn't felt in a long time. We cuddled and played and enjoyed the tub for a while and then we both needed a release. It was a quick trip back inside the room and towel off and jump into bed. Yes, it was the usual stuff from the same limited menu as we've had for years, and yes, it was done in about the usual 11 minutes. But it was so exciting to see her doing something new and spontaneous that was part of our sexlife after so long.

I married my wife because I thought we'd make a good pair. Not because she was great in bed, or adventurous or anything else along those lines.

She never demonstrated anything in particular. You have me beat there.

But, she's been intermittently vocal over the years, also out of character. Her best lines have been:

Oh gawd, just FUCK me!!!
Just eat me. Please! (right after we'd fucked. and I did. happily.)
Got myself off in the shower. What have you been doing?
You tried to go in my ass last night. Want to try again?

Those are the things I remember, and replay, over and over.

I married my wife because I thought we'd make a good pair. Not because she was great in bed, or adventurous or anything else along those lines.

But, she's been intermittently vocal over the years, also out of character. Her best lines have been:

Oh gawd, just FUCK me!!!

You chose wisely .(y)

I wrote a story on Lit about this but here's the short version. It was forepalay as normal. Then out of the blue she said "you asked me if I have any fantasies and I've always said no. I wasn't telling the truth. I have a fantasy of watching you have sex with a man. I want to watch you suck his cock and have him fuck you." This was completely unexpected as she never mention or even hinted about me gaving gay sex. She described in detail what she wanted to see. We put on a gay video and she laid next to me in bed saying, "I want to watch you do that", pointing to what was happening on the screen. We got out a long dildo. She held it between her legs and pegged me that night. We had been married for about thirty year and that was the hottest sex we ever had. After all those years she came up with something that elevated our sex life to another level.

When my wife and I started dating, she was into taking pictures, but this was just before the Hilton sex tape, and the various celebrity sexy photos that got "leaked". After that she stopped with the pictures.

She's never been kinky. We've played with restraints but never made a thing of it. Never did it anywhere risky. Her parent's house is small and the walls are paper thin. She has a thing for trying to be as quiet as possible with me inside her. That was the extent of her might side. She did slap me once after I refused to follow her demand while she was on top. She saw I liked it but never did it again, until about 10 years later.

Earlier this year I started getting fed up with how boring she wants to be. I don't remember the last time she wore something remotely slutty for me in the bedroom. Albeit, I had an outside muse at the time that was antagonizing me, but I focused my energy on my wife.

She becomes submissive once my cock is inside her, and at the time she was wanting it every day. Highly out of character. I hadn't felt her that wet since we were dating. I started pulling out and going down on her to prolong my performance. Poke her asshole with my finger when moving her around, but not enough to really get in (she's got hang ups about anal play. I haven't told her I've started experimenting with prostate massagers) and slipping my tongue past her pussy when vigorously eating her out, both on her back and on her stomach. I even tried discreetly licking my cum off her belly after blowing my load on her one intense night. She thought it was a little weird.

She's started demanding that I break from fucking her and go down on her. Last time she pushed my head to her cunt, I had just used her pj pants to clean my load off her. They were still in my hand and next to my head. She didn't realize there was a small string of jizz in her pubic hair when she pushed me down, but seemed intrigued when I told her later.

She may be starting to bloom a little.

Try to sneak a few new things into your routine when she's really into it. You might be surprised what she likes when her inhibitions are lowered.

Some years ago, my wife and I were fighting a lot, sex had dried up to about once every 6 months, things weren't good between us. So, one night I took her on a date night to a bit of a resort town about an hour away. We went to a bar for a while, walked along the streets and window shopped holding hands, got ice cream and sat by the water of the lake to eat. On the way home while I drove I started playing with her tits, and then her pussy. Before long, she took off all her clothes as she got more and more aroused and was moaning really loud while I played with her. I found a quiet back country road and parked so I could finish her off. She came really loud and hard. Then she surprised me by reaching over and unzipping my pants and still nude climbed up on the seat and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs she's ever given me. She even swallowed, which she's only done a handful of times in our relationship. When she was done she just smiled and said, "I've always wanted to do that".

Years ago while still dating my wife now, I took her 18yo sister Christmas shopping with me. I supplied her some wine coolers to drink. On the way home. She turned so her back was against her door. She stretched her left leg across the seat and started rubbing my cock with her foot. Once hard she leaned over removed my cock and started sucking it. She finished and said you're the first I have swallowed.

Years ago while still dating my wife now, I took her 18yo sister Christmas shopping with me. I supplied her some wine coolers to drink. On the way home. She turned so her back was against her door. She stretched her left leg across the seat and started rubbing my cock with her foot. Once hard she leaned over removed my cock and started sucking it. She finished and said you're the first I have swallowed.
Did your wife ever find out about that?

I had recently come out to my wife about my bisexuality. She said it was OK for me to explore it, but to expect to not have sex with her for 4 or 5 days afterward. When I got home after my first gay encounter she started asking questions about the experience. It soon became apparent she was sexually aroused. What she really wanted was cunnilingus. I was happy to oblige. She had multiple orgasms.

Oh gawd, just FUCK me!!!

Oh gosh I want to know the things I have said that my husband has hung onto like this.

Oh gosh I want to know the things I have said that my husband has hung onto like this.
I think a lot of women would be astounded at the tiny things they do or say that their partners hold on to. Things you have only done once in your life. Those little things help make that sexual connection that men need (we're all not rutting pigs). I have hundreds of little one-offs stored away. My partner, in an orgasmic frenzy one time started a blowjob after I had just finished fucking her. Not her thing at all. Never happened again. Happened once in over 30 years. She thought nothing of it and when I mentioned how exciting that was she doesn't even remember it. She doesn't want to do it again. Sigh! It's burned into my brain. We live for the little things....

Last edited:
I think a lot of women would be astounded at the tiny things they do or say that their partners hold on to. Things you have only done once in your life. Those little things help make that sexual connection that men need (we're all not rutting pigs). My partner, in an orgasmic frenzy one time started a blowjob after I had just finished fucking her. Not her thing at all. Never happened again. Happened once in over 30 years. She thought nothing of it and when I mentioned how exciting that was she doesn't even remember it. She doesn't want to do it again. Sigh! It's burned into my brain. We live for the little things....
I had a boyfriend in college who wrote about something I did and put it into a poem that was published in a book I have. Maybe no one else would ever know it was even me or how much more graphic he could have been (he wrote just enough to be clear if you were there - and unclear if you weren’t)

but i fucking love knowing it is seared in his brain and love reading about me, 20 years ago, as he saw me. Hot as a firecracker and peeling off my clothes in the front seat of his car while he drove.

I was a late bloomer when it came to wanting sex with other men. Before I actually tried it I came out to my wife about my gay desires. We were more open with each other about our sexual needs and desires. Within a month she surprised me by telling me I should try gay sex, but she would probably not want to have sex with me for a week or so after I had been with a man.

I started searching online for a man for my first gay experience. It took about a week to fine a guy I thought would be a good first experience. We met and exchanged blowjobs.

When I got home my wife was waiting, and we talked about my experience. Soon I could tell my wife was aroused by our chat. She wanted sex and I was happy to oblige. We had a very intense sex session, and she had multiple orgasms. It was the first time I had sex with two people the same day.

I have. The biggest one is that she is really into outdoor sex and cumming. We have a private hot tub and have sex in it occasionally. You should have tried to get it in while you were in the tub, but it takes work because water isn't a very good lubricunt. I hope you get to try it again.

I have. The biggest one is that she is really into outdoor sex and cumming. We have a private hot tub and have sex in it occasionally. You should have tried to get it in while you were in the tub, but it takes work because water isn't a very good lubricunt. I hope you get to try it again.
Thanks, I will certainly try to arrange for another 'tub time' in the future.

And yes, water is not a lubricant IMO, it washes away lubrication. When I was younger, my girlfriend and I had the use of her grandmother's house and pool. The pool had a tall, opaque fence all the way around it. She loved to be nude when no one could see her. And we were pawing at each other constantly. I recall trying to penetrate her in the pool and her usually minimal natural wetness was not present. We decided the pool was for foreplay and the bed was for sex.

But, whatever works for you, do it!

Back