Have you ever been gangbang

Once, many years ago at the end of my first marriage. Hosted by a friend in his apartment on a Sunday afternoon. I joked that I wanted to do the baker's dozen so he invited twelve other guys but only eight turned up and not all were there at the same time. I guess some like to cum and go lol I did enjoy it and would likely do again if I had the opportunity.
I got gandbanged while at a beach party

Twice...
For me It was a very mixed experience.
I had numerous hard orgasms and ....
But after I cried a bit. Hated myself for a few days
For me my First was with 2 Men. I cried because of the Pain. When the first was finished IN me the Second Man took His turn.

But there was a Older Black Man I called Daddy that when I told Him what happened to me He said it was Ok and a GOOD Thing and He saw to it that I got with Him and some of His Brothers and 2 of His cousins. Some times He would Join IN and be a part and some times He would just sit there and Watch me Please them and be taken by who ever He set me up to be with.

It got to a point where He became more Pimp Daddy and would some times drop me off to a Party with Men in a Motel. It got pretty Crazy at times but I got used to it and even now miss some times ALL the Crazy SEX I was having then with different Men.

Thank god I'm with a Man now who know I need me some Crazy SEX in my Life and Pussy and other holes. YESsss I've been Airtight many Many Times and LOVE IT. :)

Respects.
H

I read a story on Lit once that I’ll never forget (and haven’t been able to find since) it was about a guy who went to a party and got bent over a stool then guys proceeded to run a train on him and they even set up a video camera do he could watch it all. The next morning he woke up and went right back to the stool and bent over it for more.
I loved the story but haven’t been able to find it again

I read a story on Lit once that I’ll never forget (and haven’t been able to find since) it was about a guy who went to a party and got bent over a stool then guys proceeded to run a train on him and they even set up a video camera do he could watch it all. The next morning he woke up and went right back to the stool and bent over it for more.
I loved the story but haven’t been able to find it again
It does sound like a very sweet story.
The featured character must have considered himself very fortunate indeed to have his bum-hole pleasured and appreciated by so many guys.

Ah, I have some stories from college... I just can't recall all the details. But I remember enough to know that some involved sex with multiple partners, both consecutively and concurrently. So... yes to being gang banged, but it's all hazy because of time... and the fact I was wicked drunk every time it happened. 🙄

I do recall a post-college attempt at having all three holes filled at once, and I was not so drunk that I don't remember the details. But it is not a fond memory. It was awkward and off-putting because the guys could not get in synch. Also, I had cheated on and broken up with my significant other just a few weeks earlier and was acting out in self-destructive ways. And for those who know my story—yes, the guy I broke up with is the same guy I ended up marrying.

Ah, I have some stories from college... I just can't recall all the details. But I remember enough to know that some involved sex with multiple partners, both consecutively and concurrently. So... yes to being gang banged, but it's all hazy because of time... and the fact I was wicked drunk every time it happened. 🙄

I do recall a post-college attempt at having all three holes filled at once, and I was not so drunk that I don't remember the details. But it is not a fond memory. It was awkward and off-putting because the guys could not get in synch. Also, I had cheated on and broken up with my significant other just a few weeks earlier and was acting out in self-destructive ways. And for those who know my story—yes, the guy I broke up with is the same guy I ended up marrying.
You hit the nail right on the head. 3 guys in a rush can ruin the whole experience because you can't concentrate on any one feeling.

My girlfriend now my wife has had to five guy gangbangs. The first one was when she turn 21 and wanted to be gangbang as it had been a fantasy of hers for a long time. She plan out everything what she was going to wear who would do what, where it was going to happen. Too say the least she really enjoyed it and the next morning we gangbang her again. The second five man gangbang was at a super bowl party that my friend invited us to to meet his new MILF. When we arrived I told her that I was going to tell the men that she was a striper. She had a couple of drinks and then started flirting with the men at one point with one mans hand on her ass and another brushing up against. I told them let's take her into the bedroom. She did a strip show in the bedroom and when she was completely naked I started telling the guys lets gangbang her. We all took turns and she sucked and fucked five guys. When we got home we had great sex and she told me that she wanted to do that again. Has anyone else had a gangbang story that they would like to share?
This is a dream!!

Does he

Does he know about this time in your life??? Would be kind of cool for my wife to drop that one on me one day out of the blue.

Does he

Does he know about this time in your life??? Would be kind of cool for my wife to drop that one on me one day out of the blue.
Yep. I also worked at a brothel (a legal one in Nevada) while we were apart. When we got back together, I told him everything, including stuff about my past I had not told him before. It was very therapeutic for me.

Attended a gangbang MANY years ago in San Diego the I was in the Navy. It was 2 women taking on a large number of guys. Somewhere around 20 of us. At somme point while I am fucking one of the ladies, I hear a familiar voice from the other room. And who should walk in? but a co-worker of mine. After he stripped, he walked up to the lady I was fucking and she started blowing him. When he got hard, he grabbed a condom, and I said let's switch. Of course we had to high-five each other. lol

On my 23rd birthday, the guy I had been sleeping with invited me out for drinks. His two buddies were there. I had hooked up with one of them before (he and I even dated the same girl at one point). We were all professional dancers and actors and had known each other for a while, and the guys were roommates at the time. After drinks we went back to their house and it turned out they had planned it out, that they would all fuck me for my birthday. It was a lot to manage, for me. I remember wishing it went on longer and harder. Too bad we never got to try it again...

A long long time ago with my first husband. We were super young. He just joined the army. We moved away from home. We partied a lot. He was into sharing me and during our marriage things kept escalating.
That sounds like me and my first wife

My girlfriend now my wife has had to five guy gangbangs. The first one was when she turn 21 and wanted to be gangbang as it had been a fantasy of hers for a long time. She plan out everything what she was going to wear who would do what, where it was going to happen. Too say the least she really enjoyed it and the next morning we gangbang her again. The second five man gangbang was at a super bowl party that my friend invited us to to meet his new MILF. When we arrived I told her that I was going to tell the men that she was a striper. She had a couple of drinks and then started flirting with the men at one point with one mans hand on her ass and another brushing up against. I told them let's take her into the bedroom. She did a strip show in the bedroom and when she was completely naked I started telling the guys lets gangbang her. We all took turns and she sucked and fucked five guys. When we got home we had great sex and she told me that she wanted to do that again. Has anyone else had a gangbang story that they would like to share?
Nice ass.

Yep. I also worked at a brothel (a legal one in Nevada) while we were apart. When we got back together, I told him everything, including stuff about my past I had not told him before. It was very therapeutic for me.
I am sure he enjoyed hearing all of the details. I know I sure would.

Back