Have comfortable are you with your fetishes?

Everyone has particular things that turn them on, but I wonder if people would be comfortable knowing their dirty little secrets.

My partner is obsessed with hairy women, so when he asked me 7 years ago to stop shaving ....... let me just say that a country woman in her then late 40's surviving on rain water tanks in drought conditions - I didn't hesitate.

I had already succumbed to his other fetish of natural odour (no deodorant) so to me this wasn't a biggie.

After not shaving or trimming for this amount of time I will say there's a very free feeling about it. I'm not sexually aroused by my body hair, nor do I really care what people think about me or my looks.

This is where the issue is. My partner is terrified of others knowing about his fetish. I refuse to cover up in public, my body hair is blonde so it's not particularly noticeable until up close. We spend most of our life on the farm, but I do travel reasonably often and he works in the music industry, so although we're often apart, he freaks at the thought of family or friend get togethers.

He wants me to wear jeans in the middle of summer, or not take my t-shirt off if we go to the beach.

So my ultimatum is that either he shuts up and lets me be me ..... or the razor is coming out for good!

How comfortable would you be if other people knew your sexual obsessions?
If you want the omelette you have to crack the egg.

The positive point here is that both of you have talked about it and you accepted his kink.

That’s worth celebrating! 😍

I'll be honest...My partner knows almost all of mine, but not 100%. There are one or two that I'm still too shy to share openly with her. I wll say that when I finally revealed a panty fetish to her, she was very accepting and accommodating, and it was/is a HUGE thrill! I am quite certain, however, that she wouldn't feel the same about a couple of others, so those remain private fantasies. In a way, though, that keeps them stimulating. Sort of a forbidden fruit thing, I think.
I am in a similar situation. My wife knows 99% of my fetishes and not sure we will get to 100%. Her knowing and liking my panty fetish has been liberating.

I think its OK to have one or 2 secrets.

Everyone has particular things that turn them on, but I wonder if people would be comfortable knowing their dirty little secrets.

My partner is obsessed with hairy women, so when he asked me 7 years ago to stop shaving ....... let me just say that a country woman in her then late 40's surviving on rain water tanks in drought conditions - I didn't hesitate.

I had already succumbed to his other fetish of natural odour (no deodorant) so to me this wasn't a biggie.

After not shaving or trimming for this amount of time I will say there's a very free feeling about it. I'm not sexually aroused by my body hair, nor do I really care what people think about me or my looks.

This is where the issue is. My partner is terrified of others knowing about his fetish. I refuse to cover up in public, my body hair is blonde so it's not particularly noticeable until up close. We spend most of our life on the farm, but I do travel reasonably often and he works in the music industry, so although we're often apart, he freaks at the thought of family or friend get togethers.

He wants me to wear jeans in the middle of summer, or not take my t-shirt off if we go to the beach.

So my ultimatum is that either he shuts up and lets me be me ..... or the razor is coming out for good!

I'm not ashamed or embarrassed by my obsessions but like most topics related to sex it's not something one discusses much with others. If the conversation was that open I wouldn't be mortified if my wife mentioned to friends my obsessions. Actually turned on right now thinking if others knowing. Maybe I do want to share them. Hmmmm

I'm comfortable with my fetishist, yes, really only one, and my SO is fully aware - I'm not obsessed with it, but at times I do just crave anal with her.

I wasn't always open about it, it took me a long time to tell my first wife of it, and it went terrible. She responded by refusing any sex with me for a while, then one day after a few drinks tells me we can try it, she had been prepping with beads/plugs. I was surprised, so we tried, but she didn't enjoy it. It came to pass quickly, never again, but so did our sex life in general, we divorced after many years of a sexless marriage.

Meeting my now SO early on, we were discussing our experiences, our desires, our fetishes... I was so comfortable with her I told her immediately, no hesitation. To my surprise she was totally open to trying, she had played with plugs and dildos in her ass and enjoyed that. The couple times she had tried with her ex, he had been too rough, she had stopped trying with him.

First time for us was like magic, we were both so surprised how I slid in. She had multiple intense orgasms, and I was taken aback how she let me fuck her ass. We now have it regularly, I don't even have to ask, she will ask me to, sometimes beg.

We entered the swinger lifestyle together and we found we talk about everything, especially sex. Things like this fetish, things I would never discuss with "vanilla" friends is very easy to talk about. I don't expect anal from any of my play partners, but if they have wanted to try, or already know they really enjoy it, it is something we then know we can venture into if we would want.

I'm comfortable with my fetishist, yes, really only one, and my SO is fully aware - I'm not obsessed with it, but at times I do just crave anal with her.

I wasn't always open about it, it took me a long time to tell my first wife of it, and it went terrible. She responded by refusing any sex with me for a while, then one day after a few drinks tells me we can try it, she had been prepping with beads/plugs. I was surprised, so we tried, but she didn't enjoy it. It came to pass quickly, never again, but so did our sex life in general, we divorced after many years of a sexless marriage.

Meeting my now SO early on, we were discussing our experiences, our desires, our fetishes... I was so comfortable with her I told her immediately, no hesitation. To my surprise she was totally open to trying, she had played with plugs and dildos in her ass and enjoyed that. The couple times she had tried with her ex, he had been too rough, she had stopped trying with him.

First time for us was like magic, we were both so surprised how I slid in. She had multiple intense orgasms, and I was taken aback how she let me fuck her ass. We now have it regularly, I don't even have to ask, she will ask me to, sometimes beg.

We entered the swinger lifestyle together and we found we talk about everything, especially sex. Things like this fetish, things I would never discuss with "vanilla" friends is very easy to talk about. I don't expect anal from any of my play partners, but if they have wanted to try, or already know they really enjoy it, it is something we then know we can venture into if we would want.
So can I ask have you ever experienced anal, from an actual penis? Gay, Bi or Straight this is something I believe every male who likes giving anal sex should experience.

So can I ask have you ever experienced anal, from an actual penis? Gay, Bi or Straight this is something I believe every male who likes giving anal sex should experience.
I understand your point of view I have not with another male.

I have tried with women wth experience stimulating the prostate, using fingers, dildo, anal plugs, beads, not for trying, have never received pleasure from it.

If a woman has no desire for it, that is fine, I have no interest to try to convince anyone. With someone that wants to try, enjoys it for themselves, not for my pleasure alone.

Im comfortable telling my lovers if I think it’s something that they would be open to or they ask me specifically. I’m fairly easy going, from my point of view, I don’t need to indulge my interests to be sexually happy. I am comfortable discussing them with some of my friends, but that’s about it. I don’t tend to talk about sex or even who I am seeing unless there is a reason to. I am fairly private.
I am willing to indulge some fetishes and once had someone freak out because they hadn’t planned to let me know, I indulged, they were thrilled, and then got upset. So I’d say I’m comfortable with mine, but I won’t deal with other people’s unless they are comfortable of their own.

I wouldn’t be comfortable at all if my fetishes were out. I like going about my day without being judged. I do envy those who are open about theirs though. The freedom to be who you are at your deepest core must be liberating. Big for me I have kept it private, so just don’t close the door as you might be surprised at who I really am sexually. 😁

I'm really interested in what a fetish is, or kink?
Like I don't think I have any but I know I do.
Things that turn me on? Yes..

Impregnation is my overwhelming fantasy, especially if it's another man's wife. If I had more money, I might act on the impregnation fantasy by finding women whose biological clock is ticking and just offer financial support in exchange for using their bodies to sire my seed; however, I would never knowingly touch another man's wife, even if he wanted me to, but sperm donation for a couple whose husband is infertile is something I'd do.

Very comfortable.

I have come to terms with my fetish for workout-related sex. (Women coming on to me while I’m working out, or me coming on to a fit woman.)

Within myself, I'm fairly comfortable with the things I watch, fantasize, and jerk off to. But my wife has no clue. She's vanilla and happy with it. I've told her I'm dirtier than she thinks I am, but haven't revealed much to her. No idea how she'd react. Doubt she'd go for any of it.

All of this is gross.

I keep my biggest one to myself, except in places where it would take someone who really gives a damn about my real identity to have to do a little work to find it. Not everyone is comfortable with talking about brother/sister incest.
Tell me your stories I'll let you have mine

I like to stick my nose up a woman's ass crack, particularly when she's got a nice big round butt like my lady does. I'm often tentative to speak about it in fear of being judged and kink shamed but when I found out and she was on board with it and enjoys it, it put my mind at ease.

Fetishes and kinks have diff meanings . Here’s a list of stuff that gets me off. Hopefully that in the spirit of this thread.

I can’t think of much she doesn’t know about, other than a few kinky PMs with others… but she knows about some of them too…

I’m comfortable with them all. Her not as much.

Feet/hands: wife knows and enjoys
Sexy Boots/shoes: wife knows and enjoys
Chastity: wife knows and has me do it as much as possible.
Orgasm control: wife knows and has me do it as much as possible.
Sweat and natural body odor: wife knows and enjoys
Piss: wife knows and enjoys pissing on me. Does not like getting pissed on.
Ass eating/worship. Wife knows, likes the worship part but does not like me up her bum
Anal sex: wife knows. Anal off limits for her, but she does peg me occasionally.
Pussy worship: wife knows, enjoys it but has a very sensitive clit.
Panty wearing and nylons: wife knows, enjoys me in them. Don’t wear them all the time.
Cuckhokding: wife knows, off limits for her.
Bisexual desires and fantasies (mine): wife knows, off limits for me and her. She’s very monogamous.
Pegging and anal play: wife knows and enjoys doing it to me. Anal off limits for her.
Femdom: wife knows and enjoys. It’s central to our relationship.
Spanking: wife knows and occasionally spanks me. (I’d like it harder but she doesn’t like hurting me.) off limits for her.
Eating my own cum: wife knows and enjoys it when she does let me cum
Switching (bdsm): wife knows and I’m mostly submissive, but there are several sex acts where I take total control, or are very dominant.
Fantasizing about other women: wife knows and enjoys but no touching or acting on it.

God, I’m such a fucking pervert. 😂

Last edited:
Here's my list. My wife doesn't know much of any of them and those she does she's doesn't really like. My fantasies and fetishes span the gamut in part because I'm a switch.

I love panties. I love wearing them, sniffing them, and masturbating in them.

I love golden showers, pee play and panty wetting. I love making my subs wet their panties, suck and drink their Piss. To piss on my subs and be pissed on and drink piss as a sub.

I love mommy/little girl role play especially with a breastfeeding aspect. To suckle on mommy's tits, to even wear diapers, to feel loved and completely at the whim of my mommy mistress is a powerful fantasy.

I love anal play and butt plugs. I love having my asshole licked and eating ass.

I have bisexual fantasies. I have zero interest in kissing a man, but sucking a shaved cock and balls would be a dream.

Fetishes and kinks have diff meanings . Here’s a list of stuff that gets me off. Hopefully that in the spirit of this thread.

I can’t think of much she doesn’t know about, other than a few kinky PMs with others… but she knows about some of them too…

I’m comfortable with them all. Her not as much.

Feet/hands: wife knows and enjoys
Sexy Boots/shoes: wife knows and enjoys
Chastity: wife knows and has me do it as much as possible.
Orgasm control: wife knows and has me do it as much as possible.
Sweat and natural body odor: wife knows and enjoys
Piss: wife knows and enjoys pissing on me. Does not like getting pissed on.
Ass eating/worship. Wife knows, likes the worship part but does not like me up her bum
Anal sex: wife knows. Anal off limits for her, but she does peg me occasionally.
Pussy worship: wife knows, enjoys it but has a very sensitive clit.
Panty wearing and nylons: wife knows, enjoys me in them. Don’t wear them all the time.
Cuckhokding: wife knows, off limits for her.
Bisexual desires and fantasies (mine): wife knows, off limits for me and her. She’s very monogamous.
Pegging and anal play: wife knows and enjoys doing it to me. Anal off limits for her.
Femdom: wife knows and enjoys. It’s central to our relationship.
Spanking: wife knows and occasionally spanks me. (I’d like it harder but she doesn’t like hurting me.) off limits for her.
Eating my own cum: wife knows and enjoys it when she does let me cum
Switching (bdsm): wife knows and I’m mostly submissive, but there are several sex acts where I take total control, or are very dominant.
Fantasizing about other women: wife knows and enjoys but no touching or acting on it.

God, I’m such a fucking pervert. 😂
Sexy!! My wife’s pretty monogamous too but says if the right situation comes up she’d be game. It would most likely be another man, preferably bisexual. She does occasionally fuck me which has been great. I do wish she was a little more exhibitionist. Lol. She’s a beautiful kind sexy woman. Cheers 🥂

I don't just drop how I'd like to tie a girl up and tease her for hours on end, or how I'd literally hate fuck her until her whole body went numb into standard conversation. That has a lower success rate than I figured it would when I was younger. I'd say I'm fairly open about most of mine. If asked or the right hints are dropped I'd have no problem talking about most of them. There is one thats a newer development kinda being push at me that I wouldn't speak to most about.

Wow. So interesting. I love that you don’t shave! It’s super sexy. Tell your man to man up, be who he is or hit the road. I don’t even know if I could trust someone like that. Not doubting him but it’s a big red flag for me. I’ll tell anyone anything. I’m a child of God! I got nothing to hide. Cheers and good luck. 🥂❤️🥂

My wife also doesn't shave or otherwise depilate. I feel about it like she does about my lingerie fetish (although being hairy isn't her fetish, she just doesn't care about what's "expected") - it neither turns me on or off, it's just part of who she is so it's lovable. In the interest of science I have tried wanking myself off into her armpit to see if it gave me a powerful erotic charge, but it wasn't really any different to anywhere else)

I'm very happy with others knowing my proclivities as long as it's within a context where sex is being discussed (so not family, they don't need or want to know I'm a crossdresser, or workmates or social acquaintances). But close friends or online folk, no problem.

I'm very comfortable with my crossdressing fetish, along with bisexuality. But only when I'm enfem.

Back