Have comfortable are you with your fetishes?

JenniZinc

Housewife With Past
Everyone has particular things that turn them on, but I wonder if people would be comfortable knowing their dirty little secrets.

My partner is obsessed with hairy women, so when he asked me 7 years ago to stop shaving ....... let me just say that a country woman in her then late 40's surviving on rain water tanks in drought conditions - I didn't hesitate.

I had already succumbed to his other fetish of natural odour (no deodorant) so to me this wasn't a biggie.

After not shaving or trimming for this amount of time I will say there's a very free feeling about it. I'm not sexually aroused by my body hair, nor do I really care what people think about me or my looks.

This is where the issue is. My partner is terrified of others knowing about his fetish. I refuse to cover up in public, my body hair is blonde so it's not particularly noticeable until up close. We spend most of our life on the farm, but I do travel reasonably often and he works in the music industry, so although we're often apart, he freaks at the thought of family or friend get togethers.

He wants me to wear jeans in the middle of summer, or not take my t-shirt off if we go to the beach.

So my ultimatum is that either he shuts up and lets me be me ..... or the razor is coming out for good!

How comfortable would you be if other people knew your sexual obsessions?

I think it varies from person to person, particularly at what level one gives importance to the opinion of others. In my case, my fetishes are related to submission to my partner in bed, and also a bit of exhibitionism, and I have no real problem with it, but I don't talk about it often in my daily life with anyone else.

I certainly think that it is common for there to be an initial shame barrier when you first share your kinks with your partner, and that we sometimes avoid the others when some of those aspects come to light.

Personally, I have felt very comfortable sharing that side with people with whom I have been intimate, but I do prefer to avoid showing some of those traits or talking about them openly, especially knowing how judgemental people can be.
The thing for me is I'm perfectly comfortable with his fetish, and regarding other people they don't have to know it's a fetish either. I would be more than happy to say that this is how I like to be, but he's determined people will think he's a hair fetishist.
He couldn't stop watching 1883 though 😅

I'll be honest...My partner knows almost all of mine, but not 100%. There are one or two that I'm still too shy to share openly with her. I wll say that when I finally revealed a panty fetish to her, she was very accepting and accommodating, and it was/is a HUGE thrill! I am quite certain, however, that she wouldn't feel the same about a couple of others, so those remain private fantasies. In a way, though, that keeps them stimulating. Sort of a forbidden fruit thing, I think.

I'll be honest...My partner knows almost all of mine, but not 100%. There are one or two that I'm still too shy to share openly with her. I wll say that when I finally revealed a panty fetish to her, she was very accepting and accommodating, and it was/is a HUGE thrill! I am quite certain, however, that she wouldn't feel the same about a couple of others, so those remain private fantasies. In a way, though, that keeps them stimulating. Sort of a forbidden fruit thing, I think.
My partner is bisexual (another thing he is frightened of finding out) - it took me a long time to get out of him, in fact it was quite by accident :)

Paraphrasing a cliché phrase from movies and song lyrics, he should "embrace the hair like nobody is watching" 😅
I think it's something he should embrace, not me. Aside from the fact it saves me a lot of time (hence my comment about freedom) I can't care less about having body hair or not. My partner is fully body lasered - I love the look but I wouldn't say it's a fetish!

I have a killer foot fetish. I'm the guy at the beach surrounded by girls in bikinis and looking...at their feet. My eyes do make their way up at some point but I start there.

My wife thought it was a little odd at first, but once she realized it gets her foot rubs and all she has to do to get what she wants is put her feet up in front of me, she's learned to embrace it.

But just in reference to the OP' husband's fetishes, she does have to wash them because there are people into dirty feet, but I have limits dammit.

I have a killer foot fetish. I'm the guy at the beach surrounded by girls in bikinis and looking...at their feet. My eyes do make their way up at some point but I start there.

My wife thought it was a little odd at first, but once she realized it gets her foot rubs and all she has to do to get what she wants is put her feet up in front of me, she's learned to embrace it.

But just in reference to the OP' husband's fetishes, she does have to wash them because there are people into dirty feet, but I have limits dammit.
I've not quite got to understand the foot fetish thing, then again I spend most of the day walking around in dirt and mud so trust me, you won't find them attractive. An Aussie radio star whom I know you wouldn't have heard of (Fifi Box) has just started a foot fetish OnlyFans page to raise money for charity. I guess if it works ..........

I keep my biggest one to myself, except in places where it would take someone who really gives a damn about my real identity to have to do a little work to find it. Not everyone is comfortable with talking about brother/sister incest.
Just depends if it's a fantasy or something you would actually want to do with a real sister? But I've often done the 'pretend I'm the big sister' fantasy talk while having sex, we both like it and it's just talk!

Now it's just relegated back to the fantasy realm as I'm not attracted to her anymore (there's no antipathy between us, she's just not someone I find attractive now). But when we were younger and her hair was its youthful copper-on-fire red I wanted to be with her bad.

Now it's just relegated back to the fantasy realm as I'm not attracted to her anymore (there's no antipathy between us, she's just not someone I find attractive now). But when we were younger and her hair was its youthful copper-on-fire red I wanted to be with her bad.
I was an only child, but I do have friends that did go down that path experimenting. I can't say any of them would have continued on a relationship though, it's a very taboo and looked down upon thing.

The difficulty I have with the question is with the word fetish. I don’t think that I have any fetishes as such. I think that women can seem pleasantly arousing when wearing certain items of clothing – stockings for example. But the wearing of stockings does not move a woman into a whole new category. I also have a bit of a preference for women with pubic hair. But that’s all it is: a bit of a preference. Perhaps I have led a sheltered life.

My OBSESSIONS are:
1. Brother-sister incest, consensual, adult.
2. Being cuckolded by my wife with her older brother as a lifestyle for the rest of our lives.
3. Pee-play, drinking, showering, letting it dry, free-use drinking from one another.
4. Lactation and drinking breast milk from one's wife/sister/girlfriend.
5. Having polygamous relationships with my wife, her three sisters, and their mother and impregnating all of them and living a harem-like life.

I have absolutely zero moral qualms or discomforts with any of these. I think "Love is Love" applies 100% to consensual sibling incest. That I'm allowed to fantasize and even wish about sharing my wife as long as I don't make anyone do anything against their will, and generally enjoying any of these fantasies/wishes.

My brain cycles through the above fantasies all the time and at least one of them is usually in the back of my mind.

My OBSESSIONS are:
1. Brother-sister incest, consensual, adult.
2. Being cuckolded by my wife with her older brother as a lifestyle for the rest of our lives.
3. Pee-play, drinking, showering, letting it dry, free-use drinking from one another.
4. Lactation and drinking breast milk from one's wife/sister/girlfriend.
5. Having polygamous relationships with my wife, her three sisters, and their mother and impregnating all of them and living a harem-like life.

I have absolutely zero moral qualms or discomforts with any of these. I think "Love is Love" applies 100% to consensual sibling incest. That I'm allowed to fantasize and even wish about sharing my wife as long as I don't make anyone do anything against their will, and generally enjoying any of these fantasies/wishes.

My brain cycles through the above fantasies all the time and at least one of them is usually in the back of my mind.
Okay, as the most detailed response, I'm interested in a few things: :giggle:

1. Do you have a real sister, or is this a fantasy sister only?
2. Does your wife know you think about her having sex with her brother? (would you also have sex with her brother? - a lot more interesting! :)
3. Pee, yuck, nothing to add to this ...... if it tasted good I'd be into it
4. Have you ever tried breast milk? Other than being a baby I've tried it once ..... I emphasise ONCE
5. You must be the only man on the planet fantasising about impregnating women - most run a mile from it! 😅

Aside from that, all pretty well above board as far as fantasies go :)

2. Does your wife know you think about her having sex with her brother? (would you also have sex with her brother? - a lot more interesting! :)
4. Have you ever tried breast milk? Other than being a baby I've tried it once ..... I emphasise ONCE
5. You must be the only man on the planet fantasising about impregnating women - most run a mile from it! 😅

Lol

1. Have a real sister. Love her to death. Love her kids, her husband is great. But if I could have, would have married her. Still love her in that way. Lust after her. But I keep it to myself of course. Now its just masturbation material and fantasy material. I know everything horrible there is to know about her and if I could have, I'd still have married her and shared a life with her. She's that beautiful of a human being. Utterly gorgeous inside and out. Thankfully, my wife is very similar in terms of what I'm looking for and I'm in love with my wife for her own person, personality, and our friendship-turned-romance that goes back decades.

2. My wife knows I have had these fantasies. She thinks I have this mild incest thing. She doesn't know how FAR it goes. How deep it is. How badly I want it. How waking up to her pussy in my face dripping with his cum for the rest of my life would be a dream come true. My about link gives you an idea along with a few other posts of mine that tell you how real and intense this desire is for me beyond just fantasy. The first three are the must reads. It's beyond thinking or fantasizing, it's I actually want this to happen.
Would I have sex with her brother? This is such a weird question because OTHER THAN HIM - I am 100% straight. The thought of touching another man's penis, or semen, or lips, or tongue - gross me out. But BECAUSE he is my wife's brother and my best friend - I am literally turned on by the idea of sucking down every drop of his cum out of his cock, kissing him, and licking my wife's pussy juice off of his cock. I'd happily lay underneath his balls while he fucks my wife doggystyle, and lick his ballsweat and their combined mixtures as they pour of out of my wife's pussy. There's literally nothing about him that grosses me out and it seems to be entirely because he is HER brother. Anal anything with a man is still out of the question, it makes me have a hetero-retch to think about overall, but the idea of HIS penis touching me anywhere doesn't bother me as a whole. I think if his cock was coated with my wife's pussy juice and he gently put it into my ass, I might be OK with it. How does that work? How am I hetero to everyone except him? I have no idea. But deeply and truly, I'm genuinely in love with the idea of him making love to my wife for the rest of our lives.

3. Pee is AMAZING if you drink a lot of water and it comes out without color. Which it will and then when you realize your partner is releasing water from their most intimate parts that is a) warm b) colorless c) odorless d) tasteless e) private and only from them, the turn on factor is really big. No one should start off with actual yellow urine - it's too much of a taboo and I completely get it. Start off where you drink so much water that there's no color.

4. Have had A LOT of breastmilk. From my wife, both directly from breasts and expressed. I don't say this lightly - there is nothing more delicious I have ever tasted in my entire life. Nothing.

5. This is a fantasy of course but I would love to impregnate my wife and her three sisters and their mother and know that all of their babies are mine. Of course, this comes with a bunch of fantasy land stuff like - I'm a billionaire and have the resources to take care of all of them and provide for them above and beyond, their personalities are all in-line with living this poly life with me and with each other, we have a great time together raising a family and enjoying one another's company, the setup is considered totally normal and they are not ostracized from the world, etc.

Last edited:
1. Have a real sister. Love her to death. Love her kids, her husband is great. But if I could have, would have married her. Still love her in that way. Lust after her. But I keep it to myself of course. Now its just masturbation material and fantasy material. I know everything horrible there is to know about her and if I could have, I'd still have married her and shared a life with her. She's that beautiful of a human being. Utterly gorgeous inside and out. Thankfully, my wife is very similar in terms of what I'm looking for and I'm in love with my wife for her own person, personality, and our friendship-turned-romance that goes back decades.

2. My wife knows I have had these fantasies. She thinks I have this mild incest thing. She doesn't know how FAR it goes. How deep it is. How badly I want it. How waking up to her pussy in my face dripping with his cum for the rest of my life would be a dream come true. My about link gives you an idea along with a few other posts of mine that tell you how real and intense this desire is for me beyond just fantasy. The first three are the must reads. It's beyond thinking or fantasizing, it's I actually want this to happen.
Would I have sex with her brother? This is such a weird question because OTHER THAN HIM - I am 100% straight. The thought of touching another man's penis, or semen, or lips, or tongue - gross me out. But BECAUSE he is my wife's brother and my best friend - I am literally turned on by the idea of sucking down every drop of his cum out of his cock, kissing him, and licking my wife's pussy juice off of his cock. I'd happily lay underneath his balls while he fucks my wife doggystyle, and lick his ballsweat and their combined mixtures as they pour of out of my wife's pussy. There's literally nothing about him that grosses me out and it seems to be entirely because he is HER brother. Anal anything with a man is still out of the question, it makes me have a hetero-retch to think about overall, but the idea of HIS penis touching me anywhere doesn't bother me as a whole. I think if his cock was coated with my wife's pussy juice and he gently put it into my ass, I might be OK with it. How does that work? How am I hetero to everyone except him? I have no idea. But deeply and truly, I'm genuinely in love with the idea of him making love to my wife for the rest of our lives.

3. Pee is AMAZING if you drink a lot of water and it comes out without color. Which it will and then when you realize your partner is releasing water from their most intimate parts that is a) warm b) colorless c) odorless d) tasteless e) private and only from them, the turn on factor is really big. No one should start off with actual yellow urine - it's too much of a taboo and I completely get it. Start off where you drink so much water that there's no color.

4. Have had A LOT of breastmilk. From my wife, both directly from breasts and expressed. I don't say this lightly - there is nothing more delicious I have ever tasted in my entire life. Nothing.

5. This is a fantasy of course but I would love to impregnate my wife and her three sisters and their mother and know that all of their babies are mine. Of course, this comes with a bunch of fantasy land stuff like - I'm a billionaire and have the resources to take care of all of them and provide for them above and beyond, their personalities are all in-line with living this poly life with me and with each other, we have a great time together raising a family and enjoying one another's company, the setup is considered totally normal and they are not ostracized from the world, etc.
Wow, incredible detail - whilst I don't share a lot of your fantasies (I've never wanted to impregnate more than two women 😅 ) I appreciate the amount of thought! In terms of how you're hetero to everyone but him sounds a bit unusual, then again I have a partner who swears he's not bi, even though I've seen a penis entering him on more than 5 occasions. He says he's attracted to penises, not men ..... go figure!

The difficulty I have with the question is with the word fetish. I don’t think that I have any fetishes as such. I think that women can seem pleasantly arousing when wearing certain items of clothing – stockings for example. But the wearing of stockings does not move a woman into a whole new category. I also have a bit of a preference for women with pubic hair. But that’s all it is: a bit of a preference. Perhaps I have led a sheltered life.

I think the term fetish gets mixed with kink and preference.

Wow, incredible detail - whilst I don't share a lot of your fantasies (I've never wanted to impregnate more than two women 😅 ) I appreciate the amount of thought! In terms of how you're hetero to everyone but him sounds a bit unusual, then again I have a partner who swears he's not bi, even though I've seen a penis entering him on more than 5 occasions. He says he's attracted to penises, not men ..... go figure!
You know the funny thing about the impregnation thing is that it's very specific to these women. My wife has an AWESOME family. All three of her sisters are funny, kind, beautiful, and just all out cool their own ways. I could legitimately see myself with any of them because they all bring out different sides of my personality. Their mom is obviously older but also the same - elegantly pretty as she ages, hilarious, and a blast to hang out with. I hit the jackpot not only with my wife but the fact that I genuinely love and adore her family.

Our real life relationships (me and her sisters, her mother, etc) are completely non-sexual of course but we all enjoy each other's company and have a great time.

When my fantasy side gets triggerred though, the thought of "conquering" that entire female line of their family and enjoying the closest possible human relationship with each one of those awesome women, making them mine, loving them, and being a father to all their children - is something that makes me so happy to think about. It'll never happen but that's what fantasies are for.

First, I agree that fetish gets used interchangeably with other concepts quite often. So, assuming we're talking about an overarching umbrella of "stuff we get off on", let me take a crack at an answer.

How comfortable am I? Personally, this is a variable. I am utterly at peace with most of my "stuff". Some of it, I may never be fully comfortable with that part of me.

At the same time I am not one to publicly discuss any of it. There's just no need to do so unless the parties to the conversation are perspective partners.

Yes, Lit does seem an exception. A safe space maybe?

Beyond my comfort with my "stuff", I think how we feel about our various fetishes/kinks/turn-ons varies as life goes on. I've tried a lot of different things in my life. Over time, my love for some things faded - or in some circumstances those things evolved into new things - even as truly new things caught my attention and rose to prominence. And in some cases, my comfort with a faded passion waned right along with my interest.

Everything changes, eventually

First, I agree that fetish gets used interchangeably with other concepts quite often. So, assuming we're talking about an overarching umbrella of "stuff we get off on", let me take a crack at an answer.

How comfortable am I? Personally, this is a variable. I am utterly at peace with most of my "stuff". Some of it, I may never be fully comfortable with that part of me.

At the same time I am not one to publicly discuss any of it. There's just no need to do so unless the parties to the conversation are perspective partners.

Yes, Lit does seem an exception. A safe space maybe?

Beyond my comfort with my "stuff", I think how we feel about our various fetishes/kinks/turn-ons varies as life goes on. I've tried a lot of different things in my life. Over time, my love for some things faded - or in some circumstances those things evolved into new things - even as truly new things caught my attention and rose to prominence. And in some cases, my comfort with a faded passion waned right along with my interest.

Everything changes, eventually
Your definition of fetish is good. The main point of this post is how willing people would be to discuss their fantasies or private reality if anonymity wasn't an option. My partner would be horrified if his friends found out some of his turn-ons, whereas I'm a lot more pragmatic about sexual topics.

Your definition of fetish is good. The main point of this post is how willing people would be to discuss their fantasies or private reality if anonymity wasn't an option. My partner would be horrified if his friends found out some of his turn-ons, whereas I'm a lot more pragmatic about sexual topics.

I get it. We can be super comfortable with our "stuff", but still only be comfortable talking about it among like minds.

You know the funny thing about the impregnation thing is that it's very specific to these women. My wife has an AWESOME family. All three of her sisters are funny, kind, beautiful, and just all out cool their own ways. I could legitimately see myself with any of them because they all bring out different sides of my personality. Their mom is obviously older but also the same - elegantly pretty as she ages, hilarious, and a blast to hang out with. I hit the jackpot not only with my wife but the fact that I genuinely love and adore her family.

Our real life relationships (me and her sisters, her mother, etc) are completely non-sexual of course but we all enjoy each other's company and have a great time.

When my fantasy side gets triggerred though, the thought of "conquering" that entire female line of their family and enjoying the closest possible human relationship with each one of those awesome women, making them mine, loving them, and being a father to all their children - is something that makes me so happy to think about. It'll never happen but that's what fantasies are for.
Not to mention her brother of course, that you would like to have 'impregnate' you :)

Back