Gypsy's Caravan

Yeah, I know it's wrong, but...BITCH BROUGHT IT!

tumblr_murqhfOkNZ1spabn5o6_1280.jpg

In the interest of fair play, since I have posted a number of Wonder Woman pictures, it seems only fair I post one or two of Supergirl

PwHWQ0Z.jpg

If I don't have to work on Halloween this year, I swear I'm picking a costume from this thread!

Love, Love, LOVE IT!!!

If I don't have to work on Halloween this year, I swear I'm picking a costume from this thread!

Love, Love, LOVE IT!!!

Here's another costume idea, from a dream I had last night, which I'm sure had nothing to do with the copious amounts of alcohol consumed prior to slumber!

4989d95b99f70cb3d751c84366878cb7.jpg

Here's another costume idea, from a dream I had last night, which I'm sure had nothing to do with the copious amounts of alcohol consumed prior to slumber!

4989d95b99f70cb3d751c84366878cb7.jpg

Mmm ... thanks. Cute, but I've gone as a witch so many times for Halloween - I've got long black straight hair, lots of vampy black dresses so give me a pointy black hat and I'm halfway finished dressing up lol. I really want to mix it up a little this year if I get the chance.

You have to admit that she's very sexy, in that "I'm wearing a black-and-white top because I just escaped from prison and I'm going to decapitate you in your sleep" sort of way

%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B0%20036.jpg

Little did she realize she would soon be subpoenaed as an expert witness in the Deflategate Scandal

Femme-Eden-Nude-Football-Photos-15.jpg

The moment you realize that not everyone cleans up after their own dog

05.jpg

Last edited:
Back