Gypsy's Caravan

Did no one else get told growing up to know what you wanted before you opened the refrigerator door?

06149094341b84fd5aeade98d7759a13.jpg

Because an old cookbook that looks pristine is an old cookbook that's never been used

tumblr_nttk8lNItk1s6pefio1_1280.jpg

I :heart: reading in the tub, even though I have resigned myself to the fact that any book taken into the bathtub is not going to survive the experience

tumblr_nls0d2EQxQ1uok70no1_1280.jpg

Not sure if cosplay or got caught naked in a laundromat and had to use fabric softener sheets and clothes from the lost and found to cover herself

20-Hottest-Sexy-Cosplay-Girls-AnimeFantasyGamingMovies-13.jpg

Why it's never a good idea to hold superhero tryouts the same day that the Easter Bunny is looking for an assistant

avengers.jpg

Would you really need a wrench that big to work on that truck? (For those inclined to post an answer to this question, let me state that the question is rhetorical in nature and was posed strictly for the sake of humor)

a25ea526d7bb9e1aacd5855881a0011f.jpg

Christina Ricci, who played Wednesday Addams more than twenty years ago, posing as Morticia Addams, the matriarch of the family

tumblr_nv2cp7mSbg1s0u7vwo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, it's weird. But really, maybe the one catgirl should get her own ball of yarn, and leave the other catgirl's yarn alone.

yarn_fight_by_kyosaebax-d6vl93b.jpg

The look you get when you don't want to talk to the weird guy at the party but he won't leave you alone

Cameron-Diaz-Gif-6.gif

Your reaction at yourself when you learn that fixing a problem that you thought was going to take an hour's worth of following complicated instructions over the phone only required pushing two keys simultaneously

beautiful-childhood-gif-littlemermaid-Favim.com-297637.gif

Back