Gypsy's Caravan

Is it weird that I have this Lacey Chabert/Lindsay Lohan/Jonathan Bennett/Michael Caine fantasy?

1068346%20-%20Ernie_Centofanti%20Lacey_Chabert.jpg

So as I sit here in thought, I'm thinking about adapting this thread a little bit. Perhaps sharing some of the fantasies that I enjoy reading and (eventually) writing about. Establishing more dialogue with people who respond on the thread and in my PMs. But still keeping the message/picture response format. It's a thought.

deep-in-thought-tom-hufford.jpg

So another story I like on literotica concerns a woman losing a poker bet and having to do a striptease in front of her husband's friends. I think there should have been a little bit more friendly, gentle groping and I would have enjoyed it more if the wife did have an orgasm in front of everyone, but otherwise I thought everything was perfect. At least for my fantasy, though I think two guys suckling on her breasts at the same time would have been a good scene! But as I said, that's my fantasy!
So perhaps the picture below could be a young lady in a similar situation, except with friends of her father or stepfather, and the same restraint/enjoyment is had as in the story linked above.

01.jpg

Almost Halloween. Time for the stores to start putting out their Yuletide decorations!

9.jpg

The look you give the photographer who thought using your thong as a holster would look sexy

veronica-zemanova-310708.jpg

So another story I like on literotica concerns a woman losing a poker bet and having to do a striptease in front of her husband's friends. I think there should have been a little bit more friendly, gentle groping and I would have enjoyed it more if the wife did have an orgasm in front of everyone, but otherwise I thought everything was perfect. At least for my fantasy, though I think two guys suckling on her breasts at the same time would have been a good scene! But as I said, that's my fantasy!
So perhaps the picture below could be a young lady in a similar situation, except with friends of her father or stepfather, and the same restraint/enjoyment is had as in the story linked above.

01.jpg

Very cute....

And more natural, more of the gal next door.....

:rose:

A. :devil:

Avengers as a dark medieval fantasy. Not sure what to make of the reimagined Iron Man.

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Medieval-_article_story_large.jpg

Your reaction (if you're feeling overly dramatic) to the news that the person whose idea you thought would make a good rp thread is leaving the forum

94968652.jpg

So yeah, this is another kink of mine, wanting to be held in one giant hand while the other giant hand is plucking off clothing. I'm wondering if a King Kong RP thread would be allowable. Opinions?

af02aae9aef385fd222b0b1a902fe3426a95a382_m.gif

Last edited:
Soothing sultry siren (sorry, my alliterative skills aren't up to par this evening)

4638576_640px.jpg

You've got the most unbelievable blue eyes I've ever seen
You've got me almost melting away

542ee92429789.jpg

Back