Guys who have sucked a cock

load69

Really Experienced
There are a lot of threads about guys sucking cocks and loving it. I am curious if any guy has sucked a cock and not liked it. I am still looking for my first cock and am sure that I will love getting a big load of hot cum in my mouth.

There are a lot of threads about guys sucking cocks and loving it. I am curious if any guy has sucked a cock and not liked it. I am still looking for my first cock and am sure that I will love getting a big load of hot cum in my mouth.

I'm guessing that you will enjoy it. Feels natural. Just be ready for a bit of guilt and shame for a few days.

The only time I've ever sucked a cock and not loved it was when the guy was just too big for me to be able to give a quality blowjob.

Unfortunately I'm a bit inexperienced when it comes to giving head, so I prefer them average size to maybe even a bit small. But I tried to suck a fat black cock and it just proved to be too much to handle.

The only cock

I've sucked was small. Very small. I didn't feel anything much, apart from the achievement of actually having had a cock in my mouth. And that made me want a full-sized one, but in the five years since, nothing.

I've sucked was small. Very small. I didn't feel anything much, apart from the achievement of actually having had a cock in my mouth. And that made me want a full-sized one, but in the five years since, nothing.
The same here lol. Although it was much more recent than five years ago. Due to prevailing circumstances he didn't cum either so all in all quite unremarkable.

I fantasized about it for years and wondered if I would regret doing it or find that I was turned off by the act. The first time I was naked with a cock in front of my face I just knew I was going to enjoy it, and I did. It was just as good as I had imagined it would be.

There are so many things I liked about it. Just the act of putting another mans cock in my mouth to pleasure him was such a turn on. His hard cock throbbing as I wrapped my lips around him, the soft skin of his cock against my tongue, his body tensing, watching him enjoy it, his hands on my head pushing his cock deeper into my throat, the moment he starts to reach orgasm, and of course the moment he moans out and shoots a warm load into my mouth. It's very satisfying to satisfy another man.

I didn't feel any guilt. I had already gone through that years ago when a friend and I did some mild exploring together. I eventually got over it and just accepted that I was turned on by men.

I have now sucked 4 different cocks, most long term suck buddies. I did have a situation where I turned down sucking another guy and it probably would have been a bad experience. It was an online hook up and he had lied about his appearance significantly.

I would say just find the right guy and go for it. If your anything like me, you're going to wonder why you waited so long to start sucking cock.

I fantasized about it for years and wondered if I would regret doing it or find that I was turned off by the act. The first time I was naked with a cock in front of my face I just knew I was going to enjoy it, and I did. It was just as good as I had imagined it would be.

There are so many things I liked about it. Just the act of putting another mans cock in my mouth to pleasure him was such a turn on. His hard cock throbbing as I wrapped my lips around him, the soft skin of his cock against my tongue, his body tensing, watching him enjoy it, his hands on my head pushing his cock deeper into my throat, the moment he starts to reach orgasm, and of course the moment he moans out and shoots a warm load into my mouth. It's very satisfying to satisfy another man.

I didn't feel any guilt. I had already gone through that years ago when a friend and I did some mild exploring together. I eventually got over it and just accepted that I was turned on by men.

I have now sucked 4 different cocks, most long term suck buddies. I did have a situation where I turned down sucking another guy and it probably would have been a bad experience. It was an online hook up and he had lied about his appearance significantly.

I would say just find the right guy and go for it. If your anything like me, you're going to wonder why you waited so long to start sucking cock.

This site desperately requires a 'like' button!

My first time I was very nervous and uncomfortable. I'd had several guys suck me off and I'd fucked a few, but my first time sucking was a big step. But it was good enough that I wanted to suck more, which I did, about a dozen all together. Always one night stands with strangers. And I usually felt the guilt and shame. Even though I could completely immerse myself in the passion and act like a cock whore at night, I'd feel shame in the morning. Now that it has been several years since I had my last cock, I find myself craving and fantasizing about cock and all the different ways I could find one (or more) and enjoy it.

The first time I ever sucked one, I really didn't know what to expect or do. It was one of those one thing led to another experiences for both of us. I was probably pretty clumsy with it, but apparently good enough for me to get a lot more practice with with him.

The only time I've ever sucked a cock and not loved it was when the guy was just too big for me to be able to give a quality blowjob...

Same here. A couple I knew from work invited me over for dinner and drinks one night, and before long we were all naked in the hot tub. I had been fantasizing about sucking Gary for a while, and hoped this would be my chance. But when I saw how big his cock was, I started to have my doubts. Sheri knew I was bisexual, and after rubbing Gary's cock for a while, asked me if I'd suck it while she watched.

Now I had given my fair share of blowjobs, but the combination of Gary's size, and his aggressiveness in trying to get me to deep throat him (lots of gagging on my part,) made the experience very unpleasant.

For me, six inches is my limit for deep throating.

I agree with

almost all of the replies, except the guy that didn't like a small one, ... I think they are better for sucking. I don't have much use for a big one.

I have enjoyed everytime i've sucked a cock, not many but still, I did have one guy who did not enjoy sucking mine. He was not a fan. Kinda odd since he was gay, but I guess he really enjoyed being fucked instead.

Last year I sucked two at once, on my knees between two 7" cocks. Briefly had both in my mouth at the same time!

They both spunked in my mouth one after the other.

It was wonderful but I haven't done it since...

I have been fantasizing for a VERY long time. Hope to find the right man to discover the experience. It was good to read that, "It was just as good as I had imagined it would be."

I would also like to "LIKE" your post.

My first was about 30 years ago at an adult book store. I had been obsessing about cock sucking for a couple of years and finally the stars aligned and I did it. I loved every second of it, from the first tentative lick to him thrusting into my mouth to that first incredible squirt of cum that tasted absolutely divine. I sucked a cock there probably at least once a week for the next several years. Its been a long time since I had a hard cock in my mouth and since I'm recently divorced, the desire to be with another man has been extreme. I never thought I would like to be in a relationship with a guy but I want that badly now.

There was one guy that I was going to go down on, but the odor of his crotch just killed the mood. Normally I love to stick my nose in pubic hair, inhale deeply and enjoy a person's smell. Better than fresh baked bread if you ask me. But that guy must not have washed his stuff in a long time. He did get a handjob though.

I've gagged on a few large ones, but to me, deep throating those is a challenge to be met.

And then there's the ones whose cum has a bitter "whangy" taste. I prefer to swallow, but those I spit back out.

Oh wow, I can totally relate to this!

Love it!

In the past thirteen years, I've sucked many cocks. The only time I didn't enjoy it was when a fuck buddy introduced a friend for a three-way. He wasn't rosy fresh and clean, but not disgustingly so - just a little funky. I left my cocksucking duties, put a rubber on it and sat my asshole on it - a much more fitting place for it.

Other than that, I have so enjoyed every cock I've ever had in my mouth. I've swallowed much cum, and taken plenty all over my face (I guess I'm somewhat of a cum pig).

I fully encourage the activity. That spongy exterior covering the hard interior, the tickling of the throat, the growing 'buzz' on your lips, but most of all, the reaction of the man: his moans, squirming, the way he tenses up and you know he's ready to shoot, it's incredibly naughty and rewarding.

Shameless plug here: I recounted in absolute accurate detail, my first act of fellatio in my story 'Mouth, Meet Cock'. Naturally, of all the experiences, it is the most burned in my memory.

Try it, I'm pretty sure you'll like it.

This is not the same cock that was my first, but it is me.

https://forum.xnxx.com/data/photos/l/615/615110-1501937911-620053c5da533b8b77c162993f57a1b5.jpg

Proud Cock-Sucker

I'm guessing that you will enjoy it. Feels natural. Just be ready for a bit of guilt and shame for a few days.

Guilt? Shame? I remember feeling quite smug, proud and self-satisfied walking home afterwards. Thinking, all those people who see me on the street, they don't know I'm a man who has sex with other men. They don't know that I have the taste of my friend's cock still in my mouth, and his spunk in my stomach… it was a glorious feeling… and yes, it still is…!

Guilt? Shame? I remember feeling quite smug, proud and self-satisfied walking home afterwards. Thinking, all those people who see me on the street, they don't know I'm a man who has sex with other men. They don't know that I have the taste of my friend's cock still in my mouth, and his spunk in my stomach… it was a glorious feeling… and yes, it still is…!

I can't say as I've ever felt guilty about sucking a cocky either. Proud and satisfied is a good way of putting it. In a perfect world, I'd want to see how many different men's cum I could enjoy in my lifetime. I think I missed my calling.

Back