My first cock

And I bet when you got home and had a chance to think about it, you had your cock out and were stroking it, thinking about how soon you could do it again - right?!? RIGHT!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! Now, you're A-DICK-ED!! Wear that proudly! And what's not to LOVE about PINK panties and bras?!? Absolutely NOTHING! You go GURL!
I have cum twice today recollecting it. Amazingly for me my second orgasm was massive.

You go GURL!

I appreciate that's a thing for many people and I respect their choice but it isn't for me. One of my limits, that he absolutely accommodated, was no sissy talk. We're both 61, been around the block a few times, and comfortable with the concept that we're just bi guys with a panties fetish, no play acting required. It was definitely man-on-man sex 😉

She is the best! And is kinda open to the idea of watching me and my new friend perform for her 😉
That would be the absolute ultimate turn on for me, to dress fem, strip for a man to get his fully hard arousal and appreciation, then suck him to completion while my wife watched. Maybe later she and her lady lover could have sex while he and I watch.

Last edited:
That would be the absolute ultimate turn on for me, to dress fem, strip for a man to get his fully hard arousal and appreciation, then suck him to completion while my wife watched. Maybe later she and her lady lover could have sex while he and I watch.
I'd like to ride his cock while she watched, although it's a lot thicker than anything I've taken before, including our Feeldoe, so not sure if that would work out!

Back