My first cock

cdstefi

CDTV
Finally after years of prevaricating, arranged a meetup with another panties loving CD. I wasn't sure whether I'd have any inhibitions but nope, stripped straight out of my clothes and went to town on his cock wearing just my pink bra and panties. And it was thick, the head alone filled my mouth and my hand just about reached around his shaft to squeeze it while licking his glans.

Finally after years of prevaricating, arranged a meetup with another panties loving CD. I wasn't sure whether I'd have any inhibitions but nope, stripped straight out of my clothes and went to town on his cock wearing just my pink bra and panties. And it was thick, the head alone filled my mouth and my hand just about reached around his shaft to squeeze it while licking his glans.
Ok but did you enjoy it? Do you want it again?

I loved the thrill of stripping for him, doing a twirl and asking if he liked what he saw. We rubbed through each other's panties for a short while but were quickly 69ing, frotting and mutually wanking. No anal on a first meet though. He ejaculated on my cock and panties and played with his cum on me for a while after. It was all lovely.

I loved the thrill of stripping for him, doing a twirl and asking if he liked what he saw. We rubbed through each other's panties for a short while but were quickly 69ing, frotting and mutually wanking. No anal on a first meet though. He ejaculated on my cock and panties and played with his cum on me for a while after. It was all lovely.
This sound like a beautiful first time 😊

Congratulations Stef, you're now officially a cocksucking slut! Go You good thing

This sound like a beautiful first time 😊
Thanks, it really was. I had a lot of first meet nerves, the usual things like what if he's an asshole, gets nasty when horny or disrespects my limits? But he was a perfect gentleman and let me decide how far I was going to go. Even though the nerves meant that I wasn't able to get fully hard and cum myself, I expect that to be different our next time.

Thanks, it really was. I had a lot of first meet nerves, the usual things like what if he's an asshole, gets nasty when horny or disrespects my limits? But he was a perfect gentleman and let me decide how far I was going to go. Even though the nerves meant that I wasn't able to get fully hard and cum myself, I expect that to be different our next time.
wow...great that you were able to experience that and hope next time is even better. wearing panties is hot for myself too

Was your wife waiting to hear all the details. was she turned on when she heard how it went
More interested than outright turned on. She's very pro-LGBTQI and kink issues and is a firm believer that everybody's somewhere on the spectrum rather than just pure binary, and I think she was mostly interested in how much of a truly gay experience I found it. She's had long term lesbian relationships in the past, so was naturally supportive of my curiosity for cock.

More interested than outright turned on. She's very pro-LGBTQI and kink issues and is a firm believer that everybody's somewhere on the spectrum rather than just pure binary, and I think she was mostly interested in how much of a truly gay experience I found it. She's had long term lesbian relationships in the past, so was naturally supportive of my curiosity for cock.
🤖 I deserved that.... Glad you had fun

my curiosity for cock has been very strong lately. it is good to know that your wife is supportive of you exploring

my curiosity for cock has been very strong lately. it is good to know that your wife is supportive of you exploring
She is, but has been quite rightly insistent that I don't go mad for it, or make rash decisions. It took a long time working up to this and finding the right person and I'm glad I did; I really can't emphasise enough how nice an experience it was with somebody who didn't try to push my limits and kept good communication throughout.

She is, but has been quite rightly insistent that I don't go mad for it, or make rash decisions. It took a long time working up to this and finding the right person and I'm glad I did; I really can't emphasise enough how nice an experience it was with somebody who didn't try to push my limits and kept good communication throughout.
i know the feeling and it great that you were able to experience it with a good guy. here's my first time story:

We meet on here and deicide to meet up at his place for a drink not thinking it would get to it. After a few drinks we started to lay together and make out. He slowly whispered into my ear that he wanted to take me to bed. We went to bed and started to undress, he laid on top of me and started to rub. It was so hot and we ended up cumming at the same time.

And I bet when you got home and had a chance to think about it, you had your cock out and were stroking it, thinking about how soon you could do it again - right?!? RIGHT!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! Now, you're A-DICK-ED!! Wear that proudly! And what's not to LOVE about PINK panties and bras?!? Absolutely NOTHING! You go GURL!

Back