Gay fingerfucking

One of my absolute favourite things to do is to be fingered by a guy as I’m slowly sucking his dick.

I love sex with men. I am married to a wonderful woman who lets me be who I am. my buddy and I get together when we can and we fuck in his mom's bed for privacy while she is away on a trip.

when I was living this lifestyle. hanging out at the bar on wed. night. there were plenty garden fairies that would let you slip your hand down there pants and press a finger or two in...or find they're plugged

Once again there's a post somewhere else on Lit which needs a gay version. This time its fingerfucking. Fingerfucking gals is fine, but we need somewhere to chat about fingerfucking guys. So here's a post, get chatting or fucking or whatever.

The thread says, "chat about fingerfucking guys" .

So, where's the chat? Chat implies words. I largely just see links to commercial pictures.

That said, I just love fingerfucking and being fingerfucked in the ass.

It was always a part of the sex between my former gay lover and myself. In his case, it was often because he had already cum and lost his erection so he continued the action with two, three, four fingers in my ass, with his ejaculate as lube, till I shot my load as well.

Last edited:
The thread says, "chat about fingerfucking guys" .

So, where's the chat? Chat implies words. I largely just see links to commercial pictures.

That said, I just love fingerfucking and being fingerfucked in the ass.

It was always a part of the sex between my former gay lover and myself. In his case, it was often because he had already cum and lost his erection so he continued the action with two, three, four fingers in my ass, with his ejaculate as lube, till I shot my load as well.

Sorry, for some reason only the first line showed up on my screen, but I see you have commented in detail.

My problem is I don't especially enjoy anal. I must be the wrong shape or doing it wrong. I love giving anal but with a guy there's an equity issue. Fingerfucking is often my substitute but how do I enjoy being penetrated when my partner is not getting the same stimulation. If he has already cum then yes, that's OK.

Otherwise I've been posting hot pics, commercial, to see if people want to chat. But it seems they just like to look.

Fantastic thread. I love to be fingered. Love to suck and finger a man, stroke him. Sliding a finger or two in him makes him cum so much harder.

In the first of my two experiences with other men, one of the things he did was to lube my ass and finger me to relax my ass to be ready for him. I absolutely loved it and loved the fact he took the time to do it.

It is tremendously hot to have the man your blowing finger fuck you. It feels so sexy. I wish it was another man's dick in my ass, but one, then two fingers gave me the feeling that I'm homosexual by choice, and love it. Have been fucked once bareback, and that was sublime. Knowing you love cock in your hands, mouth, and ass is liberating indeed.

Go for it, the cock your sucking will receive lustful pleasure.

I'm in 100 percent agreement with everything expressed here!

I'm here, with a man, by choice...giving him my mouth and boi-cunt for his pleasure by choice...inviting him to put his fingers (and COCK!) into me by choice...receiving his lust and passion and deepest desires, by choice! I WANT to please him...I desire to satisfy him...I hunger to taste him and feel him, as deeply and intimately as possibly! And, ultimately, I hunger to receive his precious semen inside me!!!

I LOVE my homosexuality, too...and, whether he be a longtime friend, or a pickup at an adult bookstore, a male lover's fingers inside me are a deliciously beautiful part of our lovemaking! 💟💋

Back