Gay/Bi Male Fantasies

TomBoner, I loved that latest story. Wish I could find someone to take my virgin ass like that. :)

TomBoner, I loved that latest story. Wish I could find someone to take my virgin ass like that. :)

Glad you liked it dundee! I really have only done it a couple of times ... mainly because it's gotta be with somebody you feel really secure and comfortable with ... but it was an absolutely awesome experience. Hopefully I can meet somebody else like that one of these days.

He told me it would be the first time he ever had a real cock inside him, and that excited me all the more. He'd had dildo's and vibrators ... even a strap-on a few times with his wife ... but he'd never had the opportunity to experience an actual hard throbbing penis.

We'd known each other for quite a while and, after finally discovering our mutual bi-sexuality, we had started giving each other hand jobs and oral sex whenever we could manage some time alone. I loved the feel of having his cock in my mouth and craved the moment when he was taken over the edge to provide my deeply sucking and swallowing tongue and throat with a nice creamy load of his warm sperm and semen. It was just as awesome to feel his own mouth pleasure my penis and sense his longing desire when I unloaded a big ejaculation into his mouth.

But our discussions had led to him admitting he'd never done anal sex with a guy but always fantasized about what it would be like. I'd experienced it myself a couple of times, but it was a long time in the past and only on a few occasions. The thought of being his first excited me all the more.

The day arrived when we knew we could have some alone time and I woke up rock hard and aroused beyond belief. We couldn't get together until noon or so, but my hormones were giving me a constant reminder of the upcoming fun to be had. The morning seemed to drag on forever and my penis stayed slightly engorged the whole time.

Finally I drove over to his place. Knowing he always left the back door open for me I entered through there and proceeded to the bedroom, knowing exactly what I'd see. Sure enough he was completely nude and ready, obviously having cleaned himself up both inside and out. He was laying flat on his back and his cock was semi-hard. My cock once again sprang to full attention as I anticipated the act we were going to share.

Without saying a word, I stripped off my clothes, retrieving a tube of lube from my pants pocket before the slipped off. Climbing up on the bed, I knelt next to his head and immediately enjoyed the wet warm sensation as his mouth hungrily licked and sucked and swallowed my raging hard-on. I could tell by his actions just how excited he was and I in fact had to slow him down to make sure I didn't ejaculate prematurely.

I pulled his legs up slightly and he immediately responded by pulling them all the way to his chest and spreading them out. His quivering virgin hole was obviously ready for stimulation and as I squeezed some lube onto his crack his hole quivered even more. I spread it around gently with my index finger before letting it slowly sink into him up to my knuckle. His opening was tight and his muscles expanded and contracted madly, but the lube made for an easy entry. He groaned as he continued sucking on my pulsating hard shaft, and groaned a bit more as I slid a second finger in and inserted them both fully into his body.

By the time a third finger slid in and I spread them all out, I knew he was fully ready for penetration. Slowly pulling my cock from his mouth, I moved around to directly behind his buttocks and rubbed my thick bulbous cock head up and down his crack. He reached down and pulled his cheeks fully apart as I raised up and aligned my anxious cock with the entrance to his anal cavity. Slowly I pushed my pee-hole slit onto his ass-hole, meeting little resistance as it started to slide into his body.

I watched his face as my cock slid to the point where his tight sphincter muscle wrapped around the ridge just below my cock head. His inner muscles spasmed uncontrollably as I held perfectly still and saw a look of awe overcome his face. I knew from my own history he was starting to experience that incredible feeling of fullness and I wanted him to fully enjoy it. Finally, I pulled back out just slightly and then sunk myself back into him, my cock going in about half way. His mouth opened up in a silent moan of pleasure and I knew the overwhelming feelings he was experiencing.

Pulling out one last time, I proceeded to sink my incredibly hard, sensitive penis fully into his body. He spread himself even farther, fully accepting my thick hard shaft into his ready accepting hole. His muscles continued to expand and contract about my cock, milking my penis with powerful thrusts. Knowing it was his first time ... knowing how anxious I was to pleasure both of us ... I could sense there was no way I could last very long.

I reached down and took his cock into my hand and as I started fucking my own cock in and out of his tightness, I stroked his penis to the same rhythm. He was amazingly hard and dripping large oozes of precum from his own swollen cock head. It lubricated him fully and I knew he wouldn't be long for holding back either. Frankly it didn't matter. I knew we would both be more than satisfied regardless of how long it lasted.

Within minutes my testicles burned with that familiar sensation of it impending orgasm. As I felt my massive load of sperm rapidly move from my scrotum to the base of my shaft, I pulled my cock back until just the head of it was resting on his wet gooey ass-hole. I groaned loudly as my searing hot cum started traversing the length of my hardness and I proceeded to pull my cock head out and lined it up with the base of his cock shaft. As I moaned out with an awesome release, jets of my own sticky warm jism burst forth and covered the underside of his penis. Again and again and again I shot for my gooey manly seed onto his cock, finally opening my eyes to see an overwhelmingly aroused look on his face.

Not wanting to lose the moment, I lowered my head down and started anxiously licking and sucking on the underside of his cock and my hand continued stroking the remainder of his shaft. He blurted out words of excitement as he watched me suck my own cum from his penis while stimulating him to give me his own load. With my other hand I sunk my fingers into his well used anal entrance, sought out his prostate gland, and rubbed it rapidly. As I sucked up the final juices of my manhood from his cock I lowered my mouth down and swallowed as much of his cock as I could into my oral cavity.

It was simply more than he could handle. As my mouth started fucking his penis he couldn't have lasted more the a few seconds before he started to erupt. If I thought my load of cum had been a large one due to taking his virginity, the amount of sperm he produced was mind boggling. I sucked and swallowed deeply, trying my best to handle the tremendous ejaculation that was filling my mouth, only to have large amounts of it escape the corners of my lips onto his belly below.

Still, I was able to swallow a massive amount of his creamy liquids down my throat and into my belly. And in the end, we were both more than satisfied with the resulting satisfaction and stimulation we had experienced.
INCREDIBLY HOT!

I will say, I use to always wonder what made a guy want to be a sissy, if you will. What made a guy want to dress up in panties, lingerie, etc... And be used by a masculine partner. Especially the guys that are otherwise extremely masculine themselves. Or, what made him want to be fucked or "breed", or to submissively suck another guys dick.

That was when I was younger. I was never against someone being gay, bi, or whatever. I figure its their business, none of mine. I was just, intrigued by the guys who wanted to be treated like sissies or subs.

Now, I think I understand it. Of course I know its different for everyone. But, I think its more of some guys just wanting to let go. To have someone else take over. To be told what to do and how to do it. Honestly, I'm still not sure on why some guys want to be treated like girls, but if you like it, enjoy it, I say. But, as far as being treated like a sub, I can understand that now. I get more satisfaction when I am giving someone else pleasure. I'm sure most a lot of you are the same? And also, sometimes, you just want to be used. To take care of someone else in any way they want. And theirs also the thought of just raw, passionate, sex. Fucking, sucking, etc... Not thinking, just enjoying your partner.

OK, sorry for rambling. Haha. My fantasy? I want to try 69ing with a guy. I would love to have a buddy that I knew and trusted and every now and then, we would hangout at his place or get a room for the weekend, and just explore and enjoy. Making out. Then sucking each other off. I LOVE shower play. Not sure I'm ready to let a guy fuck me yet or me fuck him, but I'm not opposed to it and eventually I would like to try it. I would love to try it raw, no condoms (really have to trust each other of course). And of course finishing off with coming inside.

Yeah, I've thought about this for a while. I'm just about ready to get into it. Haha

Hum..

As a MWM, I find that so many times I'm viewing young smooth twinks or trolling the different beautiful threads her of both men & women I fantasize like everyone else of experiencing my "bi" desires. But unless I'm around a truly hot young (20ish) guy I can never see myself hooking up with men I come across during the day if the thought crosses my mind. Even men I've known for so long and could really trust I don't think it would work out.

I guess I'm just REALLY picky or too timid to pursue my desires. Then I wonder if I were exposed to more gay men would that make a difference?? I suppose my fantasies must remain just that!

Glad you liked it dundee! I really have only done it a couple of times ... mainly because it's gotta be with somebody you feel really secure and comfortable with ... but it was an absolutely awesome experience. Hopefully I can meet somebody else like that one of these days.
I hope you get to experience it again. :)

just me...

As a MWM, I find that so many times I'm viewing young smooth twinks or trolling the different beautiful threads her of both men & women I fantasize like everyone else of experiencing my "bi" desires. But unless I'm around a truly hot young (20ish) guy I can never see myself hooking up with men I come across during the day if the thought crosses my mind. Even men I've known for so long and could really trust I don't think it would work out.

I guess I'm just REALLY picky or too timid to pursue my desires. Then I wonder if I were exposed to more gay men would that make a difference?? I suppose my fantasies must remain just that!

I love exploring & having gay and bi Male fantasies or desires. Steam rooms intimidate me but that's
a step I really want to do next.

"I will say, I use to always wonder what made a guy want to be a sissy, if you will. What made a guy want to dress up in panties, lingerie, etc... And be used by a masculine partner. Especially the guys that are otherwise extremely masculine themselves. Or, what made him want to be fucked or "breed", or to submissively suck another guys dick. "

Well chicago69, you got some of it right. I love being a sissy, or more actually would love to be it. Its just very difficult to find the right partner for it that does a good job of it. I am a masculine male, can be intimidating in normal life and always like to be in control. But I also have that huge fantasy of being submissive, a sissy and be dominated by a "alpha" male. I actually get off being a pleasure thing, and I have never found the right guy that could fill that role. I never felt they were in charge when I did try to find the dom, but they always fell flat of my expectations. Its not the degradation, but the being controlled. The whim of a persons desires, the witnessing of a imagination. The feeling of not knowing but just doing what that person wants and shows control is a aphrodisiac to me.

Its amazing how many guys claim to be a Dom, but then you can turn them into the sub all to easy.

I will say, I use to always wonder what made a guy want to be a sissy, if you will. What made a guy want to dress up in panties, lingerie, etc... And be used by a masculine partner. Especially the guys that are otherwise extremely masculine themselves. Or, what made him want to be fucked or "breed", or to submissively suck another guys dick.

That was my thinking. Why would a masculine guy who had an above averaged sized cock want to wear panties and be submissive.
I figure I'm a submissive sissy who wears panties and loves cock because I'm not masculine and have quit a small penis. I've evolved my cross dressing a lot over the last almost 2 years to being pretty convincing.
When I first came on this site I was still hung up about my penis size and would say I'm 6". But now after many years of being so insecure about my size I've come to terms with it. I'm very content now that my penis is only 3 1/2" and very thin. I just never grew since childhood except that it gets hard now and shoots.
Maybe having a small penis has made me bi and a sissy that gets off on knowing my wifes lover has a big cock. If I was average or above I don't think I'd feel the same???? I believe that all those years of being insecure made me the way I am.
I'd love to talk to someone with some knowledge on the psychology side of this subject.

One of my fantasies is to be dominated by my wife, cross dressed in lingerie and made to service a room full of horny guys while she watches her sissy slut get fucked and bred by every guy in the room. When I have an ass full of cum and think I can't take anymore she takes me with her huge strap on. I also fantasize about being the centre Boi in a bukkake party and covered in cum from as many guys as possible.

Yeah, I don't think you're alone here. I think the taboo of it all is the big turn on, but you're right... when you actually get down to "him?" the answer is almost always "I don't think so...."

Its amazing how many guys claim to be a Dom, but then you can turn them into the sub all to easy.

Please, please tell me how you do that ;)

I have a Dom who likes to be a cocksucking faggot, for the right person. Most of the time though he's my Dom. We're both bi switches. He rapes me, oh yes. But sometimes I want to do the raping. He wants mindfucked, more than physical force. What do you think? Why does he like being called a faggot, and sucking cock? What could I do to make my dom my sub?

I consider myself hetero-flexible. I have gf and have regular sex, however (here you go), I would like to try it both ways. I like foreplay, undress, suck and get ready to fuck and then I want to switch to passive role. Anyone else feels the same? Or, even better, opposite of this?

Update: i have made my mind by transitioning into mtf. I love it.
IMG_0593.jpeg

Last edited:
to watch my wife take a black cock and maybe share it, just a fantasy right now

Mylilseceret,
If he is a switch, then he might not be the type I am talking about, but the type I have found all the time it seems. Turning it around is mostly on their response and your lack of response. EX, he tells you to get on your knees he wants you to suck his Dick. That's not being dominate. It's also in the attitude. Most of the time if I really wanted to change it around is throw the attitude back, put my hand on a shoulder and tell him down, then stick my cock in his pie hole. A sub knows immediately what to do, a dom won't give a shot if the sub knows or not, because the dom will stick his tool wherever he wants to put it in that sissy.
Like I said, I find most guys that told me they were dominate, but they weren't, they wanted to play it.

My fantasy is about my wife picking out a pair of her panties for me to wear. Then she invites a guy she found - to come over to feed me his stiff cock. She would watch and take pictures.

The idea of my wife picking out the panties, picking out the guy, and setting up the situation and directing the action - is the great turn on for me.

I love the fantasy of my wife "pimping me out" - just to watch and either video tape or photograph for our enjoyment later is hot.

I would love to hear her orgasm as a stud with a big cock cums in my mouth or all over my face.

My fantasy would be attending a gay bar alone dressed in nothing more than a tight shirt a little thong, my muscular bubble butt exposed. After cruising for a long while and resisting the urge of many men. The top I'm there to meet who enjoyed watching me get hit on finally approaches me. Kisses me. Grinds his bulge on my butt. Touches me. Soon there after brings me to the bathroom stall as I suck and he fucks my tight ass with many watchful eyes. Nothing could beat giving a show. Gets me so hard just thinking about it

I think it's all about context. On the street, I never really give my desires a second thought. But if I'm in a locker room or other remotely-sexual setting and checking out the goods, I find myself getting fired up to the point where I could hook up with just about anybody :p

It's to the point where I'm more or less neutral until I see cock, then I go crazy :)

Sometimes I long for the simpler things in life, like going on a date with a gent, having dinner paid for, and then being invited back to his house under the pretense of having a few drinks or watching a movie...

We both know what's expected of me, but I think it's the fact that we can't (or won't) acknowledge it directly that really gets me hot ;)

I dress up in my suit, and go to a gay bar for CD/sissy night.

The club is full of hot girls, dressed up in the slut clothes. I find the hottest one, and dance with her, rubbing my swollen cock against her ass while my strong hands guide her hips around.

After a few drinks, I tell her I want her to be my cum slut for the night, and she follows me back to a swanky hotel room.

Inside, on her knees, hands trembling, she unzips my suit pants and slides them down. The sight of my 7 inch cocks, streching out the front of my super soft, Victoria's Secret pink panties, big wet spot already soaking into the materail, makes her gasp with excitement and joy.

I dress up in my suit, and go to a gay bar for CD/sissy night.

The club is full of hot girls, dressed up in the slut clothes. I find the hottest one, and dance with her, rubbing my swollen cock against her ass while my strong hands guide her hips around.

After a few drinks, I tell her I want her to be my cum slut for the night, and she follows me back to a swanky hotel room.

Inside, on her knees, hands trembling, she unzips my suit pants and slides them down. The sight of my 7 inch cocks, streching out the front of my super soft, Victoria's Secret pink panties, big wet spot already soaking into the materail, makes her gasp with excitement and joy.

Hot fantasy. I just read your "Tryout" trilogy in submissions, and wow...just wow.

I know what I'm doing later ;)

Back