Gay/Bi Male Fantasies

gay/bi male

Yes, I find it so erotic to give in to this impulse, so wanton and sexual and arousing....

I think that's what makes it all so intense and arousing.
The idea that you "have no control"
the feeling of surrender or sexually "falling off the edge" in a way.

I find it interesting that so many of us guys who identify as bisexual, myself included, fantasize about ourselves in a subservient role. Many see themselves as feminine, but even those of us who don't identify as such, me again, still fantasize about either serving or being taken, "pulled" as one person here put it. I wonder what that means. For me it means not being in charge for once, to letting go to other's direction, rather than having to always be the aggressor. I too just want to be taken, by one guy, or girl, or a group of both/either. I just want to surrender to my sexuality.

I saw an interview the other day which was promoting a book. It started off talking about why men "fake it" and went on to talk about these most men are more interested in their partner having a satisfying experience. We are not as selfish as we used to be apparently. So maybe it is something to do with that..?

I saw an interview the other day which was promoting a book. It started off talking about why men "fake it" and went on to talk about these most men are more interested in their partner having a satisfying experience. We are not as selfish as we used to be apparently. So maybe it is something to do with that..?
I'm not sure we're less selfish. I just think we're tired of the traditional roles. We're tired of the societal imperative to be "masculine" and all that that implies. I think we want to upset the paradigm and upsetting that paradigm is so fucking sexy! And we want to explore all sides of our sexuality. Isn't that selfish too? And is that bad?

I'm not sure we're less selfish. I just think we're tired of the traditional roles. We're tired of the societal imperative to be "masculine" and all that that implies. I think we want to upset the paradigm and upsetting that paradigm is so fucking sexy! And we want to explore all sides of our sexuality. Isn't that selfish too? And is that bad?

I find traditional roles to be so limiting, and as I feel more feminine I feel more freedom to just explore all parts of sexuality. Where I can allow myself to just relax and enjoy myself, and if that is selfish then I'm ok with that. And I must say, if I hadn't begun to explore I would've never have known the pleasure I derive from seeing another guy's cock get so hard because of what I'm doing to it

I feel like it has very much to do with the social stigmata and repressive idealism that brings about the same conventional thoughts like, "you are an adult now, you are not allowed to play and enjoy yourself"

If you watch kids playing the roles of adults, their faces turn into this emotionless board look.
It's a sad satire of what we form ourselves into simply because we mirror each other.
What I'm getting at is, society tends to barrage our minds into a state of "domestication" while our mind is constantly questioning that domestication.

I find traditional roles to be so limiting, and as I feel more feminine I feel more freedom to just explore all parts of sexuality. Where I can allow myself to just relax and enjoy myself, and if that is selfish then I'm ok with that. And I must say, if I hadn't begun to explore I would've never have known the pleasure I derive from seeing another guy's cock get so hard because of what I'm doing to it

Well said...I feel the same way!

During a hot session with a guy I can be assertive or passive, and enjoy him either way. Afterwards I feel not only satisfied, but free, whole and complete. Sex with a woman is all well and good, but it leaves out so much. Part of me needs to wrap my lips or ass around a cock, to please him enough that he cums in me. That makes me feel appreciated, desired and wanted in a unique way.

One of my favorite fantasies is to have sex with another man in front of an audience of several men. The guys watching are either naked to start off, or they strip while watching us go at it. They're totally aroused and horny. They stroke themselves, and some start to stroke each other. Some guys start to go down on the guy next to them. Next thing you know, a full on gay orgy breaks out.

My partner and I watch them all as we continue to suck each other.

Everyone is sucking, stroking, humping, and the smell of cum hangs heavy in the air. Everybody gets all the sex they can handle. It goes on until everyone is drained, spent, and fully satisfied.

The seduction

I have always had the fantasy of being at a hotel in some other city on a trip. Meeting someeone in the hotel bar, restaurant or gym. Getting to know one another and finding out he has bi interests as well. Then being seduced into go back to his room and spending the night together making love to one another. Not worrying about anyone finding out, being able to submit to doing anything we like, just our little secret between lovers.

To be dressed up sluttily and a cock ring put on my sissy clit, then having a master make me post a thread declaring what a sissy I am and for people to post perverted things they want me to do, my online master would make me send him pics of me doing these acts also making me cum in my panties and keep them in my mouth and treat me like a sissy salve making me suck on dildo's and fuck them on cam for him so he can see me but I can't see him having me spank my balls when I do bad and making me show myself to strangers on here at his discretion and humiliating me that is a weird fantasy but it keeps coming back also anyone interested pm me :)

I have no experience, , but I'm curious about what it feels like when a hot man spreads your cheeks and exposes your most intimate hole to his eyes. Knowing that he wants you and knowing that you will give it to him if he wants you bad enough? I've never gone that far but it seems like it would be hot.

This is a fantasy fantasy... no whiff of reality to it. I came up with it for a cyber-lover (female) who was fascinated by my bi-curiousity.

We're invited to an orgy where - we find out when we get there - we're the entertainment. We're secured to ringbolts embedded in the floor, in the doggy position. We are to suck any cock (or lick any pussy) that's put before us. We will also be fucked from behind by anyone who wants us (this includes women with strap-ons as well). We will be released when EVERYONE is satisfied - not before - and allowed to satisfy each other while the others watch (and maybe participate?).

This was a fun fantasy because we were both bi-curious... so far as I know, we both still are. :)

Oh, and the reason it's a fantasy fantasy is because I'm intimidated by the idea of anal sex. I'm kind of a "tightass" in the physical sense, and I know how impatient guys can be....

I have always had the fantasy of being at a hotel in some other city on a trip. Meeting someeone in the hotel bar, restaurant or gym. Getting to know one another and finding out he has bi interests as well. Then being seduced into go back to his room and spending the night together making love to one another. Not worrying about anyone finding out, being able to submit to doing anything we like, just our little secret between lovers.

I share this one too with a bit of a twist where we are at a week long conference and we spend every night together....I love the idea of being sequestered with another man who feels the same and we can just give in to our urges and let go

I find it interesting that so many of us guys who identify as bisexual, myself included, fantasize about ourselves in a subservient role. Many see themselves as feminine, but even those of us who don't identify as such, me again, still fantasize about either serving or being taken, "pulled" as one person here put it. I wonder what that means. For me it means not being in charge for once, to letting go to other's direction, rather than having to always be the aggressor. I too just want to be taken, by one guy, or girl, or a group of both/either. I just want to surrender to my sexuality.

I kept looking for this quote and couldn't find it till now. :mad:

I can't speak for anyone else, but the idea of being in the submissive role for once really seems to appeal to me. I've fantasized guy/guy sex in both roles - and I don't believe that you have to stay with the same role at all times - but the great majority of my fantasies do seem to involve my being taken rather than being the aggressor. If my partner was one that preferred to be submissive, though, I'm sure I could (and would!) accommodate his wishes.

Personally, for me, that's a big part of it. I fucking LOVE getting people off, particularly women just because watching a woman cum, truly cum, is so fucking amazing. I'm a giving person by nature and making people happy is a great way to reach true happiness. It has resulted it being taken advantage of by some less than classy individuals but that hasn't deterred me.

I also think that a big reason us Bi guys tend to be subservient bottoms is because of how it is on the other end of the spectrum from our straight sexual experiences. Even though I prefer bottoming when being with a guy, when it comes to girls I am a total, dominate lover. I think what led me to be with a guy in the first place was just the idea of experiencing something different and when you have been fucking women your whole life it doesn't get much more different then taking a cock in the ass. In sex, and in life in general there is just so much that the world has to offer, so I believe that limiting your options is totally detrimental to what I, personally, want to get out of my time here on this blue and green marble.

I identify the power of the fantasy of giving control over to safe hands. In real life, I am a responsible, in control person, and the idea of someone else being in control of my body is a powerful erotic impulse.

Being taken by a man or a woman with a strap on is such a compelling idea that ti makes me hard all the time. I have penetrated myself with dildos and the idea of a man holding me down and taking his pleasure from my ass, and making me cum from just getting fucked seems to be the ultimate sexual release.

Sucking on a cock, knowing that cock will be in my ass later is something that I want to experience.

My fantasy is to have a Female Dom "force" me to suck a big fat cock and swallow his load. All bound and helpless. Then he fucks my ass, filling that too. This is, of course, done over and over again during an entire weekend. Switching roles me sucking him, him sucking me, etc.

The Dom would be my lovely wife, ultimately.

Something like this: I travel to some very LGBT friendly place where I don't know anyone (say like the Castro in SF), in secret, for a few days, where I meet some guy I only know from the web and I've agreed to do whatever he wants for those days (we share a hotel room):

-First couple of days, we just have lots of regular gay sex, he systematically fucks me in all the main positions (doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways, both on our knees) and I suck him in multiple positions as well.
-He tells me to shave my legs, and makes me wear sandals, white shorts, a pink t-shirt showing the silhouette of two men kissing (or even fucking), some kind of rainbow pendant, and makes me dye my hair blond (I'm Hispanic so the dye job would be v.obvious). We go out together holding hands and he tells everyone we're celebrating my coming out.
-Next day, he makes me dress in a miniskirt, a woman's top, high heels and little else apart from tacky earrings and garish plastic bracelets. My face is plastered with makeup. My task is to go to a bar and get fucked by as many men as possible.
-Next, well, I'm not really sure...

I know exactly what you mean. I feel an increasing need to be topped, and that's not something I ever truly realised before. I was always more interested in oral, but more and more I want to know what it's like to have a man take me anally.

If only.

I don't really care to be topped but I would like to get sucked and jerked off by another guy.

my stories are my m to m fantasies. It is all i have these days, but it hasn't always been that way. Check out my m to m stories under the Male on Male gay category in Literotica, if you like a good fantasy, you will love them.

This"discovering the true joy in total surrender is a main theme of my Male on Male stories in Literotica, check them out under the gay section of Literotica, pen name Robert Reams

Back