Fuck it.

CuteKittyCat said:
Wonder how my pierced tongue would feel on your pierced nipple? *squirms*

*wonders which nipple is pierced? Mine's on the left*

hey

Hey great thread, I think your hott as a hell. You pics sure made something on me cum to attention. Look forward on seeing some more.

-phreak said:
I can live with that I guess, cause you listen to Flogging Molly.
I should fall in love with you just for the fact that you're adorable and cute, but since you like Flogging Molly, I shall worship you instead. :nana:

:cathappy: Meow

-phreak said:
This one , babe :kiss:

ooh god I think I am drooling..you know you have gorgeous nipples right? I could spend an eternity just licking and tugging on that one alone...

*goes off to fantasize* :heart:

haha_on_me said:
I should fall in love with you just for the fact that you're adorable and cute, but since you like Flogging Molly, I shall worship you instead. :nana:

:cathappy: Meow

NO NANAS IN THIS THREAD!

Thank you.

Luna_Wolf72 said:
ooh god I think I am drooling..you know you have gorgeous nipples right? I could spend an eternity just licking and tugging on that one alone...

*goes off to fantasize* :heart:

It was very, very cold. :D

Last edited:
-phreak said:
NO NANAS IN THIS THREAD!

Thank you.
Dang it! No nanas?.............geez, I guess I can comply.

But I do still get to worhsip you, right?

Wow... I seem to know a few sexy women who just have one nipple pierced.

I know you'll hate me for saying this, but this pic transcends sexy and goes into cuteness. :D

i like your thread it is different but yet very much a turn on keep up the good work.

RawHumor said:
Wow... I seem to know a few sexy women who just have one nipple pierced.

I know you'll hate me for saying this, but this pic transcends sexy and goes into cuteness. :D

hate? I can't hate. I'm cute and stuff :D

RawHumor said:
LOL

Were these all taken with a timer or did you have a photographer?

Nope, I did them myself. No one wants to see my "fat ass". lol.

-phreak said:

LMAO

That's impressive then. Taking self pics can be tough.

The public thanks you for sparing the eyes of the would-be photographer who would have had to suffer through looking at your horrible ugliness for the entire photo shoot.

Especially if the person didn't get to molest you afterward for all of their hard work. :D

Got to say this

-phreak said:
I'd like to take this moment to state that I will in no wise be held responsible for any damage that may or may not occur while viewing this thread.

I'm a pretty ugly person. I'm posting this on honor of several individuals on the GB because they rock and all.

But this goes for them as well, don't like it, don't look, or something.

I don't tend to make with the kiss ass comments whenever a woman posts pics. If I can't be honest , I stay quiet.

You need to redefine your definition of ugly... You clearly don't qualify for that (quote..I'm a pretty ugly person) accolade.

We Do

-phreak said:

Hmmm.... well from what I have seen so far... I'm sure everyone would love to see any part of your cute sexy body... as far as a "fat ass" where???

:p :p :D

RawHumor said:
LMAO

That's impressive then. Taking self pics can be tough.

The public thanks you for sparing the eyes of the would-be photographer who would have had to suffer through looking at your horrible ugliness for the entire photo shoot.

Copied for posterity :D

Smoken

Your a very Hot Chick!

More Please

-phreak said:
I'd like to take this moment to state that I will in no wise be held responsible for any damage that may or may not occur while viewing this thread.

I'm a pretty ugly person. I'm posting this on honor of several individuals on the GB because they rock and all.

But this goes for them as well, don't like it, don't look, or something.

RawHumor said:
So far, the only ugliness I've seen is the stuff plastered your walls.

:D

I have awesome walls. Which pics were you referring to?

-phreak said:
I have awesome walls. Which pics were you referring to?

Kurt Cobain and such. I know, I know... he was a genius and all... or at least we think he was... nobody could really understand a word he sung.

Back