Do women taste different ?

lifeis2short2b

Really Really Experienced
Sp like the thread states . Do you think women taste different ?

i'm not talking about when you kiss someone, though I love someone who likes a nice kiss, you can feel something with a kiss. I mean when you go down on her.

Most women taste similar, some women taste better than others. I can remember my best tasting and my worse. That goes for the after taste What stays on you, what you taste and smell the rest of the day/night Am I crazy ?

I dated a women who told me she loaded up om pineapple and strawberries for 2 days before we would go out. She tasted really good . Is this a coincidence ?

I'm curious is this a thing ? Am I super sensitive to this ? Not trying to be an ass or posting a thread for shits and giggles.

All women taste a little different. The same woman will taste different in different parts of her cycles. The worst tasting woman was a woman who used dryer sheets in her laundry. she tasted like chemicals and really bitter. I personally like a woman who is more naturally fragrant, preferrably a day or two before her period.

They can be very different. Here's a weird one, though. Woman I dated had surgery on her nose and sinuses to fix a problem with recurring infections. No sex for two weeks, but when we did, she tasted very different and much better. That continued; it wasn't a one-time thing.

Here's a weird one. Maybe not so weird, but it seemed so to me at the time.
During the time period that my wife and I were actively swinging, I discovered that women taste quite different - and not for the better - after penetration with a condom. I always went down on women before penetration. It's just what I do. And after the first round of fucking, I usually went down again. I never used condoms when I was having sex with my wife, but with other couples - it was expected. So when I started round 2, I found that the taste had changed remarkably. At first I thought it was her natural flavor changing after so much stimulation, but after I experienced the same issue with multiple women I realized it was the condom and not the lady. That was a relief, actually.

Sp like the thread states . Do you think women taste different ?

i'm not talking about when you kiss someone, though I love someone who likes a nice kiss, you can feel something with a kiss. I mean when you go down on her.

Most women taste similar, some women taste better than others. I can remember my best tasting and my worse. That goes for the after taste What stays on you, what you taste and smell the rest of the day/night Am I crazy ?

I dated a women who told me she loaded up om pineapple and strawberries for 2 days before we would go out. She tasted really good . Is this a coincidence ?

I'm curious is this a thing ? Am I super sensitive to this ? Not trying to be an ass or posting a thread for shits and giggles.
All women taste different and that is one of the appeals. The flavor, texture, and smell are so different. One woman I used to go down on would not squirt but would like just overflow. She tastes different week to week...but I loved it. When she would flood having sex it felt divine but when she would flood with me eating her i'd get so hard. She was actually very embarrassed when she would cum on my face....but I loved it. One day she up and ghosted me. Found out she had married a guy for a green card. After that I always wondered if she had been seeing that guy while she saw me and if she tasted different because of him. I came in her all the time. I figured she allowed him to as well.

Yes they do. For all the reason stated above. I also find that if they eat something, especially spicy, it affects their taste. Many years ago, Maxim magazine had an article on this topic including recommendations for achieving different tastes. Like spicy food for example. I tried it out with my girlfriend, now wife, but did not tell her. I took her to different places for dinner, with different foods and then took her home for oral. And indeed she did taste slightly different. s

I remember upsetting a female years ago when I asked her if she’d had liver and onions for dinner 🙈 as that’s what she had and what she tasted of.

I guess my thread should of been more clearer. I agree that women taste different. I was more curious if most guys feel the same, so far yes. And if they experienced that the same woman can taste different ?
My experience most of the time I feel they taste consistent but in the case of the woman that I dated she did taste different when she loaded up on pineapples and strawberries.

I occasionally meet up with a couple. The husband refuses to go down on his wife as he says he does not like her taste. So she has not had oral in years when I first met them.

I was a bit apprehensive, but had a taste 👅 and she tasted yummy. She orgasmed in my mouth 💦💦💦 lots of times and cannot get enough. She sits on my face and has orgasm after orgasm 😜

On my admittedly small sample, women all taste a little different, and it is both a natural chemistry thing and a cleanliness thing. Medications can also be a factor. There was one blood pressure medication my wife was on that made her pussy rancid. That was not the side effect that made her stop taking it, but I was glad when she did because I am a dedicated pussy licker.

Here's a weird one. Maybe not so weird, but it seemed so to me at the time.
During the time period that my wife and I were actively swinging, I discovered that women taste quite different - and not for the better - after penetration with a condom. I always went down on women before penetration. It's just what I do. And after the first round of fucking, I usually went down again. I never used condoms when I was having sex with my wife, but with other couples - it was expected. So when I started round 2, I found that the taste had changed remarkably. At first I thought it was her natural flavor changing after so much stimulation, but after I experienced the same issue with multiple women I realized it was the condom and not the lady. That was a relief, actually.
I've found this too,and was surprised at the time. My first wife missed taking her pill so insisted on condoms,I went down on her before and after and she tasted very different. I assumed that it was the lubricant the condom was coated in.

Yes they do. For all the reason stated above. I also find that if they eat something, especially spicy, it affects their taste. Many years ago, Maxim magazine had an article on this topic including recommendations for achieving different tastes. Like spicy food for example. I tried it out with my girlfriend, now wife, but did not tell her. I took her to different places for dinner, with different foods and then took her home for oral. And indeed she did taste slightly different. s
Yes spicy food can affect the smell of your sweat so naturally it affects the taste of your pussy and, I understand, the taste of your semen.

Last edited:
yes they do, a lot depends on how clean they are
In my humble opinion, hygiene definitely affects how a woman smells and tastes and I believe the fruit sweetens the flavor for sure (I also understand it sweetens the flavor of our cum as well) but, their is a still definitely a difference in the flavor of their pussy. Differences in the flavor of their skin as well. Again, just my humble opinion.

Back