Forever Trapped ~ Closed for amchentai

"We are in my realm my dear..." The voice was Amelia's but it was not spoken words. More like a voice in her head. The woman simply smiled at her stroking her hair softly as she came to. This was more then a just a illusion though. The power from around her made it clear she could not escape, but it also did not feel confining or like it would hold her here if she truly wished to leave. But a powerful feeling of love and lust was everywhere in this place.

------------------------------

The Dragons were or rather appeared human, even though Anzhela could see them as Dragons still. It was a odd place for sure. She passed a room that caught her eye for but a moment. The sounds, smells and sight of human woman being consumed and fucked at the same time, as Dragons tore into their mortal bodies. Yet it was not malice she felt, but a overwhelming lust. And oddly greed and gluttony from the room and it's occupants.

They came to the meeting room and Velleos sat on a large thrown like chair. A Queen Dragon next to them on each side, their male mates sitting at their feet. The thrown was large enough that Anzhela could site next to Velleos if she wished. But in the center of the round room, and many other throwns was a small pit, humen women fucked each other to the death with odd strap-on dildos for the Dragons to watch. Hungry eyes from the other high Dragons watched.

A Dragon dressed in nothing but a loincloth stepped up to Velleos's thrown and 3 human women appeared out of thin air. All naked and all seemingly dazed. Velleos picked the one blonde before he let his cock free. But this was not the same as before. She saw the top of his cock open like a maw and the woman's fate was clear. And even as she was pushed into his cock she could hear the slick sound of flesh and her screams of orgasmic death as his cock closed around her, making it appear as if his cock was in the shape of the woman, her every detail clear to the naked eye. The same dragon offered Anzhela the other two and a 3rd replacement appeared. But his one was one that Anzhela knew, Linn. The black haired asian woman was under a spell clearly but was standing here naked and would more then likely suffer the same fate as the blonde just now. But even though Anzhela might want to save her, seeing her also stirred a very sexual hungry in her and it would make her want Linn in both a vastly sexual and deadly way.

Cynthia had no desire to leave right now as this is the most peaceful place she has ever been to. Her tail flicked contently as it wrapped around Amelia, almost lovingly and the sharp tip trailed down Amelia's spine lightly. Unintentionally leaving a trail of the aphrodisiac venom on her soft skin.

Everything still confused her, yet her head didn't seem nearly as clouded as it once did. She can feel the lust and desire that this place created, yet it wasn't driving her wild like it normally would. It felt as though she actually had control over herself, something she never thought was possible.

"Does.... Does this mean I owe you my life? I can never repay you for something like this."

Her claws were lazily caressing Amelia's outer thigh and hip while licking her inner thigh teasingly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anzhela did what she could to not act surprised by anything she saw. These are dragons after all and they are very lusty, needy creatures. What did surprise her the most is watching her own mate take the female like he did. For the short time she has known him, she has never once seen his cock do that. It actually frightened her a little, though she hid that fear well.

When the one dragon approached her, at first she was going to dismiss him until she glanced around. Obviously these females were like a snack before the main buffet. After realizing that, she felt it would be rude to not accept one and didn't want the attention brought on her. Let alone embarrass her mate.

As she brought her attention back to the male dragon in front of her, Linn appeared out of no where. Her natural instinct is to save her, hell it had the urge to save all the females in this place. She can feel each and every single soul being torn from the bodies and it made her ill.

Eventually, she pointed to Linn and took a seat next to him in the throne. For a moment she didn't quite know what to do with Linn. Again, glancing around to see what the other Queens were doing. She didn't want to get to distracted and wanted to pay attention to the meeting, so using her for her own pleasure didn't seem possible.

After a moment or two of consideration, the golden dragon tattoos came to life, using the gold dust of her wings to take shape. They were still connected to Anzhela as they latched onto Linn, filling every hole they could for pleasure. Soon Anzhela had Linn writhing on the floor at her feet while feeding off the orgasms her dragons forced upon Linn.

"No my dear... I was simply helping you find your way..." Amelia smiles softly still stroking Cynthia's head. Not seeming to notice the tail or touches from the other woman. This calm in Amelia is unlike anything she has seen before. Almost to the point of being unsettling.

Linn screamed a silent scream. None of the screams of the other human women could be heard. Though whatever spell was in effect did not prevent them from moaning as they were consumed.

Around the room the throwns slowly filled, but the largest of them remained empty for the time being. meanwhile in the pit the human women battled it out in a sexual fight that left most screaming in orgasmic death. Those that remained simply moved on. The Dragons watched as if nothing was wrong but she saw Velleos glance at her. Knowing that she more then likely disapproved of these odd events. But he said nothing for the moment. All the while the blonde woman in his cock screamed silently. If she was to reach out and touch it she could feel the hot cock of her mate, but it was as if it stretched over the woman inside, she could feel her breath, wiggle and moan all while slowly sliding to her doom or so she thinks anyway.

But not long and the whole room slowly turns to the large thrown that acts as the head of the circle of throwns. And with it a great power fulls the room, a weight that seems to crush any lesser being. Though Linn seems uneffected as she is still under the assault of Anzhela's shadow tattoos.

Everyone in the room rises and Velleos stands and brings Anzhela up with him. They all bow as the largest Dragon she has ever seen walks into the room, or at least his avatar. Behind the thrown for the first time since they sat down she takes note of the two window like holes blink. Eyes, The dragon is so large he or she can not fit into this room. The magic displaying the pit disappears and she makes note that the pit itself is a place for the large dragon to place it's maw.

"Welcome all..." The avatar booms, and the floor vibrates with the resting of the huge maw of the large dragon. The Avatar is of a old man, large though and although his silver hair shows age he is well built for a human oh his age. He is wearing a nice suit much like the others and he takes a seat in his thrown, though his avatar is so big it makes the thrown look a bit small.

"Now... It seems we are missing a few of our fellow nobles..." He says as the room looks to the back of the circle from where he sits to take note of the 3 empty seats.

"And we have a few faces we have not seen for some time.." Looking right at Velleos and Anzhela. She would feel all eyes on her and her mate. Though he did not seem to be effected by the gaze of the huge eyes from the wall behind the avatar.

"Yes... It has been some time... Though my realm has changed it seems..." He replies with out missing a beat. The icon over Velleos's thrown a blank unlike the images of the worlds the others that were in attendance had.

"Yes... I got the message and will see about helping you out... And I take it that is your new mate, the one who caused or was partly the cause of the realm change?" He asked as both the eyes in the wall and the Avatar looked at her. The whole room shook a moment later as the Avatar stood and walked over towards Velleos and Anzhela.

"Ah little Anzla..." The Avatar boom. He changed forums. Keeping the bright shinny Silver hair but changing into a winged Angelic Guardian. One she might or might not remember.

"Come here and give your uncle a hug my dear!" He boom and the room once again shook with laughter of the large dragon. A dragon so large he was wearing this huge room like a mask on the bridge of his maw.

Anzhela watched everything very carefully and for once in her life felt smaller than ever. That feeling shifted though as they spoke of her mates realm and suddenly felt sad. They were willing to help him get his real back, which is something she knew he wanted all along. Yet the reality of it hit her and she wondered what that meant for her. Lately, she couldn't imagine a world in which he wasn't in it with her, by each others side.

However, she couldn't discuss that here and now, this is certainly not the place to talk about their future. Instead she kept the focus on the other dragon that spoke and all too soon, the entire room zoned in on her. The heat rose to her cheeks very quickly as her own dragons silently feasted on Linn, though she quickly pulled her dragons back to her. Leaving Linn writhing and silently begging for more on the floor at her feet.

Her dragons gave a roar in protest as she blinked, stunned by the elder dragon shifting right before her eyes. The form he took shocked her even more as he looked so beautiful, angelic even. It has been forever since she has seen him that she barely recognized him at all. In fact she was barely in her teens in human years that she saw him last.

"Uncle?"

The room shook pretty much right as she spoke, though she didn't seem phased by it as she slowly got up from her seat. After examining him a little closer and rushes into his arms without another thought, nor caring about the others in the room.

"Of course it is! I know it's been a long time since I last saw you but how could you forget these beautiful locks of hair?" He asked as he brushed some of his silver hair out of his face. He smiled at her and flapped his wings or at least his avatar did. He then gave Velleos a look and then turned his gaze back to Anzhela.

"So tell me, how did you end up with Velleos?"

"Perhaps this is not the time to get caught up with family affairs..." said a black Dragon across from them, glaring at Anzhela and Velleos. The room shook and almost knocked everyone out of their seats.

"Do you question me Al'valr?" The great Dragon Avatar asked, the eyes looking through into the room turned to the black dragon and everyone in the room could almost feel the black Dragon turing back into a whelpling again under the mighty gaze.

"Now hold you tongue and let me hear from my niece!" He boomed and then turned back to Anzhela and waited with a smile on his face.

Being center of attention was never a big thing for Anzhela, even in the realm she has managed to take over, it was overwhelming to her. To be center of attention in front of a bunch of dragons had her on the verge of a panic attack. Especially when spoke up to protest against hearing her answer.

Once they all calmed down she brought her attention back towards her uncle, taking a sideways glance to Velleos.

"There is much to how the story starts and ... I am not sure here is a good place for that length of a story. However, as to how I came to be here with Velleos. A demon lord, his name is unknown to me.. He is my sisters original Master I believe... But he separated me from both my sisters. I landed on the beach of Vellos' realm. As to where my sisters, I do not know. I no longer feel them like I once did."

Anzhela glanced around one more time after hearing the whispers among the dragons. Most of which she couldn't understand as it was in their language, but she knew enough to realize her story sparked an interest.

"If it wasn't for him though, I wouldn't be standing here in front of you. I do not know exactly what my arrival had started within his realm. It did force us to leave and now it seems I have ruling over another realm."

"Your father always talked about how you would be different..." The great celestial dragon boomed as he looked at the fine young woman.

"Though I do wonder how you ended up with such a whelp like Velleos... I'm sure you could have done better..." He joked as he watched Velleos's reaction to his comment. He knew of him before this but he was not one of the ones he thought would end up as a great dragon. Though since the problems things have been changing quickly and more often then he or the others were used to.

"Still you could have done far worse..." His great eyes looking into the building turned to the dragon who spoke up against them a short time ago. His eyes almost burning the dragon to a crisp where he sat.

Drek walked the halls with the other dragons and looked about carefully. Someone here was due to pass to the other side. He had not received a ID yet so he waited. He allowed Kazalyea to come along with him to show her what it was that their special kind of reaper did. She for the moment was allowed to mingle with the others not as a reaper but as a simply guest. Food and entertainment was all about. Though not many knew Dragons were as preverted as they were mighty at times. The battle rings of the many human women fucking each other to death as if it was as normal as using swords and spears. Winners covered in blood, juice and some times even milk. Every death was orgasmic and the live shows put off a great deal of lustful energy. Something Kazalyea might be drawn to. Drek was as he saw watching a large arean and many human woman fuck fighting each other.

Anzhela blushed slightly as he spoke of being able to do better, uncertain of what exactly to say to it. Then two things happened in that very moment. The obvious vibe from his glare to the other dragon as he mentioned doing worse. Followed by a sense she hasn't felt since being separated from her sisters. Carefully she glanced around for a second and saw no sign to indicate her either of her sisters are here. The aura felt much different though, unlike anything she has felt from that particular sister.

Shaking her head though and brought her attention back to her uncle before he did make that other dragon a crispy treat. Reaching up and lightly guided his gaze back to her as she smiled and that hint of shyness coloring her cheeks.

"I may not understand all that has happened. And though I have lost much of my memories during my imprisonment... I can say for certain that I have come out of all this much stronger. Velleos may be a whelp in your eyes. However, he is certainly no whelp in my eyes, nor is he a whelp in.... other intimate areas."

She turned her head slightly to take a quick glance at her mates cock, still seeing the female form within it. For some reason she had a sudden urge to impale herself onto it. To feel the womens struggles and orgasmic bliss inside her. Perhaps another time, for now she turned back to face her uncle once more.

"As I said, if it wasn't for him I would not be standing here in front of you Sir. If nothing else I probably would have ended up being where all those other women are. Or like the one that is dancing inside of his cock now... I owe him my life, whelp or not, he is my mate, my lover and Master if he so chose it. I will follow him to the ends of any realm if I had to."

~~~~~~~~~

Kazalyea had been silent for the better part of her time here in this dragon realm. Everything about it made her feel uneasy for some reason, the vibes were not clear to her, the building had no connection to the outside world. Overall she felt as though she's suffocating and couldn't get enough air with all auras surrounding her. She had been in the peaceful grove for so long that she had forgotten what it is like to among others.

All the women in the pit reminded her of the castle that she wants to reclaim. The aura that poured off these women were the same aura's she felt in that castle. And yet, with all the sexual energy high in the air, it all called to her and at one point the many orgasms rushed through her in one huge wave. In the end she played it off decent enough to look around and stayed close to him.

"I am having a very difficult time focusing here. The scents, the auras, the energy... It's too much all at once... I need to cum so bad right now. It's the only think I can think about. I want to grab one of those women and cum all over her face...."

Of course having his cock pound into her until she is a screaming mess would be just as good. However, she still couldn't admit to herself that she liked out it felt when he took her earlier. Sad thing is, she enjoyed it so much that it scared her to think about. His cock did things that no mortal cock can do and she craved for more!!

The whole area was abuzz with a strong sexual energy. It flowed and moved through the air like a force of it's own. Alive flowing like a river never stopping as it passed between through and swirled around the people. Time seemed to stand still for everyone but the two sisters. A bright flash blinded them both as a warmth and lustful feeling seemed to draw their attention away from the fact that the world around them stood still.

The feeling was coming from a room far from the meeting hall of the Dragons. A bright white light seemed to glow from the room that had had a oddly sexual draw to it. The light so bright that if the two sisters were coming from opposite ends of the building then they would not be able to see each other till they were both in the doorway.

Inside they would find Cynthia sleeping soundly on a bed, and a almost ghostly naked woman hovering over the bed. Her power was unlike anything Kazalyea knew, but Anzhela would know that this Goddess was powerful. Power like her late Father. Behind the ghostly Goddess were three portals one leading to each of their homes. A shadowy figure standing in each portal. But for now that did not matter. The Goddess had drawn the three sisters together once more. She would give them a moment.

Kazalyea froze for a moment when realizing she is face to face with her sisters. A deep growl of disapproval escaped between her tense lips. However, she could feel that this place is meant to be of peace and therefore she had to respect it. Although, she kept some distance between herself and the sisters. Yet after seeing Cynthia laying there, she thought the worse for a moment until Cynthia finally woke up.

Anzhela didn't appreciate being brought here against her will, looking around to notice that her mate was not with her.

"What is the meaning of this? Why do you bring us here?.... And where is here?"

Anzhela saw Cynthia sitting up, yet she couldn't really feel her soul like she used to. It was as though all three sisters were now strangers. Although, they knew each other quite well, it's just being parted for so long as made them the individuals they were meant to be. Kazalyea wanted nothing to do with either of them though, granted she had managed to control most of that hatred, seeing them in person only refreshed it.

All three sisters did look at the portals though, noticing that each portal lead to their new homes. The shadows that stood by the portals however were confusing. They can only assume that these shadows were their mates, yet only Anzhela has truly claimed a mate. The other two sisters were either not interested in having a stable mate, or still searching for that one.

For Cynthia she needed someone that could understand what she needs from a mate, someone that can help ground and control her when needed. Love isn't even a concept she could understand, despite everything she has felt with Amelia here, she wasn't ready for real love. If it crosses her path, she will accept it easier now, yet she has been betrayed by many in the past.

Kazalyea has only felt the love of her mother, learned how to love when and if the time ever comes. She could see herself being Drek's mate, especially knowing that he will eventually be the father of her child. For now though, she is still learning how to trust herself and others, still training to be what it is she is meant to do. Love and having a mate will only get in the way of that.

"Where do those portals lead exactly? What will we find on the other side?"

Kazalyea finally asked what all three sisters were thinking while looking at each of the portals.

"I have no home, nor a mate of which that portal I assume is for me shows. I do wish to return and reclaim my home, yet it is not mine as of right now."

Amelia, or rather someone almost all of them knew, or at the very least heard of spoke. The shape of a woman, but made out of a blinding light that was both hard to look at and look away from. She moved or floated or towards each women and then stood in front of the 3 portals.

"These will lead you to your own realms, or rather where you should be... She looked up as the pieces of the shattered time line were finally coming back together. The last few pieces fell into place and the cracks in the image above disappeared.

"It is time for you all to return to a normal life... Or rather normal for you..." She smiled at them. The room filling with lustful heat like they had never felt before. Each one had seen bits of their own future. Pieces of time out of place.

She gave each one a ring, it appeared before them, it was not a ring for one's finger though. She smiled at them knowing that the ring would turn their lover's cock into a tool of love that would push them to the bring. The feeling when they touched it was almost orgasmic as it was. She then left them as the shadows in each portal was a image of them, much older then they were now though, but each one smiling and letting the girls return to their place and time. Each if them will remember none of this, well as far as she knew.

Back