Forced animal sex

Hurtme,

hahaha, I shudder to think about engaging in sexual relations with my dog --- not so much because she's a dog but because it would seem...incestuous.

Still, there are plenty of things in my fantasy life that I am more than happy to leave firmly on that side of the reality barrier.

-B

I once

I once had a red headed sub who begged me to have a dog mount her. Instead, I put a collar on her and put food and water in separate dishes and played with her like a dog. She loved the humiliation as well as the "play" that went with it. I never did give her a dog as a gift, either!

bridgeburner said:
<snip>Just another pet owner weighing in here. I love my dog but have no intentions of engaging in sexual activities with her. I'm not gay.<snip>

Having sex with a dog equates to homosexuality or lesbianism? Or did i miss the humor in this? If i did, my apologies.

lara

s'lara said:
Having sex with a dog equates to homosexuality or lesbianism? Or did i miss the humor in this? If i did, my apologies.

lara

I think the joke is that bridge & her dog are both "hers"

James has the right of it, but in a day when idiots the world over think that pederasty equates with homosexuality I can see how s'lara might've been concerned.

No worries, I know how to keep my "perversions" straight.....er, sorted......and sordid

-B (wandering off into tangent land and word association)

SkylineBlue said:
I just say ew. Beasitilty is one of my hard limits. The closest I'll ever come to sex with a dog is when you're playing around and they start licking your face and you are screaming and giggling in delight and trying to push them off and becuase you're laughing their tongue slips into your mouth for a second and then you start gagging and the dog backs off looking concerned and you spit all over the place trying to get rid of the taste of your dog's ass.

However did you guys know they have proven that some dolphins are homosexual? Also, dolphins are just perverts. They'll slip their willies into their mates blowhole which is the same as ... nose sex?

Not your typical blowjob

Interjecting a minute of two-sidedness.

I myself was never placed in such circumstances, however being in a household of woman that were taught to serve Man as he wills. I recall a girl that lived with us a while named Oliva.

Oliva had grown up with animals and found herself fond of one of the dogs that her Master owned. A grey great dane called Bigsbee. He was a very territory animal. Because it was her duty to clean his area and take care of his bedding, Bigsbee would act like he was angry. Oliva would have to crawl to his area to tend to the cleaning. She told me that he once sniffed her as she scrubbed the floor around his fancy dog bed. I found this rather nerve-wracking that she was subject to his annoyances. Several days later when I saw her again she mentioned that the dog was watching her whereever she went in the house. Once more I placed advice that the dog was a favored pet and she was merely a toy that HIS MASTER played with and so might feel that she was invading his territory. She agreed and went her way. A month later, she and her Master was visiting our home and she related on another incident with the dog. She had not completed her cleaning duties in the time allowed and was chained to the bedside. I myself nodded as I had many times been chained to the bed for my willful disobedience. She then turned to LV, Jasmine and me and told us what happened while her Master was at his workplace. Bigsbee had noticed that she was retrained in the bedroom and had been subject to showing her Master, how much she yearned for him thur mastrabating. She told us that he was barking at her all the while she was playing with herself. However after her Master left, the dog thought she needed his inspection as well. Because of the way she was restrained, on her hands and knees, Bigsbee was able to sniff at her like he would a bitch. Becoming excited again, she said he jumped on her back and started scratching her sides with his nails. She whistled a signal to make him back off, but he returned with a bone and once more tried to jump her. She told us that he felt small at first until he had started humping her. She proceeded to tell us that his penis was really thin and slender. I myself didn't care for this knowledge but LV and Jasmine were intentivly listening. She told us how it swelled up after some time and that dogs have a strange lump that develops during the time they mate. I later learned it was called the Knot. I shivered as she told us about the whole ordeal. She said that the dog had watched her more closely since it happened. Never coming too near her when Master was home but at her heels when he left. Jasmine felt that the dog saw his Master as the head dog or Alpha male. Soon our Masters were done with their business and she left.

A few weeks later Master and I were invited to have dinner at his home. She was wearing a collar and forced to move around the room as an animal. I thought it was nothing to see her this way as I have been so on occassion. I too was sitting at my Master's feet and eating from his hand. The dog was in the room and growling at Oliva. Her Master pushed her away from him and told her that she had to perform her bitch duties. She moved away from the table and tapped her pussy four times. Bigsbee came up behind her and began to hump her. I myself was ill from this display but also was intrigued at the way it was done. I was under the idealism that the dog attacked when it wanted to mate. Oliva later told me that she liked being the bitch because she doesn't have to help him get ready for sex. He is ready from her scent. My final opinion.. to each their own.

Oliva once told me that a woman on her bleeding time should never ride a male horse as it might excite him to breed. I took that advice to heart as a horse cock looks too big and could cause some internal problems.

Last edited:
I've always been of the opinion that unless you're a horse, you really should just avoid that option altogether. Horses do not couple gently, and sometimes the stallion has to have his hooves wrapped or a muzzle put on him to prevent his savaging the mare. Not to mention the yard long cock and forceful ejaculate, cause one would hope that goes without saying that it could not only cause serious damage, but death.

Yes, I know people do attempt sex with horses, but the abuse of animals issue aside, I think that is extremely unwise, at any time of the month.

And as an aside, I think bestiality is animal abuse. Don't bother trying to change my mind. It won't happen. To each their own, but it sickens me.

You know I wonder sometimes about the logic of people. I myself am not into bestiality however I wonder where the whole abuse comes from.

Especially if it comes from people who eat beef, pork, fish, or chicken and wear leather. And what is this whole thing about fishing without harm? Put a big hook through an animal, play with it and then when it is completely exhausted we let it go so we can catch it later and torture it again. Oh and then justify it by saying that a fish can not feel a hook being put through its lips.

It is a fact of life we use animals in our existance for our own purposes. I do not see much difference in killing an animal to eat its meat or forcing it to have sex, of course if it has sex it will be able to perform again.

Also I wonder what people feel about dogs being forced to fuck other dogs, that is what breeders do, the dog has nothing to say about it. Also not much difference.

IMHO the matter of the fact is that people are revolted by it, which to me seems a more natural reaction than saying that bestiality is animal abuse.

Francisco.

While I can agree that some methods of killing animals can be also considered cruelty, I don't ascribe to these methods, and in fact frequently speak out against them openly and vehemently. Is it inherently wrong to use animal products to gain medicine, for example? No, as long as there is no abuse in the process.

That said, try looking at a page about how Premarin is created, and tell me that you feel that is fair, or non-exploitative. Would you want to spend your life pregnant in a tight, dirty stall, simply so your urine could be siphoned away to make a menopause drug that can be synthesized with no animal involvement.. after which the foals are frequently simply killed? I think not.

Judging others on what they feel is abuse is simply hubris. If you don't feel it's abuse, that's your choice. Just as it's mine to say I think it's cruel. I don't look down on you for your choice, and I would hope you don't feel I'm stupid simply because I don't wish to fuck my dog or my horse.

psiberzerker said:
You've got too be kidding. I can't see how people can argue the merits of fucking a dog. Let me put this into simple terms for you.
<snip>
Fine, if you can't accept that fucking dogs is the equivalent of mollesting children, then at least realize that you debase yourself. Your rationals about shit eating, and blowhole fucking aside, you have too be a pretty hard up person too sink too the bestial level.
Can anybody who's been around here a while explain to me why this comment is reminding me of EatingScarlet (or EatingCrimson, whatever the name was)? I think it must be the insistence that everyone should feel the given sex act is wrong, but I'm not sure.

Hello sunfox,

I apologize if you feel attacked by my post that was not my intention, I am just wondering about the whole abuse thing. I find it so off the mark that it makes me think about the logic behind it. That is of course not saying that I am correct it is just that I find it the path that leads to that conclusion a bit off.

Like I have said in my previous post, it is my honest opinion that the revulsion people feel about it influences their thinking. That is just my opinion though.

And although of course my being the almighty all knowing Dom that I am I can never be wrong, I can just play act and just do as if another’s opinion actually counts., ;-)

Francisco.

catalina_francisco said:
Hello sunfox,

I apologize if you feel attacked by my post that was not my intention, I am just wondering about the whole abuse thing. I find it so off the mark that it makes me think about the logic behind it. That is of course not saying that I am correct it is just that I find it the path that leads to that conclusion a bit off.

Like I have said in my previous post, it is my honest opinion that the revulsion people feel about it influences their thinking. That is just my opinion though.

And although of course my being the almighty all knowing Dom that I am I can never be wrong, I can just play act and just do as if another’s opinion actually counts., ;-)

Francisco.

Never admit that you could be wrong.. Catalina might rebel! :D

I don't feel attacked, so much as confused. Whether or not people feel revulsion about the act shouldn't matter in why they choose to label it abuse. For example, I'm revolted by scat. But I don't feel it's abuse if someone chooses to indulge in it.

I don't know if I'm so much revolted by zoophilia, as disturbed by the desire for it. I have spent much of my life fighting against animal abuse in all forms, and while a more benign form in some ways, I still feel that this counts emphatically.

Put in the terms that we use animals for food, even if we don't eat our pet dogs and horses in general... all I can say is.. have you ever had a desire to screw a watermelon? :D I don't want to fuck my food. I want to eat it. Or if it's alive and cute and furry.. pet it. I don't feel pity for the cows. I don't feel pity for the pigs. (though that's due to a deep seated neurosis that I won't get into here. ;) )

But my pet dog, if someone came up and said 'hey.. he's really hot. Can I pork him?' I'd probably hit them with a brick. I feel it would be an abuse of trust for me as his owner to do that to him. Dogs procreate to breed. If you want to have fun.. do it with a creature that understands the concept.

My two cents.

sunfox said:
Never admit that you could be wrong.. Catalina might rebel! :D

No danger of that here...we both acknowledge the other is human and to err is to be human. (And Francisco has a really big whip)
sunfox said:
I don't want to fuck my food. I want to eat it.

Mmmmm, well I think if someone fucks me they are much less abusive to me than if they eat me......sort of stirs up thoughts of the current case in Germany.(of course sometimes I want to be eaten but that is a different story) And to me an animal is an animal so if I fight for their rights I don't differentiate on species. May be a blanket type statement, but I have difficulty seeing the difference where abuse is concerned...they all have senses and rights. Just my 0.02 cents worth.

Catalina :rose:

I've heard the virtues of watermelon sex extolled on a couple of occasions by those in a position to know. They are best at the end of the day when they've been sitting in the sun and are warm inside.

Cucumbers, carrots, bananas, chocolate, whipped cream, honey.

Enough about food and sex.

Something that I want to point out is that the original premise of this thread was not about forcing animals to have sex, but about requiring people to submit to sexual attention from animals who are presumably interested already to some extent.

-B

catalina_francisco said:
No danger of that here...we both acknowledge the other is human and to err is to be human. (And Francisco has a really big whip)

Mmmmm, well I think if someone fucks me they are much less abusive to me than if they eat me......sort of stirs up thoughts of the current case in Germany.(of course sometimes I want to be eaten but that is a different story) And to me an animal is an animal so if I fight for their rights I don't differentiate on species. May be a blanket type statement, but I have difficulty seeing the difference where abuse is concerned...they all have senses and rights. Just my 0.02 cents worth.

For me, fighting for their rights is apart from eating meat. I am an omnivore. Not eating meat would be silly, on my part. My body needs it and wants it. I don't expect my dog not to want to eat meat. Neither am I shocked when he steals a zuchini from the counter. :D It's his nature.

And having seen some of the abuse that occurs in sexual relationships, I can't say that I find it necessarily true that people who want to eat you (figuratively or otherwise) would be crueler. Sometimes, I think it'd be worse to be alive to suffer in the end.

But I agree. All animals have senses and rights. And in my opinion, that right is not to be exploited as a living dildo. ;)

bridgeburner said:
I've heard the virtues of watermelon sex extolled on a couple of occasions by those in a position to know. They are best at the end of the day when they've been sitting in the sun and are warm inside.

Cucumbers, carrots, bananas, chocolate, whipped cream, honey.

Enough about food and sex.

Something that I want to point out is that the original premise of this thread was not about forcing animals to have sex, but about requiring people to submit to sexual attention from animals who are presumably interested already to some extent.

-B

Hmm. What about seeds? ;)

The rest of them I can see. But watermelons.. well.. to each their own is all I can say.

And while yes.. the original premise was exactly that.. the fact that it involved animals means this is a valid hijack. For some people, that very factor of abuse in their mind makes it a hard limit. I'm a sub. But if my guy brought my german shepherd into bed with us and told me to fuck him.. well.. let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.

People are just answering the people who post above them ;) This is the way things often seem to go on here. Threads slide sideways into related topics.

sunfox said:
For me, fighting for their rights is apart from eating meat. I am an omnivore. Not eating meat would be silly, on my part. My body needs it and wants it. I don't expect my dog not to want to eat meat. Neither am I shocked when he steals a zuchini from the counter. :D It's his nature.
Ohhhh boy. Please let's not start the discussion of making pets vegetarians. I have been ovo-lacto for more than 10 years, but I would NEVER consider making any of my cats follow the same diet. It's just not appropriate.

sunfox said:
have you ever had a desire to screw a watermelon? :D I don't want to fuck my food. I want to eat it.

Somebody oughta post Sheath's Cucumber Salad recipe....

Etoile said:
Ohhhh boy. Please let's not start the discussion of making pets vegetarians. I have been ovo-lacto for more than 10 years, but I would NEVER consider making any of my cats follow the same diet. It's just not appropriate.

Not possible, even
There IS Vegan dogfood, tho the dogs don't like it much
but cats need certain enzymes only found in meat
:D

sunfox said:
But I agree. All animals have senses and rights. And in my opinion, that right is not to be exploited as a living dildo. ;)

Call me strange but I still think I would prefer to be used as a dildo than killed and consumed, but then maybe that is just my kink.

Catalina :D

Etoile said:

*boggles* People want to make their pets vegetarians? Well, apart from most of my current pets being horses, and thus.. well.. obviously vegetarians :D my dogs would rebel if we did any such thing. I have zero desire to make my pets anything other than what they are. What I was saying was that in that desire, it includes thinking of them as sex objects instead of simply friends and companions that I care for and enjoy for their affection.

It makes no sense to make a meat eating animal a vegetarian, unless it's for some sort of weird medical reason. However, dogs are not strict carnivores. Cats, yes. Dogs, no. ;) My dog enjoys zucchini. He has stolen them on several occasions to sneak off and devour on his own time. He also enjoys carrots, tomatoes, corn, spinach, and a lot of other veggies and the like.

Dogs don't like acidic fruits.. but vegetables and non acid fruits are perfectly healthy, and can be things they crave.

catalina_francisco said:
Call me strange but I still think I would prefer to be used as a dildo than killed and consumed, but then maybe that is just my kink.

Catalina :D

Ahh, but all I said was that they had the right not to be used as a dildo ;) If you think zoophilia is fine, that's your prerogative. My opinion is that it's not fine. That has no bearing on my views on meat animals, since most of the screwing of animals isn't generally done on cows.. or my personal favorite, chickens. :D I'm not much of a beef eater, personally. But I also don't eat dog... nor do I screw it.

sunfox said:
If you think zoophilia is fine, that's your prerogative. My opinion is that it's not fine. That has no bearing on my views on meat animals, since most of the screwing of animals isn't generally done on cows.. or my personal favorite, chickens. :D I'm not much of a beef eater, personally. But I also don't eat dog... nor do I screw it.

Now did I say that? Um, and as for those who screw fur and feathered friends it seems cows have long been common for those frustrated and socially isolated farm boys, as have been chickens..and of course dogs, and horses, and the odd wild animal I hear. Oh and I once read in Playboy about a guy who got off on doing his frozen chickens before cooking them up for guests who were coming to dinner....one wonders if anyone ever asked about the special flavour in the sauce. :D

catalina_francisco said:
Now did I say that? Um, and as for those who screw fur and feathered friends it seems cows have long been common for those frustrated and socially isolated farm boys, as have been chickens..and of course dogs, and horses, and the odd wild animal I hear. Oh and I once read in Playboy about a guy who got off on doing his frozen chickens before cooking them up for guests who were coming to dinner....one wonders if anyone ever asked about the special flavour in the sauce. :D

I didn't say you said that. I said -if- you feel. Not 'damn you, Catalina, you horse humping freak!! Have at thee!' :D Of course, if there is horse humping going on, the zoophiles will probably want proof, just to warn you.

I have to think that banging frozen chickens would be much safer than the live ones. They're pretty mean. Don't know as I'd want that beak or those claws near my soft parts, even if I was that hard up for nookie. :eek:

However, on the whole, I'd say it'd be rather boring doing a cow. They have a birth canal that accomodates an arm with room to spare when you need to assist a calf.. so unless a guy is extraordinarily gifted, the cow would probably fall asleep while he was romancing her.

Back