For those who assume supporting a Trump presidency over a Biden one means being a MAGA Trumper....

Nuance doesn't matter - supporting a fascist manchild like Trump just does not have any justification.
Yet! it's Biden's DOJ complimented by radical NY democrats that have initiated 4 indictments conveniently centered around the election cycle. Who's the fascist?

Yet! it's Biden's DOJ complimented by radical NY democrats that have initiated 4 indictments conveniently centered around the election cycle. Who's the fascist?
Two of the charges are state. New York and Georgia, so how does the DOJ have anything to do with them? Oh wait you're a Trump drunk biased supporter.....never mind the question.

Two of the charges are state. New York and Georgia, so how does the DOJ have anything to do with them? Oh wait you're a Trump drunk biased supporter.....never mind the question.
Can you read for comprehension.
You talk out of your ass soooo often its time you place dentures in your asshole.

Can you read for comprehension.

You talk out of your ass soooo often its time you place dentures in your asshole.
Yes I can...
How do Radical NY democrats have anything to do we three other cases, outside NY?
Two of four charges are State, which is not under DOJ control....

What part of the above don't you understand you Trump drunk biased poster?

Yes I can...

How do Radical NY democrats have anything to do we three other cases, outside NY?
Can you say Letitia James and Alvin Bragg
Two of four charges are State, which is not under DOJ control....
Can you say *complimented*. Do you know the definition of complimented. The Fulton county case thanks to the other corrupt IDJIT *FANNY* will die on the vine.
What part of the above don't you understand you Trump drunk biased poster?
You are one dense HOMBRE!

I don't suppose you've ever - even for ten seconds - stopped to consider the possibility that Trump actually is guilty? I mean, he's spent his entire adult life openly ignoring any law he doesn't like. It isn't exactly plausible that he's never broken any laws given that.

I don't suppose you've ever - even for ten seconds - stopped to consider the possibility that Trump actually is guilty? I mean, he's spent his entire adult life openly ignoring any law he doesn't like. It isn't exactly plausible that he's never broken any laws given that.
Timing is everything. I don't believe that the Alvin Bragg case has any merit and the Judge up to now is displaying extreme bias. I'm totally baffled by the appellate court upholding the GAG order.

If Biden can walk on what is clear evidence of violating US code then a new precedent has been established, well maybe not, Hillary violated the same US codes and she walked.

These indictments have nothing to do with past litigation.

Timing is everything. I don't believe that the Alvin Bragg case has any merit and the Judge up to now is displaying extreme bias. I'm totally baffled by the appellate court upholding the GAG order.
That says more about you than about the case.

If Biden can walk on what is clear evidence of violating US code then a new precedent has been established, well maybe not, Hillary violated the same US codes and she walked.
There is no evidence that either of them was guilty of any crime. There is abundant evidence that Trump is guilty of several crimes.
These indictments have nothing to do with past litigation.
Not directly, but the point is that the man has a decades-long track record of flouting the law and using the courts as a strategic weapon to get away with it (usually by running his opponent out of money or resolve or both). Given that, to argue that he couldn't possibly be guilty of any crime is just plain silly.

That can be said about you.
There is no evidence that either of them was guilty of any crime. There is abundant evidence that Trump is guilty of several crimes.
"The three blind mice" * the Oxford Martyrs* *Ridley Latimer* or *Cranmer* which one are you.
Not directly, but the point is that the man has a decades-long track record of flouting the law and using the courts as a strategic weapon to get away with it (usually by running his opponent out of money or resolve or both). Given that, to argue that he couldn't possibly be guilty of any crime is just plain silly.
None of which has anything to do with the current indictments. 4 blue districts, 4 radical democrat DA's and AGs and an election cycle. There's nothing coincidental about the charges or the timing.
I'm not going to descend to your level of willful ignorance.

I wonder if anybody else has considered the "possibility" that, up until now, the corrupt orange traitor was protected by “The rich white male good old boys legal club” ???

🤔

So weird that it’s mainly black DAs and AGs (two of them women) that are FINALLY holding the corrupt orange traitor criminally / legally responsible / accountable…

🤔

And look who is STILL giving the corrupt orange traitor a pass for clearly criminal acts….

🤔

I think I see a pattern developing…

🤔

Last edited:
1. Alvin Bragg’s case has yet to establish a crime. Purely political.
2. Letitia James working in concert with a corrupt judge indicted an individual for a fraud case without a victim. Purely political.
3. Fani Willis pressing RICO charges while abusing her powers and defrauding Fulton county.
4. DOJ drops charges against Biden for mishandling classified information while the prosecution tampered with evidence and charged Trump for a lesser criminal charge than Biden. Smith is the most corrupt special counsel in history.

All charges resurrected just in time for an election cycle, all political and all will be dropped either by appeal, die on the vine or acquittal.

I hate him because he poses a significant threat to my children, grandchildren, and my country. The fact that he is a liar , crook, and carnival barking wannabe fascist dictator, are secondary. I have a full cup of TDS.
The single superpower the trump cultists share, is “malicious ignorance” and it will prove fatal one day.
Yall should talk to the people trump said he would take care of, or pardon. Pardon me, but, most are still waiting.
Do you really believe that putting him in office is going to keep you safe from his fascism?
You deserve him as your president if you do, but like always, libs will keep fighting for the weak, malicious, ignorant, fools, just as they have always done.
No need to thank us, just remember who owns who.

The question isn't whether he's ever broken the law. THE ONE AND ONLY QUESTION is whether he's broken the law he's charged with.

So far we haven't seen evidence that anything he's done is illegal in the Bragg case. In the Leticia James case, the likelyhood of reversal on appeal is very great (and that's not just me saying it). The same thing is going to happen in the E Jean Carroll case. In the Fani Willis case she's going to be removed and the new prosecutor will dismiss. In the Jack Smith DC case, Smith is going to find out what FAFO means. In the Florida/Mar A Lago documents case, Cannon will dismiss after the SCOTUS reams Smith a new asshole and says the President has immunity.

All of that means that yes, I've considered if he's guilty. So far nothing I've seen points to it and everything I have seen points directly to political persecution.

You, OTOH, start from guilty and then seek to attach a crime to your belief. Just like Bragg, James, Willis, and Smith.

The question isn't whether he's ever broken the law. THE ONE AND ONLY QUESTION is whether he's broken the law he's charged with.

So far we haven't seen evidence that anything he's done is illegal in the Bragg case. In the Leticia James case, the likelyhood of reversal on appeal is very great (and that's not just me saying it). The same thing is going to happen in the E Jean Carroll case. In the Fani Willis case she's going to be removed and the new prosecutor will dismiss. In the Jack Smith DC case, Smith is going to find out what FAFO means. In the Florida/Mar A Lago documents case, Cannon will dismiss after the SCOTUS reams Smith a new asshole and says the President has immunity.

All of that means that yes, I've considered if he's guilty. So far nothing I've seen points to it and everything I have seen points directly to political persecution.

You, OTOH, start from guilty and then seek to attach a crime to your belief. Just like Bragg, James, Willis, and Smith.
there is a name for guys like you......its mark.

^
Must be deaf, dumb, and blind.

*nods*

I have my rifle to keep me safe from your communism
What a joke you’ve become.
You didn’t get off to the best start here, but since then you’ve only gone in reverse. I hear clown music every damn time you post.

"Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one another, they had many characteristics in common, including extreme militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy and political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create a Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation."

Let's examine the definition...

Militaristic nationalism. While Trump is supportive of nationalism, at least in the sense of putting the nation's priorities above the international community's (a kind of nationalism any sane person would expect any healthy nation to have toward its own interests), it is not militaristic. It is very grass roots. On the other hand, which side of the aisle has proven time and time again to use the government's enforcement agencies to destroy political enemies? Yup, that's the lefties.

Contempt for electoral democracy. Only one side on record has actually stolen an election using a time of created crisis to commit an entire nationwide string of electoral fraud. I know you lefties are in denial of that, and since you own almost the whole of the media and most of the state and federal courts (impressive strategy, by the way), you get to have your perversion of the story on blast as "truth". It doesn't change facts, just what popular belief about the facts is.

Political and cultural liberalism. You are literally considered LIBERAL. It's in the name. Fascist regimes either denied the rights of churches to preach and teach Scripture or dictated what they could teach and preach about it. Literally killed Christians simply for being Christian. Still do. Not exactly a trademark of Conservatives.

Subjection to elites. Almost to a man or a woman, every person controlling information flow, media, and entertainment is a wealthy liberal. About the only exception it Elon Musk, and he's more a free speech libertarian than a conservative. Your biggest cities, most of which are miserable to live in, controlled by rich elitists. And the long held positions in Washington DC, the unelected positions that last decades.... You guessed it. Nope, you lefties own that too.

And what about subjection of the individual to the declared "good of the nation"? It's your side that over and over proves that your goal. Only catch, YOU decide what is good for the nation based on moving mores.

Trump the fascist? A very flawed man to be sure, but no fascist. That title fits nicely on today's Democrats and liberals.

Time for a re-post!

One of many inevitable "waaah - I don't wanna be known as MAGA!!" threads from weak-assed Deplorables we'll see as Trump's fate gets closer to being sealed. 😎

We knew they were coming: The future of Deplorables will be them trying to hide their past: https://forum.literotica.com/thread...ll-be-them-trying-to-hide-their-past.1605322/

Never forget: the party who staunchly defends the practice of profiling, hates to be profiled. Profile the fuck out of them, make it hurt, and laugh while you do. 👍

Back