Foot Fetish

why am I now having the urge to go beg to suck my husbands toes?

emme

Being at my feet, brings him to his space. It helps him to relax and completes the transference of power.

Seeing pretty legs in stockings and shoes, gets his juices flowing.

However, from what he tells me, it is the smell of My feet that turn him on! They smell of leather, nylon and occasionally the citrus foot lotion we use. Does the odor of another's feet do it for anyone else?

:)

Foot FETISH

YES, MissTaken
I do love the smell and texture of my Mistress legs and feet.
She has me give her an oil bath, and a total oil body massage before I am directed to Her feet and legs....so the smell and tast is allways very exciting and gets me very hot. When my mouth starts sucking her toes my mind goes wild....Is this what you mean?

Re: Foot FETISH

rbijon said:
YES, MissTaken
I do love the smell and texture of my Mistress legs and feet.
She has me give her an oil bath, and a total oil body massage before I am directed to Her feet and legs....so the smell and tast is allways very exciting and gets me very hot. When my mouth starts sucking her toes my mind goes wild....Is this what you mean?

Ah yes, that is what I mean.

And that kind of attention does make me tingle.

:D

FOOT FETISH

MissTaken,
The tingle is all mine! Licking the bottom of my Misstress feet while she kicks my stiff cock purple is a tingle indeed. But there is something about kissing, licking and sucking feet, and toes that just leads to another great subject. The kissing, licking and sucking my Misstress oil massaged ass!

LET THE KISSING BEGIN!

p.s. MissTaken, do I need to address you as Mistress?

I loving giving foot massages. And concerning smell, as long as it's a clean smell I'm fine. One of the things I'll teach my babygirl is how to adminsiter a footjob with her soft bare feet.

I've never really had a submissive do anything to my own feet. Even though I've typically "male, ugly" feet and toes, I'm a freak about keeping them as clean as possible after I get home from a long day or a workout.

I have very errogenous feet and go out of my way to remain BareFoot 24/7 and am most attracted to women who share thses qualities and habits.
It is worth the waiting searching and traveling!

I like having my boots blacked, my toes painted, my high heels worshipped, the whole package.

I've also found a couple of *girls* with some serious foot fetishes to attend to my toes, which is even better, they tend to have the fetish but not get too "in your face" about it, and they are better at pedicures. :)

I amend my old post to say I also enjoy cute female feet and love to tie them up decoratively and paint toes and there's something about ankle cuffs on bare feet that really trips my wire. I also have a thing for boots on otherwise naked people.

Last edited:
Shadowsdream said:
What about the foot or the shoe causes thoughts of submission...or is coupling submission with feet a way to a particular fetish acceptance in BDSM?

Genuinely interested in opinions.

I have no idea what the cause is, but something clicks deep inside.

I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish exactly, but I do like to tend to his huffs as it makes him feel so good. Sometimes, mostly when he has rung ahead to say he has had a hard day at work I will surprise him with a foot bath and massage. I usually shut the curtains, light candles and put on some relaxing music. When he comes in I will hug him, stroke his hair, put a drink in his hand and lead him to the sofa.

I slip off his shoes and socks then bathe his feet in a lovely tub of scented warm water. We sit in silence whilst his feet soak. When he is ready I will dry them and then rub them in the manner which he likes. Sometimes I massage his feet for half an hour. I pay very close attention to the way his muscles feel: I've never had any training but I know exactly what makes them loosen up. If I am lucky he will tell me to suck his toes, doing this to me feels very taboo for some reason and I find it very humbling, as well as arousing. :eek:

He has lovely huffs, and this regular ritual is a lovely way of expressing my care and devotion for him. It has more relevance to me when I think of the bible stories I was brought up with, like the one where Jesus washes his disciples feet or where Jesus has his feet anointed with precious oils. I always found those stories moving and I suppose calling mine and Owen's little ritual a spiritual experience would be going a bit far...but sometimes I feel profoundly quiet and peaceful afterwards.

So not a fetish, exactly, but a deeply emotional way to serve.

Back