Foot Fetish

I'll massage them and rub them only 'cause I know he likes it...but NO ONE is getting me to lick or suck them ::gags:: So punish me if ya want to.:p

Iceyskye said:
I'll massage them and rub them only 'cause I know he likes it...but NO ONE is getting me to lick or suck them ::gags:: So punish me if ya want to.:p

I have plenty of male subs who will suck and lick whatever I tell them to.

Ebonyfire said:
I have plenty of male subs who will suck and lick whatever I tell them to.

of this i have NO doubt, Eb! but i would be among the punished when i refused to put my mouth on any foot! well....MAYBE if it had just been washed. once, He had the most interesting time trying to fit my foot in His mouth - just for grins. He had me wash my feet and then He tried to fit the whole thing in His mouth! lol! He couldn't do it, but we both had lots of laughs, and i got to restrain myself from kicking wildly as He tickled my foot! in fact, this is something He seems to be fond of making me do. especially during sex, He'll tickle my feet and insist that i don't squirm.

i guess feet ARE fun!

three ways to look at feet

1) fetish
I have one

2) as a Dom
that be me
to have my feet worshiped is one of the ultimate symbols of submission ...... operative word .... worshiped

3) as a submissive
I realize you are allowed your hard limits
however IMHO part of your job/role/relationship
is to worship your Dom/me
to as totally submit to them as possible

You knee and set by there feet
You also can caress and kiss them

bunny bondage said:
of this i have NO doubt, Eb! but i would be among the punished when i refused to put my mouth on any foot! well....MAYBE if it had just been washed. once, He had the most interesting time trying to fit my foot in His mouth - just for grins. He had me wash my feet and then He tried to fit the whole thing in His mouth! lol! He couldn't do it, but we both had lots of laughs, and i got to restrain myself from kicking wildly as He tickled my foot! in fact, this is something He seems to be fond of making me do. especially during sex, He'll tickle my feet and insist that i don't squirm.

i guess feet ARE fun!

Perspective is everything. ;)

HMMM THE FEET.....

This reminds me of a fetish party i had gone too. My gf and I were sitting down taking a break and this slave (dresses in vinyal from head to toe) comes over to us asking if we would like our feet massaged. We said sure... we were feeling silly at the moment. so as he was massaging one foot our other feet would be gliding all over his face and body making him suck on our toes being very sexxy with just our feet. It was great! we did this for about 30 min. The slave was so excited he cam in his pants (well a little rubbing action from the feet did help too). After he tells us that he has been doing this for yrs and he never expierience what we did to him before! I personally like my toes licked and sucked on. It was a great turn on for my gf and I for the rest of the night was all about feet... when we got home we played with each others feet and it got a little kinky..... But for the most part feet is a cool... always have to try diffrent things.. I am all about exploring and trying new stuff. Ya never know you might just like/love it!

bunny bondage said:

i guess feet ARE fun!

Foot service can be something interesting in and of itself.

The first time I ever saw this happening, a Dom and his girl were over for the evening. She prepared a basin of water and proceeded to wash his feet as he was sitting on the couch. Then she toweled it dry and began to give him a massage. He was clearly enjoying it and talking to us at the same time. The look on his girl's face was one of intense concentration and enjoyment also. Afterwards, she kissed and licked his feet for a time.

It wasn't until a few months later that Mistress let me do her toenails, but just doing that and kissing the top of her feet was a sign of respect.

The first time I did it, was with hub. I was feeling very submissive and gave him a full body massage and started doing his feet. When my tongue hit the sole of his foot, it blew his mind. He also had a hard time keeping it still, but enjoyed every moment of it.

I found this when I was searching for something else....

I am thinking what a great av it would make for someone...

Attachments

• footworship.jpg
    footworship.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 76
DisGirlisNutz said:
HMMM THE FEET.....

This reminds me of a fetish party i had gone too. My gf and I were sitting down taking a break and this slave (dresses in vinyal from head to toe) comes over to us asking if we would like our feet massaged. We said sure... we were feeling silly at the moment. so as he was massaging one foot our other feet would be gliding all over his face and body making him suck on our toes being very sexxy with just our feet. It was great! we did this for about 30 min. The slave was so excited he cam in his pants (well a little rubbing action from the feet did help too). After he tells us that he has been doing this for yrs and he never expierience what we did to him before! I personally like my toes licked and sucked on. It was a great turn on for my gf and I for the rest of the night was all about feet... when we got home we played with each others feet and it got a little kinky..... But for the most part feet is a cool... always have to try diffrent things.. I am all about exploring and trying new stuff. Ya never know you might just like/love it!

Excellent! I got a foot massage at a fetish club here, and while the club slave was giving it, I kept buzzing my sissy's ass with the remote controlled anal vibe he had in his ass.

All in all, it was a good night out on the town!

Re: Re: Personally,

Iceyskye said:
Personally? I hate feet... I was a nail tech for years and saw some really gross ones.YUCK!

Skye

Ok I take this back...last night my hubby asked me to take off his boots and socks and rub his feet cause he had a hard day. I did and I could smell the new leather from his boots on them and it turned me on....I found myself kissing and sucking his toes.

Lesson learned? Never say never!

Skye

Re: Re: Re: Personally,

Iceyskye said:
Ok I take this back...last night my hubby asked me to take off his boots and socks and rub his feet cause he had a hard day. I did and I could smell the new leather from his boots on them and it turned me on....I found myself kissing and sucking his toes.

Skye

<big evil grin>

Re: Re: Re: Personally,

Iceyskye said:

Skye

ROTFLMAO

I'm not into feet.

However, I will unabashedly admit to having a serious boot fetish.

One of the few capacities in which I still will bottom, any day of the week, and to almost anyone who asks, is as a bootblack.

To me, bootblacking is about competence in an art, competence in a service, and focus in service. I don't find it especially humbling at all. I don't pretend to be much in the way of a submissive at all in this, it's not about serving a particular person as much as it is about serving the idea of service.

Not all non-submissive bottoms are out to get their rocks off in an annoying sleazy way.

The best foot worship and attention I've ever gotten has been from two girl bottoms I've played with casually, one butch, one femme. The only toes I've really every acclimated myself to the idea of licking have also been other girl toes, much nicer. But I'd still have to be pushed.

Punishment

Licking, sucking smelling smelly dirty feet, licking cum from them, etc. could be a punishment or discipline. The dirtier you make them, the better.

Now massaging, giving a pedicure, kissing, licking, and worshipping of clean tootsies is a privilege in MY world.

Re: Punishment

Ebonyfire said:

Now massaging, giving a pedicure, kissing, licking, and worshipping of clean tootsies is a privilege in MY world.

and if you are a Dom and enjoy giving
and recieving these

you are a what?

I don't really have a thing for feet at all, but I do enjoy massaging or painting Mistress' feet/toe nails. No problems kissing or licking or simply doing maintenence. I also enjoy cleaning/polishing my own boots and leathers quite a bit, and would gladly do Hers if She had any lol. my own feet are terribly sensitive and ticklish, and a massage would be half-torture, which She has taken advantage of before! Dirty feet would not turn me on at all, including for humiliation purposes, but then clean feet, just because they're feet, don't do much for me either. I notice and admire hands much more often.

Re: Re: Punishment

Richard49 said:
and recieving these

you are a what?

a great dom, as far as i'm concerned! i LOVE to be pampered and love to pamper in return!

Re: Re: Punishment

Richard49 said:
and recieving these

you are a what?

Last I heard a Dom is a man, so you are a man with a fetish.

Re: Re: Re: Punishment

bunny bondage said:
a great dom, as far as i'm concerned! i LOVE to be pampered and love to pamper in return!

I love you :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Punishment

Richard49 said:
Eb I love you also :)

Everybody has their fetishes or at least things that they like a wholeeeeee lot! Why not the men and women who call themselves dominants?

I be a human bean.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Punishment

Ebonyfire said:
Everybody has their fetishes or at least things that they like a wholeeeeee lot! Why not the men and women who call themselves dominants?

I be a human bean.

I be human also :(

I've had a major fetish for pretty female feet and toes since I can remember. Just as there are many variations and tastes if you will; my rreference as a Dominent is to have my submissive take care of her feet, pedicures and painted toes, clean and usually barefoot while at home. Sexy heels worn with stockings are a major turn-on as well.

foot fetish

Foot fetish? As was all ready written in this thread ,as a sub you do what your mistress directs. My mistress says "do my feet, slave", so I do her feet. It is very exciting for me though. As I kiss, suck and lick her one foot she usually kicks and rubs her other foot anywhere she wants...cock ..face...ass. She loves me to rub my pre-cum on her toes, and have me lick it off. She will have me do this for up to an hour sometimes.
My mistress is wonderful. there are other "foot things" she has me do! If you are interested let me know.
Also I do have a question. What is it about having her feet licked and kisses that is such a turn on to my Mistress's pussy? How are they connected?

Back